Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Mundelein District 75
Mundelein elementary school student artists have new gallery,Studio 75 Mar 23, 2015 12:54 PM
There is a new addition to the Mundelein art scene, thanks to the hard work and talent of Mundelein Elementary District 75 students and staff. Studio 75 is the name given to the newly renovated student art gallery and professional development center in the district’s administrative offices.
Mundelein math challenge doubles in participation, prizes Mar 8, 2015 7:15 PM
Roughly 170 students in 18 teams competed for $8,000 in cash prizes Sunday in Mundelein’s second annual Mayor’s Cup Math Challenge at Mundelein High School. Students participated for a chance to place among the top 10 individual winners in three divisions, and teams competed for a “traveling” trophy for their school.
Fremont teacher honored as a LifeChanger Mar 5, 2015 11:23 AM
For those young students who are struggling to recognize words and sound out letters, Mundelein's Fremont Elementary School Reading Teacher Kara Drumke opens up a world of opportunity.
Mundelein students can take part in Mayor’s Math Cup Challenge Mar 3, 2015 1:01 PM
Mundelein's Second Annual Mayor's Cup Math Challenge — an educational and fun event — will be Sunday, March 8, at Mundelein High School.
Mundelein District 75 offers enrichment courses to expand learning Mar 3, 2015 12:47 PM
In Mundelein School District 75, students head to school on Saturdays with a skip in their step and head to their classroom, and get right to work in the Saturday Scholars program.
Hands-on science night at Mechanics Grove Feb 26, 2015 9:45 PM
Parents and children had a chance to view and participate in students’ science exhibits as well as meet professional scientists during the “Science, It’s Your Turn to Change the World” program Thursday night at Mechanics Grove School in Mundelein.
Principal in Diamond Lake District 76 leaves for neighboring district Jan 28, 2015 5:13 PM
A veteran Diamond Lake School District 76 administrator has landed a new job at a neighboring district. Tanya Fergus, who has served as principal of Fairhaven School the past six years, has been hired by Mundelein District 75 to fill the same role for the 2015-16 school year at Mechanics Grove School. Both elementary schools are in Mundelein.
Kindergarten night in District 75: Jan 22, 2015 4:40 PM
An informational session for parents of incoming kindergartners in Mundelein District 75 will be held at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 3 at Washington Elementary School, 122 S. Garfield Ave.
District 75 students learn how computers work by playing games Dec 16, 2014 8:56 AM
Using LearnPads, Washington Elementary School second-graders in Mundelein directed "Frozen's" Elsa to move forward 100 pixels then turn right by 90 degrees to continue her skating routine on the ice. After she did a few turns on the ice, technology teacher Patience Bertana showed the students how their code appeared.
School District 75 offers program for parents who don’t speak English Nov 18, 2014 9:27 AM
This year, Mundelein School District 75 incorporated a high school elective class, Parents as Educational Partners, into its outreach program for parents.
District 75 teachers get average 15.3 percent salary increase over three years Nov 4, 2014 6:19 PM
Teachers in Mundelein District 75 will receive an average salary increase of 15.3 percent over the next three years. The school board approved the pact 6-0 Monday, officially ending prolonged negotiations, whcih began early this year. Teachers have been working without a contract since June 30.
Mundelein students test the acidity level of Halloween candy Oct 28, 2014 5:59 PM
Halloween had a science theme Tuesday at Mechanics Grove Elementary School in Mundelein, where 20 students clad in goggles, gloves and plastic aprons tested trick-or-treat candy for its acidity levels.
District 75 reporting tentative agreement on 3-year teachers contract Oct 23, 2014 2:54 PM
Mundelein Elementary School District 75 administrators and teachers have reached a tentative agreement on a three-year contract, officials announced Thursday. The progress on the deal avoids a potential teachers strike.
Mundelein District 75 teachers, school board hopeful for contract resolution Oct 22, 2014 4:27 PM
Teachers and the school board in Mundelein District 75 are scheduled to hold another negotiation session on Wednesday. Salary, retirement increases and professional development are unresolved issues. Negotiations have continued since the beginning of the year and the contract expired June 30.
