Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Proviso West High School
Glenbard West wins big in game of big plays Feb 8, 2011 11:58 AM
Glenbard West allowed two long touchdown passes in the first half and still managed to outscore Proviso West 41-15 in Hillside on Friday night.
Scouting Glenbard West at Proviso West Feb 8, 2011 11:55 AM
Last year Proviso West earned its first playoff berth and won an opening-round game in Class 8A. Hilltoppers coach Chad Hetlet believes this Panthers team - headed by experienced quarterback Malik Thurman and running back Julius Johnson - is even better.
Scouting Proviso West at Leyden Mar 3, 2011 5:49 PM
Proviso West (1-0) at Leyden (1-0) When: 7:30 p.m. today at West Campus, Northlake Last week: Proviso West d. Curie 58-16; Leyden d. Fenton 9-7 Outlook: The opener wasn't pretty for the Eagles as they pulled out the victory on a 17-yard TD pass from Joey DiFronzo (11-for-22, 100 yards) to Andres Orrego in the fourth quarter. The defense led by LB Nelson Lugo and S Steve Travis allowed only 97 yards but has a big test this week with Proviso West QB Malik Thurman (115 yards rushing, 3 TDs; 64 yards passing) and RB Julius Johnson (128 yards). "Personnel-wise they're a lot faster than us and they play pretty well fundamentally," said Leyden coach Tom Cerasani. "(Thurman) is as dangerous running the ball as throwing it but our strength is in our secondary." Leyden WR Adrian Ruiz (sprained knee) is out of matchup Proviso West won 25-11 last year.
Prep photos of the week Mar 2, 2010 12:01 AM
Bartlett stuns Proviso West to earn shot at Fenwick Feb 24, 2010 10:35 PM
The kids from Bartlett just keep on winning. Without a senior on the roster, the Bartlett girls basketball team may have come into Tuesday night's Class 4A Lake Park sectional semifinal against 28-2 Proviso West a decided underdog.
Proviso West will offer Bartlett another tough challenge Feb 21, 2010 12:01 AM
The Bartlett girls basketball team is hoping its late-season surge can continue this week when the Hawks play in the ultra-tough Class 4A Lake Park sectional.
Proviso West tips West Chicago Feb 20, 2010 12:01 AM
After 34 minutes of physical and frenzied basketball, the West Chicago Class 4A girls' basketball regional final came to a standstill - literally - with two minutes left in overtime.
- 1,700 pounds of marijuana recovered from Elk Grove warehouse
- Rozner: Cubs' pursuit of Maddon strictly business
- Rauner vs. Quinn: Seven issues where they will clash
- DuPage drug cops 'making a difference' in heroin fight
- Family, friends stunned by death of Libertyville grad
- Residents: Dangerous Route 58 intersection needs light
- Our Lady of Destiny School in Des Plaines closing
- Waukegan school district, teachers reach tentative deal
- Shipwreck dates back to Roman Empire
- No Indian mound means apartments get OK in Schaumburg
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Man facing rape charges dead in apparent suicide
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets R-B again
- Des Plaines complex could have 11 tall towers
- Brainerd Building demolition could start Monday
- Suburban police no longer feel 'helpless' against heroin
- Editorial: Carpentersville's unconscionable refusal to explain
- Townhouses could displace Des Plaines church
- Sleepy Hollow voters asked to double their taxes
- Fremd educator named Illinois Teacher of the Year
- Vernon Hills readying for Biden's visit
- A last chance to end 50-year Rt. 53 extension struggle
- Pumpkin seeds and carving take center stage at BatFest
- Round Lake's homecoming parade a rousing affair
- Kaneland blanks Hampshire for regional title
- Tri-Cities police reports
- AUTO SALES - Auto AUTO SALES -HIRING FAIR - Start Your New Career...No Experience Needed...We Will Train You the Right Way to Sell Cars! The BOB ROHRMAN AUTO GROUP is not only the Midwest's #1 volume family-owned auto group, we're also an industry leader in ethical sales. We're looking for 10 to 20 good men & women to join our staff of sales professionals. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a positive, family-oriented dealership that does things the RIGHT WAY! As a result of continued rapid growth, The Bob Rohrman Auto Group is currently hiring multiple sales consultants at multiple locations. If you are selected WE OFFER: FREE 3-day training class at Rohrman University $50,000 -$75,000+ annual earning potential! Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Etc. Career advancement op- portunities to management Excellent floor traffic, in- ventory & a great reputa- tion in the community! We require of our sale team: Professional appearance with good communication skills. If you are bilingual that is a real advantage. Must have integrity, with a positive attitude & a strong work ethic Willing to learn & be recep- tive to new ideas You must be a team player We are a drug-free, equal opportunity employer Valid drivers license Interviews: Tuesday, October 28 - 3pm to 7pm Interviews held at: -ARLINGTON NISSAN 1100 West Dundee Road, Arlington Heights, IL -Just east of Route 53 on Dundee Road. No appointment necessary but if you need to schedule a specific time contact: JR Rohrman firstname.lastname@example.org -1-269-591-2223 -Please dress professionally for your interview (id:4389512) SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST - CONSULTANT WANTED SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for someone to do the work, NOT tell us how to do it. Leading auto aftermarket supplier of consumer and industrial chemical products seeks an industry expert to work with our team on an ongoing basis (annual retainer). Areas of expertise we are seeking include: Sourcing (packaging components, chemicals, display, promotion) Manufacturing / Operations National manufacturing & distribution. Fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. We have # 1 brands and sell to most major chains. Some travel may be required. Please respond to email@example.com with your credentials. (id:4389177) CELLULAR SOFTWARE SIGNALING ENGINEER - Engineer -LitePoint Corporation, a Teradyne company, looks for Cellular Software Signaling Engineer in Arlington Heights, IL, to develop signaling stacks. Visit www.litepoint.com for details. Reply with Req. ID to 965 W. Maude Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94085. (id:4388961)
- POWER UNIT BUILDER - Hydraulic lift manufacturer in St. Charles, Illinois has an immediate full time opening for a panel-power unit builder. Candidate must have extensive electrical, electronic and hydraulic experience to layout and build control panels and power units from Cad drawings, electrical schematics and hydraulic drawings. Candidate must be well versed in the use of hand and power tools as well as various multimeters and hydraulic valve test equipment. Send resume to fax# (630) 584-9895 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4389188) AUTO SALES - Auto Auto Dealership Management Team The Bob Rohrman Auto Group continues to grow. How do we continue to do this? By finding the best people available to join our organization. Are you one of these people? We are currently looking for experienced Managers at our Kia store in Schaumburg. GENERAL MANAGER -We're looking for a "take charge" leader with proven past success to hit the ground running. In this key role you will oversee activities of all dealership departments NEW CAR SALES MANAGER -Responsible for all activities in the New Car Sales division including assisting Sales Consultants in closing sales as needed. USED CAR MANAGER -Manager inventory of 150+ vehicles. Ensure individual and department sales goals and quotas are met. You must be a good closer in this role. This is an outstanding opportunity at a store with great location, a strong product line, and solid sales growth in 2014. We offer one of the industry's best pay plans plus all the BENEFITS including Health, Dental, 401(k), Etc. To set up a confidential interview please e-mail resume to: John Barrett Director of Operations -Chicago Bob Rohrman Auto Group email@example.com (id:4389812) SALES - Silverleaf Resorts, Inc. is now hiring for the The Lombard Silverleaf Vacation Store! Silverleaf Sales Representatives are responsible for leading tours of the resort sales gallery, giving presentations of the Silverleaf Vacation Ownership Program to guests, as well as explaining and selling program benefits. This position requires NO cold-calling! Customers come to you EVERYDAY! The ideal Sales Representative is an excellent communicator with a positive, outgoing personality. You must be self-motivated, confident & results-oriented to boost the performance of our sales team. The ideal Sales Representative will also have: Competitive Pay Structure! -Previous sales or customer service experience -Confidence in giving presentations -Outgoing and approachable personality -Professional demeanor and image -Ability to work Wednesday through Sunday Sales Representatives receive: -Draw vs. commission (paid weekly)40k-60k Avg. First Year Earnings! -Monthly bonus potential -Energetic, fun work environment -Paid training ($15/hr) -Growth opportunities -Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401K Apply online: www.silverleafresorts.com/careers or contact Sales Recruiter: John Pogorzelski firstname.lastname@example.org Direct 224-240-5578 Silverleaf Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer (id:4388985)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.