Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Riverside Brookfield High School
Scouting this weekend’s DuPage County playoff football games Oct 30, 2014 3:15 PM
A look at this weekend's DuPage County high school playoff football games.
Scouting this weekend’s DuPage County football games Oct 23, 2014 4:00 PM
A quick look at this weekend's DuPage County high school football games.
Top 5 prep football games you don't want to miss tonight Oct 17, 2014 3:58 PM
High school football week 8 brings some great matchups to the field all across the suburbs. Elgin and Larkin play for the Town Jug, and undefeated Batavia takes on Geneva, who only has one loss. Get all the details here.
Riverside-Brookfield routs Fenton Oct 10, 2014 11:31 PM
Fenton ran into a juggernaut of a football team when it faced off against Metro Suburban West rival Riverside-Brookfield on Friday night. Try as they might, the visiting Bison couldn’t keep up with an explosive Bulldogs offense that lit up the scoreboard early and often to capture a 49-6 victory in Brookfield.
Wheaton Academy suffers first defeat Sep 27, 2014 8:10 PM
Football can seem like a complex game, whether it be the color-coded play charts the coaches are looking at or the audibles called by the quarterbacks.
Live video: St. Edward vs. Riverside-Brookfield Sep 12, 2014 3:16 PM
St. Edward vs. Riverside-Brookfield football
St. Edward bowls over Riverside-Brookfield Sep 13, 2014 3:05 AM
The St. Edward football team installed a wildcat package this week, but the Green Wave version also included blockers built like a bull and a rhino. The “heavy” wildcat featured 275-pound defensive tackle Kasey Cooke and 6-foot-4, 250-pound wide receiver Brandon Ostrander lined up behind tight end Petey DeWindt (6-2, 185). The sizable entourage helped pave the way for junior tailback Dwayne Allen, who finished with 194 yards and 2 touchdowns on 43 carries in a 33-7 dismantling of the Bulldogs in a Metro Suburban crossover played in a cool, steady rain at Greg True Field in Elgin on Friday.
Mencacci’s timely triple just what Montini needs Jun 5, 2014 10:16 PM
With one swing of the bat, Montini first baseman Jake Mencacci accomplished quite a bit Thursday afternoon. The swing came on a 3-2 pitch in the bottom of the sixth inning of a 2-2 tie against Riverside-Brookfield and Division I pitcher Will Kincanon. The swing resulted in a two-out triple to deep right field that drove in the eventual game-winning run in the Broncos’ 4-2 victory.
Glenbard S. can’t pull off perfect outcome May 6, 2014 10:30 PM
With Riverside-Brookfield’s Will Kincanon pitching like the ace he is, Glenbard South’s baseball team needed to play close to perfect in the field and on the mound. For five innings on Tuesday, the Raiders did just that. The Bulldogs ultimately broke through in the sixth and seventh inning, however, to claim a 7-1 victory over Glenbard South in the first matchup of a key three-game Metro Suburban Conference series in Glen Ellyn.
Daily Herald Prep Excellence award winners May 4, 2014 8:29 PM
The Daily Herald's Prep Sports Excellence event Sunday at the Sears Centre in Hoffman Estates provided a platform to recognize some amazing achievements from the finest high school athletes and coaches. Here are our winners in the categories of dazzling moment, overcoming obstacles, sportsmanship and spirit.
Images: Team Dance Illinois’ Grand Championship Mar 3, 2014 6:21 PM
Team Dance Illinois' Grand Championship was held Sunday, March 2 at the Peoria Civic Center. The event showcases Illinois’ best dance, pom, drill and guard teams competing throughout the event.
Riverside-Brookfield downs Glenbard South Feb 15, 2014 12:34 AM
Living by 3-pointers is one thing, but thriving on them is what the Riverside-Brookfield boys basketball team did in its 74-53 Metro Suburban Conference victory over Glenbard South on Friday in Glen Ellyn.
Glenbard South clinches share of MSC Feb 4, 2014 10:16 PM
For just more than a half Tuesday night, it looked like the Metro Suburban Conference girls basketball race might just go down to the wire this season.
Tough night for Fenton Jan 14, 2014 10:50 PM
Fenton guard Tina Guarino is one of two seniors on the team and Tuesday marked the last visit to Riverside-Brookfield, next door to the Brookfield Zoo.
Numbers work against Glenbard South Jan 9, 2014 10:08 PM
It was a numbers game for the Glenbard South wrestling team Thursday in a Metro Suburban Conference dual meet at Riverside-Brookfield.
Close but not quite for Timothy Christian Dec 17, 2013 11:26 PM
Timothy Christianís boys basketball team knows it let a huge opportunity slip away Tuesday night. That being said, itís tough for the Trojans not to feel pretty good about their effort. Perennial Metro Suburban Conference power Riverside-Brookfield held off a fierce Timothy Christian rally to pull out a 65-62 road win in Elmhurst.
Fenton leaves no doubt Oct 25, 2013 11:52 PM
Fenton needed a win in Fridayís regular-season finale against Riverside-Brookfield to punch its ticket to the playoffs. And win the Bison did in decisive fashion.
Glenbard South clinches playoff berth, stays perfect Oct 5, 2013 12:34 AM
Glenbard South Raiders steamrolled Riverside-Brookfield Bulldogs 49-14 in a game that was over almost from the start on Friday in Riverside. The Raiders (6-0, 2-0) were in top form as they racked up touchdowns on six consecutive possessions in the first half. The Bulldogs were overmatched and shorthanded with eight players out for the year with injuries.
