Activate Your Free
Articles filed under House 62
Yingling holds big fundraising lead in House 62 race Oct 29, 2014 5:28 PM
Democratic incumbent state Rep. Sam Yingling is well ahead of Republican challenger Rod Drobinski in fundraising in the race for the 62nd District seat. Yingling has received about $417,000 in cash and in-kind contributions since July 1, about triple that of Drobinski, a Lake County gangs prosecutor.
GOP puts big money into 5 suburban races Oct 17, 2014 11:00 AM
The election is 20 days away, and voters can start voting early in person next week, so the tallies of campaign spending released this week can give clues to where in the suburbs the toughest battles for seats in Springfield are being waged. Here are five races in the suburbs with some of the biggest fundraising.
Endorsement: Drobinski in House Dist. 62 Oct 11, 2014 1:01 AM
The Daily Herald recommends Rod Drobinski in Illinois House District 62.
62nd House hopefuls debate minimum wage Oct 9, 2014 5:30 AM
Lake County state representative candidates Rod Drobinski and Sam Yingling separated themselves on the minimum wage issue at a Round Lake Beach forum Wednesday night. Joining Drobinski and Yingling at the village’s cultural and civic center were candidates for Lake County Board, clerk, treasurer and sheriff. The election is Nov. 4.
Sam Yingling: Candidate Profile Oct 10, 2014 3:56 PM
Candidate information for Sam Yingling, running for 62nd District Representative
Rod Drobinski: Candidate Profile Oct 10, 2014 3:52 PM
Candidate information for Rod Drobinski, running for 62nd District Representative
Spending cuts needed in Springfield, 62nd District candidates say Sep 15, 2014 7:39 PM
Democratic state Rep. Sam Yingling of Grayslake is facing Republican challenger Rod Drobinski of Wauconda in the race for the 62nd District House seat. Both candidates say the 2011 state income tax hike should be allowed to expire as scheduled.
Objection to petition of 62nd District House independent candidate upheld Aug 7, 2014 5:03 PM
The Lake County electoral board on Thursday upheld an objection to the candidacy petition filed by Denise Rotheimer of Ingleside to run as an independent in the 62nd House district. She said she plans to seek a judicial review of the finding.
Kirk Dillard: 'I'm ready to move on' from elected life Jun 27, 2014 5:02 AM
As Republican state Sen. Kirk Dillard of Hinsdale steps away from more than 20 years being elected from DuPage County to serve in Springfield, he says he's doing more looking forward than back. “I will certainly miss the state Senate,” Dillard said. “It's been a huge part of my life. I was an intern, a staff member, a governor's liaison to the Senate and a state senator.”
Rauner targets Democrats with anti-tax robocalls May 20, 2014 6:53 PM
Republican candidate for governor Bruce Rauner’s campaign has dispatched robocalls to constituents of four suburban Democratic state representatives in an effort to pressure the lawmakers to vote against extending Illinois’ income tax hike.
Heroin task force meets: Mar 21, 2014 5:53 PM
A public hearing of the Youth Heroin Use Task Force will be held from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital, Pavilion B, 1475 E. Belvidere Road (Route 120) Grayslake.
62nd District Representative Yingling: Candidate Profile Oct 9, 2014 11:25 AM
Candidate information for 62nd District Representative Yingling, running for 62nd District Representative
62nd District Representative Drobinski: Candidate Profile Oct 9, 2014 11:30 AM
Candidate information for 62nd District Representative Drobinski, running for 62nd District Representative
Citizen input sought on local issues: Dec 1, 2013 6:09 PM
A series of citizens’ advisory committee meetings will be hosted in coming weeks by 62nd District state Rep. Sam Yingling. The public meetings will be held at his local office, 20 W. North St., Hainesville.
Rep. Yingling proposes to partner after marriage vote Nov 6, 2013 2:15 PM
In the hours following lawmakers’ approval of same-sex marriage Tuesday, state Rep. Sam Yingling proposed to his partner at a celebratory party at the governor’s mansion. “I had been carrying a ring back and forth to Springfield for a while,” Yingling said Wednesday.
Yingling launches cellphone drive for domestic violence groups Oct 19, 2013 12:01 AM
In an effort to support victims of domestic violence, state Rep. Sam Yingling, D-Grayslake, announced he will host a month-long cell phone drive for the Verizon Wireless HopeLine Program.
Lake County prosecutor seeking District 62 state representative seat in GOP primary Oct 11, 2013 9:57 PM
A Lake County prosecutor has become the second Republican to announce he's running in next spring's primary for the state reprsentative seat held by Democrat Sam Yingling. Rod Drobinski of Wauconda has jumped in, following Round Lake lawyer Gerald Dietz.
House District 62 environmental update Sep 24, 2013 4:25 PM
Residents in House District 62 will receive an update on conservation and ecological issues at an environmental forum on Wednesday, Sept. 25, at 7 p.m. in the Byron Colby Barn, 1561 Jones Point Road in Grayslake.
House District 62 office hours: Sep 19, 2013 5:06 PM
House District 62 State Rep. Sam Yingling will keep his full-time constituent service office open until 7 p.m. on the last Thursday of each month, starting Sept. 26 to accommodate working families and constituents with busy schedules.
