Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Marist High School
Marist handles St. Viator Jan 21, 2015 10:53 PM
In an East Suburban Catholic Conference girls basketball game on Wednesday in Chicago, Marist led 31-7 at intermission en route to a 48-27 victory over St. Viator.
Marist hands Benet first defeat Sep 27, 2014 12:30 AM
High-spirited Marist needed a win to remain in playoff contention and soundly defeated previously undefeated Benet 21-7 in East Suburban Catholic Conference action on Friday in Chicago.
Live video: Benet vs. Marist Sep 30, 2014 6:24 AM
Benet vs. Marist football
St. Viator runs an impressive victory past Marist Sep 13, 2014 7:18 AM
St. Viator's offense started quickly, building a 20-0 lead over Marist in the first quarter. And the Lions were able to make that nice beginning stand up, holding on to a 35-28 East Suburban Catholic Conference opener over the Red Hawks on Friday at Forest View.
Live video: St. Viator vs. Marist Sep 12, 2014 3:40 PM
St. Viator-Marist football
Daily Herald Prep Excellence award winners May 4, 2014 8:29 PM
The Daily Herald's Prep Sports Excellence event Sunday at the Sears Centre in Hoffman Estates provided a platform to recognize some amazing achievements from the finest high school athletes and coaches. Here are our winners in the categories of dazzling moment, overcoming obstacles, sportsmanship and spirit.
Images: Team Dance Illinois’ Grand Championship Mar 3, 2014 6:21 PM
Team Dance Illinois' Grand Championship was held Sunday, March 2 at the Peoria Civic Center. The event showcases Illinois’ best dance, pom, drill and guard teams competing throughout the event.
St. Viator grinds past Marist Feb 26, 2014 10:06 PM
St. Viator coach Mike Howland was hoping the visiting Marist Red Hawks would give the Lions a tough defensive game. Howland received his wish in a 49-40 win in the East Suburban Catholic at Cahill Gymnasium on Wednesday night.
Images: Daily Herald prep photos of the week Feb 25, 2014 1:00 AM
The Daily Herald Prep Photos of the Week gallery includes the best high school sports images by our photographers featuring boys basketball, state gymnastics, girls basketball, state wrestling and swimming.
Benet plays strong Feb 7, 2014 11:28 PM
Benet wore down Marist to win 52-35 in East Suburban Catholic Conference boys basketball competition on Friday in Chicago.
Images: Marist at Naperville Central Class 8A semifinal football playoffs Nov 23, 2013 11:19 PM
Naperville Central hosted Marist Saturday for IHSA Class 8A football semifinal football action at Naperville Central.
Naperville Central stuns Marist, will play for 8A title Nov 24, 2013 12:18 AM
Is there such a thing as stunned expectation? If so, Naperville Central's football team displayed it with authority Saturday night. Rallying from a 2-touchdown second-half deficit, the Redhawks pulled out a thrilling 27-21 victory over visiting Marist in the Class 8A semifinals to advance to the championship game for the first time since 2001.
Scouting Marist at Naperville Central football Nov 21, 2013 7:21 PM
Previewing the Class 8A semifinal football game between Naperville Central and Marist
Benet suffers ‘comedy of errors’ Oct 19, 2013 2:54 PM
Marist put an exclamation point on the period. And what Benet coach Pat New attached to the first quarter of Friday night’s East Suburban Catholic Conference game at Marist was a question mark. Simply put, he couldn’t figure out what exactly happened to his Redwings.
Game video: Benet vs. Marist Oct 17, 2013 12:43 PM
Benet takes on Marist Friday in Week 8 action. Follow the game here with video from High School Cube, then come back later for the replay and highlibhts.
Scouting this weekend’s DuPage County football games Oct 17, 2013 5:03 PM
The top Week 8 high school football games for the DuPage County coverage area
Marist tops Carmel Oct 5, 2013 12:13 AM
Marist 35, Carmel 23: The host Redawks bolted to a 28-3 halftime lead, as quarterback Jack Donegan threw 4 touchdown passes, 3 to Flynn Nagel, in the East Suburban Catholic Conference game. Marist improved to 4-2 and 3-1, while Carmel fell to 1-5 and 1-3. The loss eliminated the Corsairs from playoff contention for the second straight year. Carmel’s Christian Heinz scored from 5 yards out and caught TD passes of 16 and 17 yards from Michael Huiras. Huiras also rushed for a score, as the Corsairs made things interesting by scoring 22 points in the fourth quarter. Nagel had 9 receptions. He scored on passes covering 68, 35 and 8 yards. Donegan finished 21 of 26 for 305 yards.