Well-rested St. Francis clobbers Riverside-Brookfield Sep 2, 2013 11:29 AM
And on the third day, St. Francis and Riverside-Brookfield did not rest. Sunday offered closure to the football season opener after two days of postponement due to weather and referee-scheduling difficulties. On a hot afternoon in Wheaton, St. Francis finally, officially, christened its new Kuhn Memorial Stadium with a 35-9 nonconference victory.
Storms force St. Francis to wait another day Aug 30, 2013 10:43 PM
After waiting three years for a true home game, whatís another day?
- Cubs take next step and fire Renteria
- Trick-or-treating hours in the suburbs
- Reputed gang members accused of illegal drug, firearm sales
- Insurance firm sues to avoid cost of arrested-cops cases
- ESHOF to honor Nemmers with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Sold-out Chicago match marks rugby's soaring popularity
- Trial date set for ex-Bear Avellini on DUI charges
- Northwest suburban trick-or-treating hours
- 2 fire districts field 'emotionally charged' questions
- Developers interested in Sakura restaurant site in Mt. Prospect
- Football: Week 9 MVPs
- Football Focus: Week 10 Preview
- Discipline will be key to Huntley's playoff chances
- Plenty of intrigue surrounds opening round of football playoffs
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets Riverside-Brookfield again
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Scouting this weekend's DuPage County playoff football games
- Tough playoff tests loom for MSL teams, St. Viator
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Lawsuit: Mom, daughter assaulted by clowns at haunted house
- Family questions response to Elgin man who died
- Shooting suspect caught after passers-by spotted him
- FBI says Bolingbrook teen hoped to join ISIS
- Bolingbrook teen in ISIS case called intelligent, normal
- Skies now more friendly for kids on autism spectrum
- Upscale Italian restaurant opening in Palatine
- Ebola nurse on defensive gets call from Obama
- A last chance to end 50-year Rt. 53 extension struggle
- Vernon Hills man charged in sexual exploitation case
- MAINTENANCE MECHANIC - Mechanic -Simpson Strong-Tie is looking for a Building Maintenance Mechanic Repair all facility equipment and ground maintenance. Experience in electrical, HVAC, and plumbing repairs a plus. Landscape maintenance, snow removal, factory housekeeping. Forklift exp. desired. Great benefits. Fax to 630-596-1458 or email email@example.com (id:4389553) PART-TIME CUSTODIAN - Fremont Public Libary, Mundelein. 16 hrs-wk, evenings and weekends. Cleaning, snow removal, meeting room set-ups. Knowledge of automated building controls a plus. Lift at least 70 lbs, read-write English. 1170 N. Midlothian Rd, Mundelein www.fremontlibrary.org-about-us-jobs (id:4389826) COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4389254)
- MAINTENANCE DIRECTOR - Maintenance Director Long Term Care Facility is in need of a Maintenance Director. Responsibilities include oversight and repairs for all major equipment and facility grounds required for a 262-bed health Care facility, supervision of three employees, maintenance of plant operation logs, carrying out employee fire drills and other Life Safety requirements. Prior experience in nursing home maintenance preferred. Interested individuals apply to: Bill McNiff, Administrator Lee Manor, 1301 Lee St., Des Plaines, IL 60018 firstname.lastname@example.org 847-635-4000 (id:4389360) WAREHOUSE - Nation PIZZA AND FOODS, a rapidly expanding baking and prepared foods business company in Schaumburg, has excellent opportunities available. PRODUCTION/WAREHOUSE POSITIONS We are hiring for the following positions: Quality Assurance Inspector Maintenance Mechanics Production Operators Production Leads Warehouse Material Handlers Warehouse Leads General Laborers Sanitation Laborers Warehouse Supervisor Bakery Supervisor Part-Time Quality Inspector positions available ($13.00/hr) Part-Time General Labor positions available ($10.80/hr) Part-Time Material Handler positions available ($14.00/hr) EOE m/f/d/v Nation PIZZA AND FOODS, a rapidly expanding baking and prepared foods business company in Schaumburg, has excellent opportunities available. PRODUCTION/WAREHOUSE POSITIONS We are hiring for the following positions: Learn more about the above positions or apply online at www.nationpizza.com/careers Nation PIZZA AND FOODS, 601 E. Algonquin Road in Schaumburg www.nationpizza.com/careers (id:4389574) EDUCATION - Summit School needs 2 paraprofessionals, part time receptionist; fulltime counselor/social worker call 847-468-0490 (id:4387981)
- PATIENT COORDINATOR - HEALTHCARE We are looking for an experienced Patient Coordinator to handle the demands of the front office of fast paced surgical practice in NW suburbs. Candidate MUST have at least 3-5 years of medical office experience, a high-school diploma with 2 or more years of college education preferred. Experience with EMR necessary, eClinicalWorks knowledge a plus. Candidate must be professional, possess excellent customer service skills, able to handle multiple tasks effectively and calmly. Good computer skills a must. Commensurate salary, good location. Candidates please email resume to: email@example.com (id:4388037) CLERK - MEDICAL RECORDS - Clerical -Medical Records Clerk to work in small friendly Home Health Agency located in Oak Brook. Call Bridget or Diane at Best Care 630-645-9600 or fax to 630-645-1455 (id:4389657) IT MANAGER - Part-Time IT Manager experienced with video surveillance and cash register/POS systems. Need to understand Apple, Windows and Android products. Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org United Cash Register Video Division ph# (708)780-1200 (id:4389084)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.