Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Kildeer
CLC student literary magazine wins first place award; four win individual awards Sep 24, 2014 12:23 PM
The 2013-14 edition of Prairie Voices, the College of Lake County’s student literary arts magazine, has won first place in the central division of the Community College Humanities Association 2014 Literary Magazine Competition. In addition, four students won individual awards.
Northbound Rand Road down to one lane in Kildeer Sep 12, 2014 5:31 PM
Officials said northbound Rand Road in Kildeer was down to one lane during the afternoon rush hour due to a gas leak.
Control mosquitos to prevent West Nile virus Sep 11, 2014 12:18 PM
To help prevent the spread of West Nile disease, the Lake County Health Department/Community Health Center offers recommendations to prevent mosquito breeding.
Get Ready for Stevenson High School Fall Sports! Sep 11, 2014 11:32 AM
Stevenson High School Football promises great entertainment and exciting games this fall.
1000 Attend Rotary Long Grove Run Sep 11, 2014 9:42 AM
The 17th Long Grove Heritage Run/Walk/Breakfast charity event to benefit 10 local charities was held on September 8.
John Hershey selected as a Daily Herald Business Ledger 2014 Award Winner Sep 10, 2014 10:25 AM
Libertyville, Illinois: John Hershey, President of J. Hershey Architecture, has been selected as a recipient of the 2014 Daily Herald Business Ledger Entrepreneurial Excellence Award.
First Human Case of West Nile Virus Reported in Lake County for 2014 Sep 10, 2014 10:23 AM
The Lake County Health Department/Community Health Center reports that a 48-year-old male resident of Gurnee tested positive for West Nile virus. He was hospitalized and released. This is the county’s first West Nile virus human case in 2014. Last year, there were six confirmed human cases in Lake County.
Movoto Names West Chicago #16 On Safest Place List for llinois Sep 10, 2014 5:15 PM
Movoto Names West Chicago #16 On Safest Place List for llinois
Democratic meet-and-greet: Sep 9, 2014 6:30 PM
The Ela and Cuba Township Democrats will sponsor a candidate meet-and-greet in Kildeer on Sunday, Sept. 14, from 4 to 6 p.m. The event will take place at the home of Tim Jackson, 22395 W. Thornridge, Kildeer.
Northern Illinois University, College of Lake County sign reverse transfer agreement Sep 9, 2014 2:08 PM
Northern Illinois University President Doug Baker and College of Lake County President Girard W. Weber signed an innovative reverse transfer agreement during a Sept. 5 ceremony at NIU.
Dr. David J. Tabak Relocating Barrington Optometric Office Sep 8, 2014 7:23 AM
After more than 25 years in the same location, Dr. Tabak will be moving his optometric practice from its current address on Main Street to The Shops at Flint Creek in Barrington.
Truckers cited in state police portable scale operation on Lake-Cook border Sep 8, 2014 2:52 PM
Five truck drivers received citations for overweight violations through a portable scale operation on the border of Lake and Cook counties Monday, according to Illinois State Police. Officials said the mobile scale detail ran from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. on westbound Lake-Cook Road at Rand Road.
2014 APEX Awards – Buster Creative wins Award of Excellence Sep 8, 2014 1:40 PM
With nearly 2,100 applicants, competition was exceptionally intense. Buster Creative captured the “Award of Excellence” for 2014 APEX Award for the Hollister Vapro Pocket integrated campaign launch won the “Marketing & Public Relations Campaigns, Programs & Plans” category.
College of Lake County offers Private Pilot Ground School course Sep 8, 2014 5:44 PM
The impact of drones, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, will be a featured component of the College of Lake County's Private Pilot Ground School course offered this fall. A free information session on the course will be offered at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 10 in Room T334 at the Grayslake campus
Stone Soup - A Supportive Community Sep 5, 2014 7:22 AM
The deligthful children's book, Stone Soup is a paralell to how the community is helping me raise money for important cancer research. I am hosting an important event - and all are helping me - we are all working together for a great cause.
Mickey Finn’s Brewery Now Offers NFL Package on 12 Big Screen TVs; Official Blackhawks Bar Sep 3, 2014 7:44 AM
Patrons of the new version of Mickey Finn's Brewery enjoy access to the complete NFL package on a dozen big screen TVs at its 60-foot bar fashioned from rough-hewed white oak featuring 14 beer taps, and throughout the brewpub.
Day of Giving for Girl Battling Brain Tumor at Culver’s of Buffalo Grove Sept. 8 Sep 3, 2014 7:40 AM
As 4-year-old Mia Gurevitz of Deerfield undergoes treatment for a brain tumor at Lurie Children’s Hospital in Chicago, Culver’s of Buffalo Grove will host a ‘Day of Giving” fundraiser, from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m., on Monday, September 8, at its location at 450 McHenry Rd. The restaurant will donate 20 percent of its register receipts collected throughout the day to the Gurevitz family.
