Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Prep Boys
Boys water polo scoreboard: Wednesday’s results Mar 25, 2015 11:37 PM
Results of area high school boys water polo matches for Wednesday, March 25.
Boys volleyball scoreboard: Wednesday’s results Mar 25, 2015 11:37 PM
Results of area high school boysl volleyball matches for Wednesday, March 25.
Boys gymnastics scoreboard: Wednesday’s results Mar 25, 2015 11:37 PM
Results of area high school boys gymnastics meets for Wednesday, March 25.
Bukovsky, Westerkamp at their best in state Showdown Mar 25, 2015 8:44 PM
The television broadcaster was astounded to hear Amy Bukovsky had only made four 3-pointers on the season. Jack Westerkamp hit nine of them on 29 percent 3-point shooting. Both Montini basketball players got hot when it counted.
Prospect stays hot on spring trip Mar 25, 2015 10:04 PM
Prospect’s baseball team turned in another efficient performance in Tampa, Fla., topping Rosemount (Minn.) 6-3 on Wednesday to improve to 4-1 this spring. Patrick Donohue and Jake Cavaiani each had 2 hits at the top of the lineup for the Knights, and Ryan Molini (double) and Cavaiani (triple) delivered extra-base hits.
Naperville North earns praise for victory Mar 25, 2015 10:10 PM
The reviews are in. Naperville North’s opening night for the 2015 boys volleyball season was a smash hit.
Glenbard West pulls together against West Aurora Mar 25, 2015 9:42 PM
Team chemistry is usually a critical element for athletic success. Sometimes it takes a while to form during the season.
Boys water polo scoreboard: Tuesday’s results Mar 24, 2015 11:09 PM
Results of area high school boys water polo matches for Tuesday, March 24.
Boys gymnastics scoreboard: Tuesday’s results Mar 24, 2015 11:09 PM
Results of area high school boys gymnastics meets for Tuesday, March 24.
Baseball scoreboard: Tuesday’s results Mar 24, 2015 11:09 PM
Results of area high school baseball games for Tuesday, March 24.
Boys volleyball scoreboard: Tuesday’s results Mar 24, 2015 11:09 PM
Results of area high school boysl volleyball matches for Tuesday, March 24.
Boys tennis scoreboard: Tuesday’s results Mar 24, 2015 11:09 PM
Results of area high school boys tennis meets for Tuesday, March 24.
Looking back at a banner season Mar 24, 2015 8:27 PM
Basketball was alive and well in the area this past season.
Jacobs wins two more in Marion Mar 24, 2015 9:34 PM
Jacobs’ baseball team scored 4 runs in the bottom of the fifth inning Tuesday then held off a Cary-Grove rally in the top of the seventh to beat the Trojans 5-4 at Rent One Ballpark in downstate Marion.
Barrington, Hersey pick up first baseball victories Mar 24, 2015 10:05 PM
Barrington was a winner in its first baseball game of the year, and Hersey picked up its first victory against Riverton in Springfield on Tuesday.
Metea Valley comes alive for victory Mar 24, 2015 9:58 PM
Monday’s match on Monday was typical of a first volleyball contest of the season.Both Metea Valley and Hinsdale Central played tentatively and committed numerous service errors, hitting errors and violations.
Symonds brothers pace Glenbard E. Mar 24, 2015 9:40 PM
On the volleyball court it’d be hard to get brothers Ben and Nick Symonds confused.
Grayslake Central splits in Orlando Mar 24, 2015 10:08 PM
Making its ninth consecutive trip to the ESPN Wide World of Sports in Orlando, Fla., Grayslake Central’s short-handed baseball team opened its 2015 season by splitting its first two games. The Rams lost to Van Buren (Arkansas) 5-2 under the lights on Monday night, before bouncing back to defeat Southridge (Oregon) 8-2 Tuesday. Grayslake Central is playing this week without ace Justin Guryn, who was hit by a batted ball in practice. His status for returning to game action remains in question.
Stevenson to celebrate basketball team Thursday Mar 24, 2015 6:04 PM
The public is invited to attend a celebratory rally for the state champion Stevenson High School boys basketball team on Thursday.
Images: Basketball finals, and visions of Spring sports. Prep photos of the week Mar 24, 2015 8:31 AM
See some of the best high school sports pictures from the past week. Daily Herald photographers covered state finals in boys basketball and various Spring sports as well.