Salary increase a sticking point in Dist. 75 teacher’s contract talks Oct 5, 2014 8:57 PM
The Mundelein Elementary District 75 School Board said one sticking point in the contract negotiations with the district’s teachers is the amount of a salary increase teachers will receive, according to a letter sent to parents Sunday. The board and the Mundelein Elementary Education Association have been negotiating a new contract to replace the old terms that expired June 30th. The board’s letter claims their current proposal to the union includes salary increases that are substantially higher than inflation that would make the salaries of District 75 teachers competitive with similar districts.
Mundelein District 75 teachers authorize strike after contract talks stall Sep 26, 2014 10:26 AM
A second case of labor uncertainty has hit Lake County as teachers in Mundelein Elementary District 75 this week voted 122 to 13 to authorize a strike.The contract with the district and the Mundelein Elementary Education Association ended June 30, and a Sept. 19 mediation session was not fruitful. Teachers in Waukegan Unit District 60 have notified that district of their intent to strike Oct. 2.
Progress cited in contract talks for Mundelein District 75 teachers Sep 4, 2014 9:50 PM
Teachers and officials in Mundelein Elementary District 75 say they are close to a contract agreement. Talks have been ongoing since the beginning of the year and in June were referred to mediation. The contract ended June 30. "We hope to come to an agreement soon," said school board member Wells Frice.
Mundelein elementary students nervous, excited during first day of school Aug 12, 2014 11:21 AM
Nervous children stepped off the bus Tuesday and were greeted with a warm smile and a handshake at Mechanics Grove Elementary School in Mundelein. “I remember every first day,” said new Mundelein District 75 superintendent, Andy Henrikson, who greeted students.
Mundelein meet and greet: Jul 17, 2014 6:50 PM
Mundelein-area residents are invited to meet the new superintendents of Mundelein High School District 120 and Mundelein Elementary 75 at an informal Meet and Greet on Tuesday, Aug. 5.
Moving Picture: Mundelein school kids call him ‘Grandpa’ Jun 13, 2014 10:36 AM
“Grandpa Mark” is a school treasure. Just ask the students and faculty at Washington Elementary School in Mundelein. Students are so in love with Mark Stein that the school has worked him into a full-time volunteer job, helping out in kindergarten through second grade classes. “Kindergartners are a whole lot of fun to watch as they learn," Stein said..
- Dairy Queen replacing Sonic in Lake Zurich
- Bulls thriving after being spurned by Melo
- St. Charles North players bring lacrosse to Mooseheart
- PM&L Theatre plans expansion in downtown Antioch
- Lake in the Hills man remembered for volunteering, passion for living
- Elgin man gets 25 years in prison for sexually assaulting girl
- Batavia, Kaneland, Geneva school candidates' views on campaign contributions
- Manners matter: 3 apps to help your kids
- Duckworth to announce Senate bid Monday
- Aurora antiques dealer finds joy in helping others find a link to their past
- Kuma's Corner coming to Schaumburg in July
- Tollway sets higher speed limits, bucks state law
- Snow leads to slick roads, accidents in the suburbs
- Budget fix averts shutdowns but cuts schools
- Why man is still paying for a 2004 speeding ticket
- Aurora cousins accused of plotting to bring 'flames of war' to suburbs
- Police: Huntley man killed his wife
- Schaumburg donor drive seeks match for nurse
- Volo woman charged after bank robbery in Grayslake
- Obama talks drug war with 'The Wire' creator David Simon
- Change in constitution is only permanent solution to pension crisis
- Wauconda candidates divided on 911 center's future
- Teen sent to juvenile prison for killing sister
- Healthy Coghlan eyes starting spot with Cubs
- Ex-Islamic Foundation finance director admits theft
- A summary of Daily Herald endorsements in suburban school and municipal races
- Slusher: Even 'wrong' reviews have an important job to do
- Bulls thriving after being spurned by Melo
- Here's why the Apple Watch won't free you from your iPhone
