Activate Your Free
Articles filed under House 46
Reboletti wins re-election in 46th Dist. Nov 2, 2010 11:24 PM
Republican incumbent Dennis Reboletti will retain his seat as state representative for the 46th District, as voters Tuesday chose to give him another term.
Conroy questions Reboletti's full-time legislator status Oct 21, 2010 3:23 PM
If elected state representative for the 45th House District, Deborah O'Keefe Conroy says she will work full time on behalf of constituents something she claims the man who currently holds the seat is not doing.
For Illinois House Dist. 46: Reboletti Oct 18, 2010 9:22 AM
In the 46th Illinois House District, Republican Dennis Reboletti of Elmhurst is seeking a third two-year term.
Pol's civil union stance illogical Oct 28, 2010 6:46 PM
State representative candidate Deborah O'Keefe-Conroy professes Catholicism as her religion. She has even taught religious education in her parish. Yet, as a Democrat, she endorses “civil unions" for homosexuals. She claims that Jesus loves everyone and that “everybody deserves to be treated the same way.
46th District candidates disagree on gun control Oct 23, 2010 11:08 PM
The candidates for the 46th District state representative seat in the Nov. 2 election both say they want to prevent deaths and tragedies resulting from gun use. But Democratic challenger Deborah O'Keefe Conroy and Republican incumbent Dennis Reboletti support changes to different aspects of state gun-control laws.
‘Independent' claim not what it seems Oct 28, 2010 5:22 PM
State Rep. Dennis Reboletti has done an outstanding job fighting for the families of the 46th District and, in my book, is an unsung hero of DuPage County. He has sponsored legislation for tougher drug laws, harsher sentences for child predators, tougher penalties for telephone threats against schools, and expanded property tax exemptions for veterans.
Civil unions split Catholic candidates for 46th District representative Oct 5, 2010 5:31 PM
The two candidates for state representative in Illinois' 46th House District attend the same Elmhurst parish, but hold different views on the legalization of civil unions and gay marriages.
Streamwood mayor withdraws from tonight's SBA candidate's forum Feb 8, 2011 2:26 PM
After hearing news that Billie Roth withdrew from Thursday's Schaumburg Business Association candidates forum, 44th District state Rep. Fred Crespo decided not to show either.
A look at some of the hottest state legislative races in the suburbs Mar 3, 2011 5:03 PM
With lots of independent voters, the suburbs will see heated battles between Democrats and Republicans this election season. Here's a look at some of the hottest state legislative races.
SOSEScript: generic_rss failed executing with the following error:
Error on line 111 position 3: Object required: 'rssXML'
- Lake in the Hills to get gastropub this spring
- Fremd student charged with sending offensive email
- Body found in Vernon Hills
- Wauconda board candidate calls vaccines dangerous
- Katy Perry says halftime show will make you 'Roar'
- Serious health concerns for Blackhawks legend Mikita
- Boys basketball scoreboard: Friday's results
- Woman guilty in South Elgin heroin overdose death
- Barkley sharply rebukes D-Rose
- Girls basketball scoreboard: Friday's results
- Tell the truth on global warming
- Rozner: Thank you, Mr. Cub, for giving your all
- U-46 candidate apologizes for offensive Facebook post
- Mom of boy who nearly drowned seeks signs around pond
- Barkley sharply rebukes D-Rose
- Snow piles on the suburbs
- Breuder COD buyout is high -- but not uncommon
- Fans pay tribute to Cubs legend Ernie Banks
- Naperville families to be in Super Bowl commercial
- Grudzielanek brings rugged work ethic to Cougars
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE - Magnetic Materials Sales Representative Bunting Magnetics Co. is the recognized leader in permanent magnet materials; we have a great opportunity for an energetic sales representative for our facility in Elk Grove Village, IL. This position is responsible for representing Bunting's Magnet Materials Group to its customers. The first 6 months will consist of product training, customer follow-up, processing orders and quotations. Along with technical assistance for magnet materials, this opportunity will develop into an outside sales position to solicit new customers, grow our sales, and gain market share. What you will need for this position: Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent work experience 2 + years work experience; preferably in a production environment Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required For consideration submit cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org EOE (id:4397112) CONCIERGE - CONCIERGE Compassionate, dependable, and safety-minded individual who relates well and speaks easily with senior citizens is needed to meet daily with our short term rehab patients to address their non-clinical re-quests and to do all possible to bring about a high level of satisfaction during their stay. Interested parties with strong customer service skills contact: Ellyn Hanson, Admissions Dir. Lee Manor 1301 Lee Street Des Plaines, IL 60018 847-635-4000 (id:4396629) COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4396763)
- MACHINIST - Machinist -Experienced Setup/Programmer for Haas CNC Lathe Call 630-894-6634 (id:4396558) POLICY TYPIST - Rolling Meadows insurance office seeks detail-oriented person with good typing-data entry skills. Prior insurance experience a plus. Email resume to email@example.com (id:4396304) RECEPTIONIST - Medical Office in Schaumburg. Experience pref'd. Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4396444)
- GENERAL LABOR - Laborer -CorTech is current- ly hiring 50+ General Laborers (2nd shift) with relevant exp. for client in Geneva, IL. Call Sheila at (630) 348-6503. Pls join us on Tues., Feb. 3rd from 9am-4pm for our Open Job Fair. CorTech 28 N. First Street, Ste. 101 Geneva, IL 60134 Qualified applicants have the potential of being hired on the spot. Pay is $9/hr. (id:4396774) PAYROLL - Payroll Employee Needed. Salary 35K-45K. Full time, twelve month position. Start immediately. Apply online at www.asd4.org under employment. (id:4395657) SENIOR RESEARCHER - USG Corporation is seeking a Senior Researcher in Libertyville, IL with the following requirements: Ph.D. or Ph.D. candidate who has successfully completed coursework and dissertation defense requirement in the field of Chemical Engineering or related engineering or science discipline, plus 3 years of related experience including: use StarCCM+ and FLUENT computer programs to perform simulations; conduct research into modeling and simulation of turbulent flow; publish peer-reviewed articles and technical reports and present at conferences; code computational fluid dynamic software and web-based application using C++, MATLAB and FORTRAN. 25% travel required; must reside within normal commuting distance of Libertyville, IL. Please apply online at http:usg.com-careers using job reference number RES10064. (id:4396631)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.