4th Annual Family Picnic in Downtown Palatine Coming Up Sep 3, 2014 7:36 AM
Local charity C.A.T.I.F. will be hosting their 4th annual Family Picnic, Rib & Chicken Cook-Off on Sunday, Sept. 14th from noon-5 p.m. Join the family fun!
17th Annual Long Grove Heritage 5K Run and 3K Walk September 6th Sep 2, 2014 12:22 PM
The Rotary Club of Long Grove, Kildeer and Hawthorn Woods is hosting the 17th Annual Long Grove Heritage 5K Run and 3K Walk on Saturday, September 6th, 2014.
Getting the Most Out of Internet Archive.org Sep 2, 2014 12:14 PM
Kristen McCallum will present “Getting the Most Out of InternetArchive.org” InternetArchive is a non profit digital library with the stated mission of “Universal Access to All Knowledge.”
- Rozner: Cubs' pursuit of Maddon strictly business
- Our Lady of Destiny School in Des Plaines closing
- Family, friends stunned by death of Libertyville grad
- Consider a dose of caffeine before you 'Go to Sleep'
- 1,700 pounds of marijuana recovered from Elk Grove warehouse
- Village is violating state law, attorney general says
- Family and friends remember Elk Grove Village Marine
- No school in Waukegan Thursday
- Waukegan school district, teachers reach tentative deal
- Tres, St. Viator blank Antioch
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Man facing rape charges dead in apparent suicide
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets R-B again
- Des Plaines complex could have 11 tall towers
- Brainerd Building demolition could start Monday
- Suburban police no longer feel 'helpless' against heroin
- Editorial: Carpentersville's unconscionable refusal to explain
- Townhouses could displace Des Plaines church
- NURSING INSTRUCTORS - Nursing NURSING CLINICAL INSTRUCTORS, ADJUNCT: SPRING 2015 MORTON COLLEGE has the distinction of being the second oldest comprehensive community college in Illinois. Our pioneering spirit helped establish the learning community and continues today as a Hispanic Serving Institution. We currently are seeking: Adjunct Faculty for Associate Degree Nursing Program: SPRING 2015 SEMESTER Current opportunities exist for: Clinical Instructors: Pediatrics & Mental Health Clinical Rotations Requirements include: Master's degree in Nursing; current Illinois RN licensure; 2 years clinical experience in a variety of settings. Morton College's Mission: To enhance the quality of life of our diverse community through exemplary teaching and learning opportunities, community service, and life-long learning. For more information and to apply for this position, go to: careers.morton.edu MORTON COLLEGE (id:4389470) CAREGIVER/CNA - Flexible hours and positions. Assisitng Hands 630-305-9100 (id:4388613) COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4389252)
- OFFICE - Amvets seeks person for flex-ible hrs in N & NW suburbs Call from home. Call Diane at 815-609-1852 between 9a-noon for more information (id:4389737) NURSING INSTRUCTORS - Education MORTON COLLEGE, seeks ADJUNCT NURSING ASSISTANT INSTRUCTORS, for Spring 2015. For more info., see our ad under "Nursing" EOE (id:4389469) AUTO SALES - Auto AUTO SALES -HIRING FAIR - Start Your New Career...No Experience Needed...We Will Train You the Right Way to Sell Cars! The BOB ROHRMAN AUTO GROUP is not only the Midwest's #1 volume family-owned auto group, we're also an industry leader in ethical sales. We're looking for 10 to 20 good men & women to join our staff of sales professionals. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a positive, family-oriented dealership that does things the RIGHT WAY! As a result of continued rapid growth, The Bob Rohrman Auto Group is currently hiring multiple sales consultants at multiple locations. If you are selected WE OFFER: FREE 3-day training class at Rohrman University $50,000 -$75,000+ annual earning potential! Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Etc. Career advancement op- portunities to management Excellent floor traffic, in- ventory & a great reputa- tion in the community! We require of our sale team: Professional appearance with good communication skills. If you are bilingual that is a real advantage. Must have integrity, with a positive attitude & a strong work ethic Willing to learn & be recep- tive to new ideas You must be a team player We are a drug-free, equal opportunity employer Valid drivers license Interviews: Tuesday, October 28 - 3pm to 7pm Interviews held at: -ARLINGTON NISSAN 1100 West Dundee Road, Arlington Heights, IL -Just east of Route 53 on Dundee Road. No appointment necessary but if you need to schedule a specific time contact: JR Rohrman firstname.lastname@example.org -1-269-591-2223 -Please dress professionally for your interview (id:4389512)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.