Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Kildeer
Streamwood Behavioral Healthcare System Finds Creative Ways to Celebrate Holidays with Patients and Staff Dec 17, 2014 7:29 AM
Streamwood Behavioral Healthcare System Finds Creative Ways to Celebrate Holidays with Patients and Staff
Looking for a Family-Friendly New Year’s Eve? Dec 16, 2014 9:37 AM
Finding a family-friendly and safe New Year’s Eve option can be quite a trick for Moms and Dads... The Lake Zurich Holiday Inn Express and Suites is providing an option for area families. Join others for an overnight stay, where you can enjoy a pool party, pizza and soda, a visit from Elsa and Olaf from Frozen and a complimentary breakfast the next morning! Simply call 847-726-7500 or email LakeZurichSales@mphhotels.com for rate information. The Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Lake Zurich is located at 197 S. Rand Road in Lake Zurich.
American English, others added to CLC’s spring lineup Dec 18, 2014 1:42 PM
Three new events have been added to the James Lumber Center for the Performing Arts Professional Touring Series at the College of Lake County for Spring Semester 2015.
WGN meteorologist visits St. Theresa School sixth-graders Dec 17, 2014 12:29 PM
Since early November, the sixth-grade students of St. Theresa School in Palatine have studied the atmosphere and weather. As part of that learning unit, WGN meteorologist Tim McGill recently spoke to the students
Honor Flight a high point for female WWII veteran Dec 12, 2014 9:42 AM
By 1945, at the end of WWII, less than three percent of American military personnel were women. Barbara “Bobbie” Merritt was one of them. A resident of Sedgebrook, a senior living community in Lincolnshire, Bobbie achieved the rank of Chief Petty Officer inthe Navy WAVES (Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service), serving in Arlington, Virginia.
Business Coach to Speak on Procrastination in Lake Zurich, Friday Noon Dec 15, 2014 3:43 PM
Even business people who get a lot done always have one or two tasks that they put off, sometimes forever. Friday’s speaker at the Lake Zurich Rotary Club, Dan Mendelevitz, will talk about how and why to stop feeling guilty about procrastinating so you get more done. “We all do it. We all justify it. Why do we procrastinate and what can we do about it?” asks Mendelevitz. “How does this affect your search, your work, your life? Is there good procrastination? How do you get back to what you know you should be doing? Do you want to do things better in 2015?” Mendelevitz is associated with FocalPoint Chicagoland, a nationwide network of business coaches. The Lake Zurich Rotary Club meets on Fridays for lunch at 12:15 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Express, 197 S. Rand Rd., Lake Zurich. Area business people are welcome to attend and have lunch free of charge for their first meeting.
Stevenson varsity poms team dance has inspirational message Dec 10, 2014 9:53 PM
The Stevenson varsity poms competition season starts this winter. It will end, if they qualify for the state competition, on Jan. 30, 2015.
Northwestern Mutual Honors Spengel with Forum Membership Dec 15, 2014 3:23 PM
Northwestern Mutual is honoring Skokie financial representative Keith P. Spengel, CLU®, CLTC, CFP® with membership in its 2014 Forum Group, which recognizes individuals for an outstanding year of helping clients achieve financial security.
Stick to simple healthy hints to stay on track this holiday season Dec 5, 2014 10:52 PM
Americans gain one to two pounds between the Thanksgiving feast and the New Year countdown. Some do not lose those extra pounds and add weight cumulatively every year. Simple, smart selections this holiday season can help avoid this annual obstacle and set up a positive start to 2015. “The best strategy for the holidays is to aim for weight maintenance,” said Laura Barr, Nutrition and Wellness Educator with University of Illinois Extension.
Irish tenor brings ‘Christmas from Ireland’ to CLC Dec 16, 2014 12:17 PM
Michael Londra, the Irish tenor best known as the voice of “Riverdance” on Broadway, will present “A Christmas from Ireland,” a performance told in song, dance and story.
AOIIs Gather Twice: To Meet on Dec. 10 in Inverness and To Lunch on Dec. 17 Dec 5, 2014 7:01 AM
AOIIs Gather Twice: To Meet on Dec. 10 in Inverness and To Lunch on Dec. 17
CLC dance troupe to present Winter Dance Concert Dec 2, 2014 9:12 AM
The annual Winter Dance Concert will be presented by the College of Lake County Dance Department’s Prairie Spirits Dance Troupe on Dec. 5, 6 and 7 in the Mainstage Theatre of the James Lumber Center for the Performing Arts on the Grayslake campus.
Buffalo Grove Bills Lightweight team wins National Championship Dec 11, 2014 11:41 AM
The Buffalo Grove Bills Lightweight Football Team won a National Championship at the National Youth Football Championship Tournament in Daytona Beach, Florida over Thanksgiving weekend.
