Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Listing of the Week
Spacious Inverness ranch leaves a lasting impression Nov 17, 2012 4:33 AM
This beautiful brick ranch home on more than 2 acres in Inverness' premium McIntosh subdivision is ideal with its miles of hardwood floors and spacious rooms. The home features a wonderful addition including a great room with vaulted ceiling, as well as a luxurious master retreat.
Contemporary home is one-of-a-kind Nov 10, 2012 4:51 AM
This large contemporary-style brick and cedar Bloomingdale home is truly one-of-a-kind. Located on one-acre in Mallard Lake Estates, it is undoubtedly the fantasy of every car lover and cross-country traveler with a recreational vehicle, and still has plenty of space for family living.
After 45 years, Dunton Manor House again on the market Nov 3, 2012 5:37 AM
Up for sale for the first time in more than 45 years, the Dunton Manor House holds timeless craftsmanship. Built in 1869 by James Dunton, son of Asa Dunton, founder of Arlington Heights, the home was built with grand style and ornately-carved woodwork, both inside and out.
McHenry home ideal for horse lovers Oct 27, 2012 5:22 AM
Horse-lovers and those looking for a country retreat will fall in love with this frame and vinyl siding farmhouse-style home on three acres in McHenry. A four-stall barn and large riding arena make it ideal for equestrians.
Craftsman-style home near downtown Naperville Oct 20, 2012 5:04 AM
This craftsman-style cedar and stone home near downtown Naperville is a nearly new prize. Built only six years ago, it features high-gloss hardwood floors and is located in the West Highlands neighborhood.
Barrington home fulfills an array of interests Oct 15, 2012 2:33 PM
This one-of-a-kind white brick and cedar Georgian-style home in Barrington has so many separate spaces and unique accoutrements that it could serve myriad purposes for a large, extended family.
Inverness home was designed by a student of Wright Oct 6, 2012 5:44 AM
Lovers of Frank Lloyd Wright-style architecture will feel their breath catch when they tour this midcentury contemporary Inverness home designed by Don Erickson, a student of Wright. Interior meets exterior for those living in this brick and frame home, with its floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the lovely 1.6-acre parcel.
Kildeer home has one gem of a master suite Sep 29, 2012 5:11 AM
Tucked away in the woods of Kildeer, amid ancient trees and abundant wildlife, this stately brick and dryvit Georgian home stands sentinel, watching over festive parties as well as quiet family moments. The house was designed and built by Orren Pickell in 1987 and updated and renovated in 1999.
Large wooded lot surrounds Hawthorn Woods home Sep 22, 2012 4:55 AM
Privacy and tranquillity await the buyer of this traditional stone home, built on a 2½-acre wooded lot in Hawthorn Woods in 2003. This gorgeous home, featuring three levels of finished living space, two patios, an in-ground pool and a hot tub, is listed for $850,000.
Brick Georgian is on secluded Inverness cul-de-sac Sep 15, 2012 4:15 AM
This brick Georgian home with a wood shake shingle roof exudes elegance and luxury. It is situated on a 1.03-acre, cul-de-sac lot in Inverness. Built by renowned Barrington builder Evan Harris of Harris Custom Builders in 2000, the home features unique touches like architectural pillars, skylights and extensive built-ins.
Barrington home seems to expand to fit your needs Sep 8, 2012 5:36 AM
This charming home, surrounded by lush acreage only five minutes from downtown Barrington and its train station, looks like it was plucked from the Irish countryside and placed here with its massive chimney next to the front door and white picket fence.
Listing of the week Sep 1, 2012 5:20 AM
Inverness has always been known for stately, well-built homes with lots of panache. This white brick Georgian with its wood shake roof and large classical portico is no exception.
South Barrington home is listing of the week Aug 25, 2012 4:58 AM
This stately, English country home sits amid 2.6 rolling acres in South Barrington, bounded by woods and lowlands. Still owned by the family that built it in 1988, the house has been impeccably maintained and periodically updated.
Algonquin home overlooking Fox River is listing of the week Aug 18, 2012 4:50 AM
It would be difficult to compare this contemporary stone and cedar split-level home to just about any other home on the market in the Chicago area. This custom home, still lived in by the original owner, overlooks the Fox River and offers unobstructed views of that waterway.
Country Club Estates home in Long Grove Aug 11, 2012 4:59 AM
The Royal Country Club of Long Grove forms the backdrop for this stately, traditionally-styled home in Country Club Estates. This roomy, just-listed home features a cherry kitchen with granite countertops, an octagon-shaped master suite with soaking tub in the bathroom and recently refinished wood floors.
Home overlooks Long Lake near Ingleside Aug 4, 2012 5:22 AM
This fabulous, recently-remodeled cedar home is located on one of the best kept secrets in Lake County — Long Lake near Ingleside. Long Lake is one of the smaller and more secluded waterways in the 15-lake Chain O' Lakes.
Ranch in Lake Zurich Jul 28, 2012 5:05 AM
Live a vacation lifestyle year-round within the Forest Lake community in Lake Zurich. This 1,200-square-foot, aluminum-sided ranch with three bedrooms is ideal for water sports enthusiasts.
Home in Kildeer’s Prairie Creek subdivision Jul 21, 2012 5:18 AM
This magnificently appointed custom brick and stone home in Kildeer's Prairie Creek subdivision has everything you could want, from a theater room, wine cellar and large recreation area in the walkout basement to a travertine foyer, gourmet kitchen and spacious main level living spaces with what seems like acres of hardwood floors.
