Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Lilymoor
Leave The Cooking To Clearbrook on October 21st! Oct 9, 2014 10:47 AM
Leave The Cooking To Clearbrook on October 21st!
Lake County 4-H Presents its 2nd Annual National 4-H Science Day Oct 9, 2014 10:45 AM
Lake County 4-H Presents its 2nd Annual National 4-H Science Day
CLC Environmental Health and Safety program to hold info sessions Oct 9, 2014 10:04 AM
CLC Environmental Health and Safety program to hold info sessions
‘Oculus’ Filmmaker Comes to Cutting Hall on October 22 Oct 9, 2014 9:58 AM
“Oculus” Filmmaker Comes to Cutting Hall on October 22
Oct. 16: Engineering Night at College of Lake County Oct 13, 2014 3:35 PM
Oct. 16: Engineering Night at College of Lake County
CLC Music Department announces fall concert lineup Oct 9, 2014 11:56 AM
Seven concerts, featuring a huge variety of choral and instrumental music, will be presented by the College of Lake County Music department during fall semester.
Free Community Lecture: What is Patient Navigation? Oct 7, 2014 5:55 PM
Meet the new Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital nurse navigators Susan Brady, Oncology/Nurse Navigator, and Heidi Wiltse, Women’s Health Specialist. Nurse navigators are the single point of contact for patients and their families throughout the cancer experience. Hear about helpful tips on prevention and wellness that can help improve your quality of life.
See slam poetry champions perform at CLC Oct 7, 2014 12:18 PM
A performance by nationally known slam poets Ken Arkind and Marty McConnell will be presented at 7 p.m. Oct. 9 in Room C005 (C Wing Auditorium) at the College of Lake County Grayslake campus.
Illinois Railway Museum to restore classic Streamliner Oct 3, 2014 7:11 PM
The Illinois Railway Museum in Union has begun a restoration project planned to return the famous streamlined Electroliner to operational condition in 2017. The museum's Electroliner received an external restoration when it returned to Illinois in the 1980s, but problems with the train's eight electric motors prevented the streamliner from returning to operation. Work is now under way to return the luxury streamliner to operable condition within the next three years. In addition to work on the motors, work is needed on the wheels, trucks, air brakes and air conditioning before it can be operated.
Family Shelter Service Fundraiser October 16 at York Theatre Oct 3, 2014 5:31 PM
In recognition of domestic violence awareness month, a fundraiser benefitting the Family Shelter Service will be held at 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 16, at the York Theatre, 150 N. York St., in downtown Elmhurst. A $10 donation is recommended.
Sedgebrook Alzheimer’s Walk Oct 3, 2014 4:23 PM
On Oct. 12 Kopper and members of the Sedgebrook community will participate in the annual Walk to End Alzheimer’s held at Independence Grove, in Libertyville. For those who cannot participate in the October 12th walk, Kopper and staff have organized a mini-walk on the Sedgebrook campus scheduled to take place on Oct. 1.
How Well Do You Know Your Car? Oct 3, 2014 4:23 PM
Learning about the maintenance on your car.
4-H is Preparing Youth for the Challenges of Life Oct 3, 2014 4:23 PM
Lake County youth are joining the more than 6 million other 4-H members across the nation in celebration of National 4-H Week Oct. 5-11.
“Uncommon Threads” event returns to St. Charles Oct 2, 2014 5:42 PM
Tickets are now on sale for "Uncommon Threads," the annual one-of-a-kind wearable art show and luncheon, presented by Fine Line Creative Arts Center in St. Charles. Superlative wearable art is the focus of this event, which brings together textiles and accessories created by local and national artists. A juried runway show is the star of the day. Featuring wearable works of art, all items will also be available for purchase that afternoon. In its 28h year, this event — Fine Line's biggest annual fundraiser — will take place at Q Center in St. Charles on Sunday, Oct. 19.
Halloween Hustle 5K Fun Run & Walk Coming Up in Palatine: Sign Up Today! Sep 29, 2014 8:02 AM
The 9th annual event will start in historic downtown Palatine and include a .5K Kid's Dash as well as an after part at Durty Nellie's!
Oct. 9: CLC offers free screenings for National Depression Screening Day Sep 29, 2014 3:53 PM
The College of Lake County will conduct free, confidential mental health screenings for depression problems as part of National Depression Screening Day on Thursday, Oct. 9.
College of Lake County to give free GED practice tests until Oct. 3 Sep 29, 2014 3:53 PM
Until Oct. 3, the Adult Education division at College of Lake County is giving away free GED Ready tests. By taking GED Ready, students can learn if they are ready to pass the GED test or if they need to improve in specific skill areas.
Oct. 5: CLC Dental Hygiene students and staff walk to support Oral Cancer Federation Sep 29, 2014 3:53 PM
Seventeen College of Lake County dental hygiene students and five faculty and staff members will participate in the Third Annual Walk/Run the Oral Cancer Foundation (OCF) in Bensenville on Oct. 5.