Play benefits Long Grove Historical Society Dec 1, 2014 5:05 PM
Kirk Players, in cooperation with Long Grove Historical Society, will present a dramatization of the children’s classic, “The Velveteen Rabbit,” at noon and 3 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 7, at the village hall, 3110 Old McHenry Road, behind Kildeer School.
Fox Lake Theatre Presents Free Screening of “The Polar Express” Dec 2, 2014 4:07 PM
Celebrate the holiday season at the Fox Lake Theatre with a FREE screening of “The Polar Express.” This special show is slated for Saturday, December 13, 2014, at 10 AM at the Fox Lake Theatre, located at 115 Town Centre Lane in Fox Lake. The film is sponsored by the Lions Club. Santa will be on hand to greet children before the film.
Santa Hustle Chicago 5K to benefit ACS, Toys for Tots Foundation Dec 2, 2014 6:16 PM
The Santa Hustle Chicago 5K is comin’ to town this weekend-don’t miss out on all the jolly fun! Picture thousands taking to the streets and pathways of Chicago’s beautiful lakefront, outfitted in Santa hats and beards as holiday cheer overtakes the windy city!
Woodlands Academy names new head of school Nov 26, 2014 9:38 AM
Woodlands Academy of the Sacred Heart Board of Trustees voted unanimously to appoint Margaret (Meg) Steele to become the next head of school, succeeding Gerald Grossman July 1, 2015.
Extension offers tips on choosing perfect Christmas tree Nov 25, 2014 9:46 PM
Selecting the perfect Christmas tree this holiday season is simply a matter of following a few steps. “When I was growing up, we would often cut down a Christmas tree growing on my grandparents’ farm,” said Ron Wolford, a University of Illinois Extension horticulture educator. “Today you can purchase trees from garden centers, pop-up lots, big box stores, and Christmas tree farms. The following tips can help you select a fresh tree for your home and keep it looking its best throughout the holiday season.”
Arlington Heights’ agency’s ‘Making Miracles Happen’ gala a success Nov 25, 2014 10:10 AM
On Saturday, Nov. 15, St. Mary’s Services hosted its annual fall gala, “Making Miracles Happen,” at Concorde Banquets in Kildeer. Guests enjoyed the elegant and warm space, especially to escape from the snow that was falling throughout the night.
Enroll in Health Insurance at Zion-Benton School District Event, Dec. 13 Nov 26, 2014 8:54 AM
Enroll in Health Insurance at Zion-Benton School District Event, Dec. 13
- Imrem: If only it were a different Jimmy replacing Cutler
- Rocky, Blackhawks continue to get job done
- Good Samaritans save driver in Streamwood crash
- Celebrating art -- not politics -- at state senator's Villa Park office
- Kraft Foods CEO to retire; Cahill named successor
- CFA accuses Allstate of illegal pricing scheme
- Cutler out, Clausen to start for first time in 4 years
- 'Fast-casual' pizza coming to Naperville, Schaumburg
- Barrington 220 nearing $2.35 million land deal
- Report: Naperville doctor charged for having sex with patients
- People push for 'no gay' board member's ouster
- Barrington player's mock highlight reel goes viral
- Stevenson students caught in sexting investigation
- Rozner: Bears' Cutler doing what he does best
- Barrington Hills passes new rules on horse boarding
- Campton Hills leader explains why police chief should go
- Watchdog: Deal helps Medinah club, could hurt neighbors
- North Barrington attorney pleads not guilty
- LeGere: No two ways about it -- Cutler must go
- Body of Woodstock paddleboarder, 19, found in Florida
- Rozner: NIU expansion plan leads to Big 12 talk
- GOP is sidestepping what Americans want
- CIA torture needed, none of our business
- Tensions linger after Buffalo Grove plan collapses
- Rocky, Blackhawks continue to get job done
- Stevenson students caught in sexting investigation
- Good Samaritans save driver in Streamwood crash
- Rolling Meadows mourns passing of police commander
- Smoking Gun takes the 'Best Martini in 'Burbs' title
- Naperville debating future of north downtown
- AUTO SALES - Auto AUTO SALES -HIRING EVENT - This hiring event is for all 15 Chicagoland locations in the Bob Rohrman Auto Group! We have locations in Schaumburg, Arlington Heights, Libertyville, Gurnee, Oakbrook, Kenosha, WI and Chesterton, IN. Start Your New Career...No Experience Needed...We Will Train You the Right Way to Sell Cars! The BOB ROHRMAN AUTO GROUP is not only the Midwest's #1 volume family-owned auto group, we're also an industry leader in ethical sales. We're looking for 10 to 20 good men & women to join our staff of sales professionals. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a positive, family-oriented dealership that does things the RIGHT WAY! As a result of continued rapid growth, The Bob Rohrman Auto Group is currently hiring multiple sales consultants at multiple locations. If you are selected WE OFFER: FREE 3-day training class at Rohrman University $50,000 -$75,000+ annual earning potential! Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Etc. Career advancement op- portunities to management Excellent floor traffic, in- ventory & a great reputation in the community! We require of our sale team: Professional appearance with good communication skills. If you are bilingual that is a real advantage. Must have integrity, with a positive attitude & a strong work ethic Willing to learn & be recep- tive to new ideas You must be a team player We are a drug-free, equal opportunity employer Valid drivers license -INTERVIEWS: Tuesday, December 16 -4pm to 9pm -INTERVIEWS HELD AT: BOB ROHRMAN'S Used Car SuperStore 935 West Dundee Road Buffalo Grove, IL 60048 1 Mile East of Route 53 on Dundee Road No appointment necessary but if you need to schedule a specific time contact: JR Rohrman email@example.com -1-269-591-2223 -Please dress professionally for your interview (id:4393449) MOLDING SUPERVISOR - Production -3rd shift injection Molding Supervisor. Supervise 3 operators and one material handler. Work schedule: Mon-Thurs 10:30pm -6:15am, Friday 10:30pm -7am. Air conditioned shop. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4393349) COUNSELOR - Counselor Full-Time, Tenure Track Faculty position available August 2015 For a detailed job description and to apply: jobs.clcillinois.edu College of Lake County EOE/AA/M/F/D/V (id:4393322)
- ASSISTANT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - Assistant Maintenance Engineer Full-time position for 300-unit, 32 acre senior apart-apartment community in Elk Grove Village. Experience with boiler heat and turning apartments mandatory. Fax or email resume. Fax 847-593-4283. Email email@example.com (id:4393303) RN - REGISTERED NURSE Peri-Operative RN Out Patient Setting, Part Time. Ex- perience preferred. Must be flexible. Responsible for direct patient care. Monday to Friday -No call. Please FAX resume to 630-584-9805 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4393540) PT OFFICE TECH - VILLAGE OF GLENDALE HEIGHTS PART-TIME OFFICE TECHNICIAN GLENDALE LAKES GOLF CLUB The Glendale Lakes Golf Club is accepting applications for a part-time Office Technician. The schedule for this position is Monday through Sunday with varying days and shifts as needed by the facility. This is a 20-25 hour per week position. The part-time Office Technician performs routine clerical work in answering telephones, receiving and responding to the public both verbally and in writing, providing customer assistance, cashiering, data processing, data entry, bookkeeping and filing as well as general office and clerical work. Graduation from High School or GED equivalent with specialized course work in general office practices such as typing, filing, reception, answering telephones, data entry, accounting and bookkeeping, and two years of responsible related clerical experience, or any equivalent combination of related education and experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent computer and customer service skills and also have the ability to interact with the public and a diverse population of business and professional clients. Applicants will be tested on MS Office skills (Excel and Word), customer service skills and their typing speed and accuracy rate (35 wpm minimum). HOW TO APPLY Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and a Village of Glendale Heights employment application to: Village of Glendale Heights Attention: Human Resources Division 300 Civic Center Plaza Glendale Heights, Illinois 60139 All job offers are conditional upon the satisfactory outcome of pre-employment drug testing and a complete background investigation. Employees are required to have their permanent residency within a 15 mile radius of the Village. Posted 11-4-14; applications being accepted until position is filled. An Equal Opportunity Employer (id:4392743)
- HOUSEKEEPER - Cleaning -FT Housekeeper wanted for Lake Barrington Woods Retirement Community in Lake Barrington. Apply at www.seniorlifestyle.com (id:4392776) DRIVERS - DRIVERS-Earning potential avg. $64,000 year Ashley Distribution Services in Bolingbrook, IL seeks: -TRUCKLOAD DRIVERS (No Touch) -Home Weekly -Paid Vacation -401k -Med/Life/Dental Class A CDL & at least 1 year current OTR exp. Clean MVR/ PSP Reports. Call 1-800-837-2241 8AM to 4PM CST for info & app or email: email@example.com or www.ashleydistributionservices.com to apply under jobs. (id:4392863) ACCOUNTS PAYABLE & GENERAL ACCOUNTING - Accounts Payable & General Accounting An Elgin area industrial distributor is hiring an A/P & General Accounting person. Ideal candidate must have a good understanding of Accounting practices and bookkeeping, must be detail oriented with the ability to multi task and must have strong computer skills. Salary commensurate with experience. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. (id:4393346)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.