- Tollway sets higher speed limits, bucks state law
- Facebook's 'On This Day' seeks to fix problem social media created
- Jazz rally from down 16 to beat Thunder 94-89
- Bulls thriving after being spurned by Melo
- Cyberbullying definition becoming clearer in Dist. 203
- Baseball scoreboard: Thursday's results
- Future of covered bridge divides Long Grove candidates
- Duckworth to announce Senate bid Monday
- Who will opponent be when Bulls start playoffs?
- Quinn gave film studio $10M to buy land that's not for sale
- Trash bin fire causes smoke damage at Mundelein Goodwill
- Kuma's Corner coming to Schaumburg in July
- The sex discrimination trial that rocked Silicon Valley. What you need to know.
- Bulls thriving after being spurned by Melo
- Wheaton man charged with stealing from Downers Grove charity
- Ex-Islamic Foundation finance director admits theft
- Change in constitution is only permanent solution to pension crisis
- Rolling Meadows man charged with convenience store robbery
- Prosecutors: Employee stole $3,600 from Rosemont restaurant
- Elgin man charged with selling heroin near school
- Who organized suburban PARCC boycott?
- Why man is still paying for a 2004 speeding ticket
- Kuma's Corner may come to Schaumburg this summer
- McNally's in St. Charles to become Valley Lodge Tavern
- Prosecutor: Family heard murder victim's screams
- Slusher: Even 'wrong' reviews have an important job to do
- 'Hunting Ground' a searing look at college rape culture
- Record rout by UConn leads to milestone win for Auriemma
- Baseball scoreboard: Thursday's results
- Wauconda Easter event puts spring in families' step
- RN/LPN FULL TIME AND PART-TIME RECEPTIO - Ortho. offiice in Arlington Heights seeking receptionist-MA (20-30 hrs) and full time office nurse. Orthopedic experience preferred but not required. Email resume firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (847) 593-0872 (id:4402502) DRIVERS - Drivers Se solicitan conductores Quality Carriers, la lnea de camiones cisterna No. 1 en EEUU est buscando conductores con licencia CDL-A con disponibilidad inmediata. Quality Carriers tiene ms de 100 aos de existencia, y cuenta con 100 terminales. Solicite hoy y compruebe la diferencia que Quality puede hacer en su vida! $5000 de Bono de Contratacin para Operadores Propietarios! $1000 de Bono de Contratacin para Conductores de la Compaa Hay Puestos para Conduccin en Carretera y Local Disponibles Ahora Solictud Sencilla en www.work4qc.com. Llame a Ken hoy 1-708-457-7600 Ofrecemos: Paga Mxima y Beneficios Equipo con Modelos Actuales Horario Regular Trabajo estable todo el ao Estndares de Seguridad Lderes en la Industria Disponibilidad de paquete completo de beneficios Para Calificar: Registro de Vehculos de Motor Limpio 22 aos o mayor Avalado por Hazmat o Tanker Habilidad de obtener la tarjeta TWIC 1 ao de experiencia en TT TANKER TOUGH Call 1-708-457-7600 (id:4400963) RESTAURANT - Restaurant -Ditka's in Arlington Heights is now hiring for ALL POSITIONS for both AM and PM shifts -servers, ser-ver assistants, food runners, bartenders, bar backs, hosts, line cooks, prep team, and dishwashers. Please apply in person between the hours of 2pm and 4pm. 2000 West Euclid Ave. (id:4401722)
- PAYROLL - Payroll -NSSEO, a special education public school district, has an immediate FT Payroll Officer position available in Mt. Prospect. Responsibilities include processing payroll for 400+ employees & being a key liaison between HR, Business & outside service providers. Ideal candidate will possess a strong payroll or accounting background with exceptional Excel skills & customer service driven attitude. Exp. with AS400 or Infinite Visions a plus. Competitive salary & benefit package starting at $24.19/hr. Apply online at www.nsseo.org. EOE (id:4401863) THERMOFORMING BACKGROUND OPERATOR - Manufacturing -Thermoforming Background Operator and Working Supervisor with more than 3 years experience operating both match metal trim and steel rule cutting. Company is a vacuum former of PET, PS, PP materials