Home in Algonquin’s Tunbridge neighborhood Jul 14, 2012 5:55 AM
Algonquin's highly sought-after Tunbridge subdivision with its golf course and wetlands views is the location of this outstanding brick and cedar colonial, built in 1993. Professionally-landscaped and decorated, this home is in pristine condition with lots of custom detailing, including a turret.
Plum Grove Village townhouse is featured listing Jul 7, 2012 5:30 AM
Townhouses that truly feel like single family homes can be difficult to find. However, this lovely, updated ranch-style townhouse in Rolling Meadows' Plum Grove Village certainly fits the bill. This affordably priced home with a two-car garage is in move-in condition.
- Batavia football coach criticized over referendum email
- Bomb threat cancels activities at Neuqua Valley, school open Friday
- St. Charles North can't stop Benet
- Focused Cary-Grove a regional champ
- How does Google Maps find out about traffic delays?
- Top-tier apartments proposed for unfinished Libertyville building
- 1,700 pounds of marijuana recovered from Elk Grove warehouse
- Girls volleyball: Lake County roundup
- Dawn Patrol: Cold Halloween weather coming; Neuqua Valley to reopen
- Glenbard West wins third consecutive regional title
- Football: Week 9 MVPs
- Football Focus: Week 10 Preview
- Discipline will be key to Huntley's playoff chances
- Plenty of intrigue surrounds opening round of football playoffs
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets Riverside-Brookfield again
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Scouting this weekend's DuPage County playoff football games
- Tough playoff tests loom for MSL teams, St. Viator
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- CNA'S - Health Care -CNAs FT for 3pm-11pm shift & Weekend Only Program and PT for all weekend shifts. Ask about our new weekend incentive. Compassionate, reliable, & customer service oriented individuals please apply with Karina Negrete, Nursing Scheduler at Lee Manor -1301 Lee St., Des Plaines 847-827-5796 Fax (id:4389403) MEDICAL BILLER - MEDICAL BILLER, PT, exp. required for Mt. Prospect orthopedic office. Resume to email@example.com Call Kim 847-699-6810 (id:4389892) ARCHITECT SYSTEM - Solution Architect Grant Thornton LLP is seeking a Solution Architect in Chicago, IL with the following requirements: BS in CS, CIS, MIS, Management or a related field and 5 years prior experience. Prior exp. must include: design, develop and implement all parts of an Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) application (EPMA or classic): metadata, lists, rules, security, webforms and reports; develop Excel tools with Smartview and VBA to meet client needs on HFM; design and create dynamic reports with Financial Reporting Studio; implement, maintain and update HFM related tools including FDM, DRM and EPMA. 100% travel required. Must live near a major airport. Please apply at www.gt.com by clicking on the Careers link. (id:4389494)
- FOOD SERVICE - Food Service Aramark Grayslake H.S. Kitchen Help Wanted EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet Donna 847-986-3360 (id:4389660) JOB FAIR - Love food? Have a knack for connecting with people? Mariano's is interested in you! Job Fair Mariano's -Arlington Heights 802 East Northwest Highway Arlington Heights, IL 60004 Saturday, November 1st 9am to 4pm NOW HIRING FULL AND PART TIME FOR OUR ARLINGTON HEIGHTS STORE Bakery Team Member Cake Decorator Cashier Deli Team Member Food Demonstrator Food Service Team Member Grocery Team Member - All Shifts Meat-Seafood Team Member Salad Bar Team Member Sushi Chef We passionately believe our philosophy-Shop Well. Eat Well. Live Well-means nothing unless we hire well and treat our people well. If you are unable to attend on the above date, please apply on-line at: www. marianos.com or stop in and use our in-store employment kiosk Equal Opportunity Employer (id:4389358) EXPERIENCED DRIVER - Elgin metal company is hiring experienced CDL Class A tractor trailer drivers. Local and regional work around Chicago and an 800 mile radius. $21-hr. Call: 847-214-2800 for address to submit job application. (id:4389901)
- EDUCATION - Education TEACH YOUR PASSION Spring Adjunct Faculty Openings Come share your knowledge and experiences with our students! Located in Palatine, Illinois, Harper College enrolls over 20,000 students of all ages, is committed to diversity and multiculturalism and is dedicated to creating a vibrant learning environment which embodies our institutional core values of integrity, respect, excellence and collaboration. We are seeking applications for the following Spring 2015 Adjunct Faculty positions: View job descriptions and complete our required online application at: https://jobs.harpercollege.edu Credit Classes: Astronomy Chemistry Engineering General Biology Hospitality Mgmt Human Anatomy Clinical: Clinical Supervisor -Certified Nursing Assistant Program Clinical Supervisor -Medical Office Administration Program Clinical Supervisor -Practical Nursing Clinical Supervisor -Practical Nursing, Maternity/Pediatrics Clinical Supervisor -Nursing Clinical Supervisor -Nursing, Pediatric/Maternity/ Mental Health Human Physiology Phlebotomy Physical Science (includes Meteorology) Physics Spanish Harper College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply (id:4389089) CAREGIVER/CNA - Flexible hours and positions. Assisitng Hands 630-305-9100 (id:4388613) CELLULAR SOFTWARE SIGNALING ENGINEER - Engineer -LitePoint Corporation, a Teradyne company, looks for Cellular Software Signaling Engineer in Arlington Heights, IL, to develop signaling stacks. Visit www.litepoint.com for details. Reply with Req. ID to 965 W. Maude Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94085. (id:4388961)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.