Coffee with Yingling Sep 15, 2013 4:27 PM
House District 62 residents will have a chance to talk to State Rep. Sam Yingling about issues on Monday, Sept. 23, from 8 to 9 a.m. in Grayslake.
- Where school scores soared in Lake County
- State officials: No more 'failing' schools this year
- Marriott delivers beautifully traditional 'King and I'
- Reputed street gang members accused of illegal drug, firearm sales
- Trick-or-treating hours in the suburbs
- Time for Fire to give fans a title-contender
- 2 fire districts field 'emotionally charged' questions
- When smoke clears, Cubs will hunt for free agents
- Batavia football coach criticized over referendum email
- Chico praised for role in Waukegan teachers deal
- Football: Week 9 MVPs
- Football Focus: Week 10 Preview
- Discipline will be key to Huntley's playoff chances
- Plenty of intrigue surrounds opening round of football playoffs
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets Riverside-Brookfield again
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Scouting this weekend's DuPage County playoff football games
- Tough playoff tests loom for MSL teams, St. Viator
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Lawsuit: Mom, daughter assaulted by clowns at haunted house
- Family questions response to Elgin man who died
- Shooting suspect caught after passers-by spotted him
- FBI says Bolingbrook teen hoped to join ISIS
- Bolingbrook teen in ISIS case called intelligent, normal
- Skies now more friendly for kids on autism spectrum
- Upscale Italian restaurant opening in Palatine
- Ebola nurse on defensive gets call from Obama
- A last chance to end 50-year Rt. 53 extension struggle
- Fairfield's in the future for Schaumburg's Akinola
- PART-TIME CUSTODIAN - Fremont Public Libary, Mundelein. 16 hrs-wk, evenings and weekends. Cleaning, snow removal, meeting room set-ups. Knowledge of automated building controls a plus. Lift at least 70 lbs, read-write English. 1170 N. Midlothian Rd, Mundelein www.fremontlibrary.org-about-us-jobs (id:4389826) SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST - CONSULTANT WANTED SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for someone to do the work, NOT tell us how to do it. Leading auto aftermarket supplier of consumer and industrial chemical products seeks an industry expert to work with our team on an ongoing basis (annual retainer). Areas of expertise we are seeking include: Sourcing (packaging components, chemicals, display, promotion) Manufacturing / Operations National manufacturing & distribution. Fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. We have # 1 brands and sell to most major chains. Some travel may be required. Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your credentials. (id:4389177) SNOWBLOW DRIVER - Palatine location seeks snow- plow driver -$32/hr, Must be available 24/7. Valid DL 847-776-2400 (id:4389489)
- SALES - Silverleaf Resorts, Inc. is now hiring for the The Lombard Silverleaf Vacation Store! Silverleaf Sales Representatives are responsible for leading tours of the resort sales gallery, giving presentations of the Silverleaf Vacation Ownership Program to guests, as well as explaining and selling program benefits. This position requires NO cold-calling! Customers come to you EVERYDAY! The ideal Sales Representative is an excellent communicator with a positive, outgoing personality. You must be self-motivated, confident & results-oriented to boost the performance of our sales team. The ideal Sales Representative will also have: Competitive Pay Structure! -Previous sales or customer service experience -Confidence in giving presentations -Outgoing and approachable personality -Professional demeanor and image -Ability to work Wednesday through Sunday Sales Representatives receive: -Draw vs. commission (paid weekly)40k-60k Avg. First Year Earnings! -Monthly bonus potential -Energetic, fun work environment -Paid training ($15/hr) -Growth opportunities -Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401K Apply online: www.silverleafresorts.com/careers or contact Sales Recruiter: John Pogorzelski email@example.com Direct 224-240-5578 Silverleaf Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer (id:4388985) AUTO SALES - Auto Auto Dealership Management Team The Bob Rohrman Auto Group continues to grow. How do we continue to do this? By finding the best people available to join our organization. Are you one of these people? We are currently looking for experienced Managers at our Kia store in Schaumburg. GENERAL MANAGER -We're looking for a "take charge" leader with proven past success to hit the ground running. In this key role you will oversee activities of all dealership departments NEW CAR SALES MANAGER -Responsible for all activities in the New Car Sales division including assisting Sales Consultants in closing sales as needed. USED CAR MANAGER -Manager inventory of 150+ vehicles. Ensure individual and department sales goals and quotas are met. You must be a good closer in this role. This is an outstanding opportunity at a store with great location, a strong product line, and solid sales growth in 2014. We offer one of the industry's best pay plans plus all the BENEFITS including Health, Dental, 401(k), Etc. To set up a confidential interview please e-mail resume to: John Barrett Director of Operations -Chicago Bob Rohrman Auto Group firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4389812) RECEPTIONIST - Busy Pediatric office in Arlington Hts. Tuesday and Friday 8:15 -5:30, plus one Saturday per month 8:15 -12:30. Candidate should have basic computer knowledge, customer service skills, ability to multi task. Medical office experience helpful but not necessary. $12.00-hour Send resume to: email@example.com (id:4389983)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.