manufacturing food container products through thermoforming. Location : Anderson, IN. Please email your resumes at email@example.com Contact # 817-917-0390. (id:4402481) PROGRAMMER ANALYST - Lead Webmethods Developer eTek IT Services Inc has j/o's for Lead Webmethods Developer. Jobs loc in Schaumburg, IL & var unanticip locs t/o the US. Dsgn, build, or mntn web sites, usng authrng or scriptng lnguges, contnt creatn tools, mngmnt tools, & digital media. Cnfr w/ mngmnt or dvlpmnt teams to prioritize needs, reslve conflcts, dvlp contnt criteria, chooz solutns. Mxmz site up-time by mngng operatns; reslvng outages. Req exp w/ Webmethods, WebSphere, JMS, EnterpriseOne adapter, & Oracle. Trvl/reloc to var unanticip locs t/o the US for LT/ST asgnmnts at clt sites. Req: BS or frgn equiv in Comp Sci, Engg (any), or rel & 5 yrs of exp in the job/off or as a Comp S/W Profl. Also OK: MS or frgn equiv in Comp Sci, Engg (any), or rel & 3 yrs of exp in the job/off or as a Comp S/W Profl. Mail res w/cvr ltr: eTek IT Services Inc PO Box 59058 Schaumburg, IL 60159 Job 14ETI33; EOE (id:4401634)
- AUTO SALES - Auto AUTO SALES -HIRING EVENT - The Bob Rohrman Auto Group is not only the MIDWEST"S #1 VOLUME family-owned auto group, we're also an industry leader in ethical sales. How do we do continue to do it? By always hiring THE BEST individuals to work at our stores. And once we hire the best individuals, we train them to be even better by providing them with all the necessary skills for success. We try to do things the RIGHT WAY! As a result of continued rapid growth, we are looking to hire 10 to 20 good men & women to join our staff of sales professionals...NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY...if you have the right attitude; we have a job for you! WE OFFER: FREE 3-day training class at Rohrman University & on-going training on-the-job An outstanding pay plan. Our top sales associates made over $100,000 last yr. Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Etc. Career advancement op- portunities to management Excellent floor traffic, in- ventory & a great reputation in the community! We require of our sale team: Professional appearance - Good communication skills. If you are bilingual that is a real advantage. Must have integrity, with a positive attitude & a strong work ethic Willing to learn & be recep- tive to new ideas You must be a team player We are a drug-free, equal opportunity employer Valid drivers license -INTERVIEWS: Monday, March 30, 2015 2pm to 6pm Interviews held at: -ROHRMAN UNIVERSITY 1225 N Plum Grove Rd -At the corner of Golf & Plum Grove Rd in Schaumburg -Across from Schaumburg Honda Automobiles No appointment necessary but if you need to schedule a specific time contact: JR Rohrman firstname.lastname@example.org -1-269-591-2223 -Please dress professionally for your interview (id:4402684) PROGRAMMER ANALYST - Programmer Analyst eTek IT Services Inc has j/o's for Programmer Analyst. Jobs loc in Schaumburg, IL & var unanticip locs t/o the US. Cnvrt proj specs & statemnts of probs & procdrs to dtaild logcl flow charts for coding into comp lnguge. Dvlp & write comp progs to store, loc, & retrve spcfc docs, data, & info. Rsrch, anlyz & dtrmne info needs & dataflw reqmnts. Req exp w/ IBM Information Server, DataStage, & MS Visio. Trvl/reloc to var unanticip locs t/o the US for LT/ST asgnmnts at clt sites. Req: MS or frgn equiv in Comp Sci, Engg (any), or rel & 6 mos. of exp in the job/off or as a Comp S/W Profl. Mail res w/cvr ltr: eTek IT Services Inc PO Box 59058 Schaumburg, IL 60159 Job 14ETI02 EOE (id:4401964) INSIDE SALES - Entry Level Inside Sales Looking for mechanically inclined individuals interested in working for a supplier to the automotive, heavy truck, agricultural, and associated industries. Will train. Opportunity for someone without a lot of experience but with a strong desire for future growth. $15-$18/Hr, Mthly Bonus, Benefits. AFI Industries, Inc. 630-871-7815 e-mail: email@example.com (id:4401298)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.