Game video: Carmel vs. Marist Oct 3, 2013 6:36 PM
Carmel faces Marist in Week 6 action Friday. Follow the action here with video from High School Cube, then come back later for the replay and highlights.
Benet likes its place in ESCC Aug 28, 2013 8:53 PM
As tough as the East Suburban Catholic traditionally has been, it became an even tougher football conference a year ago. You can blame Benet for that.
Top moments in high school sports Apr 30, 2013 2:29 PM
High school athletes across the suburbs face off on basketball courts, football fields and baseball diamonds; they size each other up in tennis matches, around golf tees and across wrestling mats. The give it their all for their schools, their teams, their classmates and their coaches. The Daily Herald put together a video to honor athletes at our suburban high schools. Watch this feature to see some of the top moments in high school sports.
- Why fake-news industry isn't afraid of Facebook changes
- Tell the truth on global warming
- FAFSA workshop Jan. 17 at Maine East
- Americans are too optimistic about long-term care options
- Activist wants Schaumburg to lead on reusable bags
- Woodridge man charged with rape, robbery of 80-year-old Westmont woman
- Monday night: Where is the asteroid now?
- Mexican restaurant opening in Randhurst Village
- Woman accused of leaving kids to die plans to plead insanity
- Rozner: Sox not scared of expectations
- Monday night: Where is the asteroid now?
- Crystal Lake couple, 6 others charged in $600,000 tax scheme
- Big challenge ahead for Bears' Fangio
- Pyke: Lack of plowing leaves cyclists on thin ice
- Dawn Patrol: Former Kane sheriff dies; winds force early end to Norge event
- Which regional roads offer the least pleasant drives?
- Former Kane County Sheriff George Kramer dies at 81
- DuPage County judge remembered as advocate for children
- Elk Grove man facing trial on sex abuse charges
- Yogurt founder gets 5 years in prison for arson
- POLICY TYPIST - Rolling Meadows insurance office seeks detail-oriented person with good typing-data entry skills. Prior insurance experience a plus. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4396304) DRIVER - DRIVERS/Retirees welcomed to drive late model vehicles. In & around Des Plaines area. FT/ PT Approx $10.00/hr 847-871-0370 (id:4396251) RECEPTIONIST - Medical Office in Schaumburg. Experience pref'd. Email resumes to: email@example.com (id:4396444)
- COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4395929) CUSTOMER SERVICE - Customer Service OUTBOUND CALL CENTER REP Electronic Merchant Systems is looking for energetic people to set appointments. If you have telemarketing or custom- er service experience, as well as a clear phone voice and reliable work history and are available full time. $10. p/hr + commission to start. Call to apply: 847-261-9850 (id:4396565) DAY CARE TEACHER - Day care Teacher 2p-6p, Schaumburg Monday thru Friday $11-13.00 per hour Call 847-397-0111 (id:4396556)
- SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS - Palatine School District 15 will be having an Open House Thursday, January 22, 2015 from 5pm -7pm. The Open House will be held at our Transportation Building 1100 N. Smith Street Palatine, IL 60067 We are looking for full-time/ part-time school bus drivers. A current Class B CDL is preferred but not necessary to apply. Please visit CCSD.net to complete our on-line application. (EOE) (id:4396294) ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLERS - Electronic Assemblers Sun-Thur 11pm-7:30am Ability to work with small parts. Posses manual dexterity Ability to effectively write and read English Goodwill TalentBridge 1475 S. Wheeling Road Wheeling, IL 60090 Applications: M-F 10am-3pm (id:4396408) MANUFACTURING - MANUFACTURING Hoffer Plastics Corp. is seeking reliable and motivated mold techs, inspectors, and machine ops for 2nd and 3rd shifts. OT available. No exp. Necessary. HS diploma or GED required. Email resume firstname.lastname@example.org or apply within 500 N. Collins St., South Elgin. www.hofferplastics.com (id:4396567)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.