Activate Your Free
Articles filed under River Trails District 26
River Trails school board approves 4-year contract Sep 19, 2014 2:11 PM
The River Trails Eelementary District 26 school board has approved a new four-year contract for teachers and support personnel. The deal, which is effective retroactive to July 1, includes raises of 4.5 percent for employees in the first year, and 3.5 percent for each year after that.
River Trails teachers ratify new contract, school board to vote Sept. 16 Sep 10, 2014 5:50 PM
The teachers union in River Trails Elementary District 26 has ratified a tentative employment contract, meaning that an upcoming vote by the school board will be the last action needed to put the contract into effect. The teachers' last contract expired on June 30.
Mount Prospect elementary districts start year with new programs Aug 18, 2014 11:07 AM
School opens this week in Mount Prospect's two elementary districts. Leaders of River Trails District 26 and Mount Prospect Elementary District 57 say that the ongoing transition to the Common Core will be a big part of the new year's educational approach.
Tentative teachers pact reached in River Trails schools Aug 14, 2014 6:07 PM
The teachers union and the school board in River Trails Elementary District 26 have reached a tentative agreement on a new employment contract, officials announced Thursday. Details about the deal will be revealed after it is formally approved by the union and the board. Contract talks have been taking place in the Mount Prospect-based district since February.
Fathers the focus of new program at Euclid Elementary School Jul 6, 2014 4:41 PM
Euclid Elementary School in Mount Prospect will continue the Watch D.O.G.S. program this fall in an effort to get local fathers more involved in their children’s schooling.
River Trails hosts diversity fair Mar 11, 2014 2:38 PM
River Trails Elementary District 26 hosted its first Heritage Fair on Friday, an event designed to foster appreciation and understanding of the different cultural groups who call the district home.
River Trails schools celebrate diversity with Heritage Fair Feb 27, 2014 6:22 PM
River Trails Elementary District 26 will host its first Heritage Fair next week, an event designed to foster appreciation and understanding of the different cultural groups who call the district home. The event will include ethnic/global music, food and a presentation table that will allow district families to display and share items that represent their particular cultural backgrounds.
River Trails schools among first to take new state assessment test Jan 24, 2014 6:26 PM
River Trails School District 26 is one of the Illinois school districts that will field-test the state’s new assessment test this year. The new assessment, known as the Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers, or PARCC, is scheduled to be implemented statewide next school year.
River Trails D26 awarded state tech loan Jan 9, 2014 11:56 AM
River Trails Elementary District 26 is among 22 schools benefiting from technology loans awarded by the Illinois State Board of Education. The state board has more than $3.5 million to issue as revolving low-interest loans, which allows schools to use technology for classroom instruction and staff development.
River Trails schools explore new reading, tech programs Dec 5, 2013 5:31 PM
Mount Prospect-based River Trails School District 26 has enacted a slew of new academic programs this school year, including a reading/English program more closely aligned with the state's new Common Core standards and a technology initiative that gives students access to Google Chromebooks.
Two local superintendents finalists for Dist. 25 top job Nov 13, 2013 6:09 PM
Two area superintendents, Lori Bein from Roselle Elementary District 12 and Dane Delli from River Trails District 26, are finalists for the top job at Arlington Heights Elementary District 25. The school board is expected to announce its decision next week. “Whoever gets it is going to be very lucky because this is a really good job, a really good community and a really good school system,” said Mark Friedman, a consultant who has been overseeing the search effort.
District 26 veteran says new board working well Sep 19, 2013 6:13 PM
Elections always promise a certain amount of change, but the school board election in Mount Prospect River Trails School District 26 this past spring went a bit further than most. None of the board’s incumbents decided to run, so in May, four new members were officially sworn into office — Dan Miller, Kathleen Beck, Rathna Koka and Julia Nemcek.
River Trails schools want residents’ help on new strategic plan Sep 18, 2013 6:44 PM
River Trails School District 26 is drafting what officials call a new “road map” for the future, and district residents have been invited to help. The Mount Prospect-based district recently started working on a new Strategic Plan, a document that will guide its future actions.
Most primary schools in Northwest suburbs reopened today Aug 21, 2013 1:43 PM
Many of the elementary school districts in the Northwest suburbs began a new year of school on Wednesday. Among the districts where classes resumed were Wheeling Township Elementary District 21, Prospect Heights Elementary District 23, Arlington Heights Elementary District 25, River Trails Elementary District 26, Schaumburg Township Elementary District 54, Mount Prospect Elementary District 57 and Elk Grove Township Elementary District 59.
Mount Prospect celebrates community garden Jun 20, 2013 6:57 PM
River Trails Elementary School District 26, the River Trails Park District and the Mount Prospect Chamber of Commerce hosted an After-Hours Networking Event Thursday at the new community and school garden, El Jardin De Los Suenos (The Garden of Dreams). The event at Euclid Elementary School, 1211 N. Wheeling Road, celebrated the district’s newest “green” initiative.