CLC’s 34th ‘Recent Works’ exhibit opens Oct. 3 Sep 29, 2014 3:53 PM
An opening reception for the College of Lake County’s 34th Annual Recent Works exhibit will be held from 7-9 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 3 at the Robert T. Wright Community Gallery of Art at CLC. The Recent Works exhibit will be on view in the gallery through Nov. 9.
College of Lake County, UW-Parkside link programs to expand transfer options for local students Sep 29, 2014 3:37 PM
The College of Lake County and the University of Wisconsin-Parkside approved an agreement on Sept. 25 expanding educational options for students in the college’s business career programs. The agreement was signed by CLC President Jerry Weber and UW-Parkside Chancellor Debbie Ford at a ceremony on the college’s Grayslake Campus attended by administrators, faculty and students.
- Prisoner who helped free death row inmate is freed himself
- Parties pouring money into 56th District race
- Drawing on friends to bury happy, outgoing 30-year-old
- Single mom needs to make choices that meet her needs
- Focused Cary-Grove a regional champ
- Images: Thursday's Lake County Fair
- Video game-themed restaurant coming to Woodfield
- Teacher uses N-word in Carol Stream classroom
- Kids Ink: Native Americans
- Family, friends stunned by death of Libertyville grad
- Football: Week 9 MVPs
- Football Focus: Week 10 Preview
- Discipline will be key to Huntley's playoff chances
- Plenty of intrigue surrounds opening round of football playoffs
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets Riverside-Brookfield again
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Scouting this weekend's DuPage County playoff football games
- Tough playoff tests loom for MSL teams, St. Viator
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- POLISHER - Arlington Plating Company seeks a FT experienced metal Polisher. Requires ability to set up polishing wheels, handle small and large metal parts, stand for 8 hours, and work OT. Full-time benefits included. Apply on line at ww.arlingtonplating.com or in person. (id:4389982) NURSING INSTRUCTORS - Nursing NURSING CLINICAL INSTRUCTORS, ADJUNCT: SPRING 2015 MORTON COLLEGE has the distinction of being the second oldest comprehensive community college in Illinois. Our pioneering spirit helped establish the learning community and continues today as a Hispanic Serving Institution. We currently are seeking: Adjunct Faculty for Associate Degree Nursing Program: SPRING 2015 SEMESTER Current opportunities exist for: Clinical Instructors: Pediatrics & Mental Health Clinical Rotations Requirements include: Master's degree in Nursing; current Illinois RN licensure; 2 years clinical experience in a variety of settings. Morton College's Mission: To enhance the quality of life of our diverse community through exemplary teaching and learning opportunities, community service, and life-long learning. For more information and to apply for this position, go to: careers.morton.edu MORTON COLLEGE (id:4389470) COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4389254)
- DAY CARE TEACHER - Day care Teacher 10a-6p, Schaumburg Monday thru Friday $10-12.00 per hour Call 847-397-0111 (id:4389751) PART-TIME CUSTODIAN - Fremont Public Libary, Mundelein. 16 hrs-wk, evenings and weekends. Cleaning, snow removal, meeting room set-ups. Knowledge of automated building controls a plus. Lift at least 70 lbs, read-write English. 1170 N. Midlothian Rd, Mundelein www.fremontlibrary.org-about-us-jobs (id:4389826) CLEANING - CLEANING HOMES must have DL & speak Eng. $9-14 + bnfts. Call McMaid Rolling Mdws: 847-991-2383 Dwnrs Grv: 630-515-8800 Wauconda: 847-526-4447 (id:4389575)
- MEDICAL BILLER - MEDICAL BILLER, PT, exp. required for Mt. Prospect orthopedic office. Resume to email@example.com Call Kim 847-699-6810 (id:4389892) SALES - Silverleaf Resorts, Inc. is now hiring for the The Lombard Silverleaf Vacation Store! Silverleaf Sales Representatives are responsible for leading tours of the resort sales gallery, giving presentations of the Silverleaf Vacation Ownership Program to guests, as well as explaining and selling program benefits. This position requires NO cold-calling! Customers come to you EVERYDAY! The ideal Sales Representative is an excellent communicator with a positive, outgoing personality. You must be self-motivated, confident & results-oriented to boost the performance of our sales team. The ideal Sales Representative will also have: Competitive Pay Structure! -Previous sales or customer service experience -Confidence in giving presentations -Outgoing and approachable personality -Professional demeanor and image -Ability to work Wednesday through Sunday Sales Representatives receive: -Draw vs. commission (paid weekly)40k-60k Avg. First Year Earnings! -Monthly bonus potential -Energetic, fun work environment -Paid training ($15/hr) -Growth opportunities -Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401K Apply online: www.silverleafresorts.com/careers or contact Sales Recruiter: John Pogorzelski firstname.lastname@example.org Direct 224-240-5578 Silverleaf Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer (id:4388985) COMPUTER SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - Computer -Network & Computer Systems Administrator, Provide Network/Server system support for all dept. Bachelor's in Comp. Sci., IT related. Min. 1yr. exp. in network & computer SA. Mail resume to HR Mgr, Nuwave, LLC. 1795 N. Butterfield Rd, Libertyville, IL 60048 (id:4389213)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.