- DVD previews: 'The Imitation Game,' 'Interstellar,' 'Wild'
- LINE COOK / DISHWASHER - Line Cook & Dishwasher Breakfast & Lunch only. Must be available days & weekends Apply in Person: 11302 US Hwy 12 Richmond, IL. Email: Americancafejobs@gmail.com (id:4402018) ACCOUNTING/ADMIN CLERK - Acctg/Admin Clerk -Arl Hts Co seeks team player for A/R, A/P, inv, phone/admin functions. 5 hrs/day. Good salary. Email resume & salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4401881) RN/LPN FULL TIME AND PART-TIME RECEPTIO - Ortho. offiice in Arlington Heights seeking receptionist-MA (20-30 hrs) and full time office nurse. Orthopedic experience preferred but not required. Email resume email@example.com or fax to (847) 593-0872 (id:4402502)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE - PART TIME SEASONAL - Job Description: Manufacturing company is seeking a Customer Service Representative. The position is part-time seasonal with potential to be re-hired. The hours include Monday-Friday 10am-3pm. Duties Include: Answers and addresses incoming calls regarding product and service questions. Processes customer orders for existing and new customers. Recommends potential customers to distributors by analyzing customer needs. Skills and Qualifications: Experience in Customer Service. Proficient with phone skills, resolving conflict and analyzing information. Solid multi-tasking and listening skills. Quickbooks-Office experience preferred Must qualify on E-verify. Spanish or Greek speaking is a plus. Send resumes to: LE@OPTIMALAUTOMATICS.COM (id:4400513) DRIVER - Drivers: Local P&D and Line Haul Openings! Great Home-Time, Pay & Benefits! CDL-A w/X & T, 1yr Exp. Req. (EOE/AA) Old Dominion Freight Line Call Tom Doyle: 1-800-245-2321 (id:4401893) CLEANING - CARPET CLEANING Water Damage Tech. Must have DL & speak Eng. $12 -15 to start + bonus potential. McMaid Rolling Meadows 847-991-2383 (id:4402039)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE - Customer Support We are an Independent Food Broker located in the Western Suburbs of Chicago in business for 15 years. Summary: Manage client accounts and support Account Managers to ensure client, customer and company expectation are adhered to. Support Sales Team with order entry and sales presentations Assist with daily account management for select client accounts Ensure order entry database is maintained with accurate client/customer information Resolves problems in an efficient and courteous manner Organizes and files client correspondence, contracts, bill backs and deductions Process client claims and deductions for repayment Issue client check drafts in a timely and accurate manner and maintain log accurately Process misc. sales and customer service correspondence as needed Perform month end reporting invoicing for various account Requirements: Excellent customer service skills Strong organization, problem solving analytical and time management skills Attention to detail Outstanding written and verbal communication skills Taking initiative; strong sense of task completion Trustworthy; ability to handle confidential and sensitive information Able to work in a fast paced environment, organized, able to multi task TEAM orientated and hard working Prompt attendance Must be efficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) 2+ Years Sales Support or Customer Service College degree preferred Please send resume to HR@ISIMIDWEST.COM (id:4400672) WAREHOUSE PT - Warehouse PT, no exp. nec., up to 30 hrs/wk, morning & afternoon shifts available. Start at $10/hr. Apply at 6450 Muirfield Ct, Hanover Pk, IL 630-671-0100 (id:4401971) QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR - Quality Control Inspector 2nd Shift 2:00pm-11:00pm Aerospace Manufacturing Duties: CMM experience, ability to perform dimensional inspection of complex machined parts experience with setting up and using bore gages. Benefits: Shift Premium, 401K, Blue Cross Health Insurance Send Resume Fax: 847 439 0230 or email resume PamS@ajrindustries.com See web site for more information at www.ajrindustries.com (id:4400160)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.