River Trails school board to get expected facelift Apr 10, 2013 12:53 AM
Julia Nemcek, Kathleen Beck and Dan Miller had comfortable leads late Tuesday in the race for four open seats on the River Trails Elementary District 26 school board. The winner of the final seat was too close to call, with Rathna Koka and Scott Breiler running neck-and-neck.
River Trails school board hopefuls support custodian’s firing Apr 4, 2013 4:38 PM
The five candidates running for school board in River Trails District 26 say current board members made the right decision in 2012 when they fired a custodian after his conviction for misdemeanor battery in two cases involving relatives.
Endorsements: Beck, Koka, Miller, Nemcek for River Trails Dist. 26 schools Mar 21, 2013 5:00 AM
The Daily Herald endorses Kathleen Beck, Rathna Koka, Dan Miller and Julia Nemcek for the River Trails District 26 Board of Education.
River Trails District 26 candidates talk school finances Mar 18, 2013 1:37 PM
The River Trails School District 26 school board will see major turonover this year, as no incumbents are seeking re-election April 9. Instead, five newcomers are seeking four seats.
River Trails schools honored for eco-friendly activities Feb 22, 2013 5:30 AM
Two schools in Mount Prospect-based River Trails School District 26 have been named as state finalists for the U.S. Department of Education’s Green Ribbon Schools award, which recognizes schools that make significant efforts in the areas of conservation and environmental awareness.
- Waukegan school district, teachers reach tentative deal
- 1,700 pounds of marijuana recovered from Elk Grove warehouse
- No more excuses
- 10 ideas -- from tame to terrifying -- for Halloween
- Early voting, mail voting setting new Cook County records
- Family and friends remember Elk Grove Village Marine
- Family, friends stunned by death of Libertyville grad
- Trick-or-treating hours in the suburbs
- 2 fire districts field 'emotionally charged' questions
- No school in Waukegan Thursday
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Man facing rape charges dead in apparent suicide
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets R-B again
- Des Plaines complex could have 11 tall towers
- Brainerd Building demolition could start Monday
- Suburban police no longer feel 'helpless' against heroin
- Editorial: Carpentersville's unconscionable refusal to explain
- Townhouses could displace Des Plaines church
- Can one family save downtown Long Grove?
- Why did Marine from Elk Grove Village take his life?
- Sun-Times reporter quits over paper's handling of story
- A last chance to end 50-year Rt. 53 extension struggle
- How bad will our winter be? A caterpillar can tell you.
- Pumpkin seeds and carving take center stage at BatFest
- MEDICAL BILLER - MEDICAL BILLER, PT, exp. required for Mt. Prospect orthopedic office. Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Call Kim 847-699-6810 (id:4389892) MANUFACTURING - Manufacturing100 Jobs! Plastics company in Hanover Park needs Pickers/ Packers, Assemblers, Inspectors and Machine Operators NOW for 12 hour AM and PM shifts. To $8.60/hr 630-620-9800 Walk-ins Welcome 9am-3pm at Staff Force Addison office 190 North Swift Road, Ste X email@example.com (id:4389520) CUSTOMER SERVICE / INSIDE SALES - C.S/Inside Sales Mgr-NW Chicago Sub. Growing Fastener Co needs exper. Mgr with good PC and phone skills. Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4389208)
- COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4389252) COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4389254) KITCHEN HELP - Maintenance Aramark Grayslake H.S. Kitchen Help Wanted EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet Donna 847-986-3360 (id:4389660)
- JOB FAIR - Love food? Have a knack for connecting with people? Mariano's is interested in you! Job Fair Mariano's -Arlington Heights 802 East Northwest Highway Arlington Heights, IL 60004 Saturday, November 1st 9am to 4pm NOW HIRING FULL AND PART TIME FOR OUR ARLINGTON HEIGHTS STORE Bakery Team Member Cake Decorator Cashier Deli Team Member Food Demonstrator Food Service Team Member Grocery Team Member - All Shifts Meat-Seafood Team Member Salad Bar Team Member Sushi Chef We passionately believe our philosophy-Shop Well. Eat Well. Live Well-means nothing unless we hire well and treat our people well. If you are unable to attend on the above date, please apply on-line at: www. marianos.com or stop in and use our in-store employment kiosk Equal Opportunity Employer (id:4389358) DELIVERY DRIVER / WAREHOUSE WORKER - Delivery Driver/Warehouse Worker -Arlington Hts, IL Duties: assembling equipment, delivery, pick-up and installation of office equipment to clients locally. Requirements: high school diploma and a valid driver's license. Good work ethic, clean driving record, mechanical aptitude, clean working conditions, ability to lift 75 lbs. Apply to email@example.com Toshiba Business Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer "M/F/D/V -EOE" (id:4389341) CLERK - MEDICAL RECORDS - Clerical -Medical Records Clerk to work in small friendly Home Health Agency located in Oak Brook. Call Bridget or Diane at Best Care 630-645-9600 or fax to 630-645-1455 (id:4389657)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.