Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Gages Lake
Free Self Guided Tour of 5 Private Gardens- Libertyville and Mundelein- June 28 - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm Jun 9, 2014 3:43 PM
A Free self-guided garden walk will be hosted by the Gardeners of Central Lake County on Saturday, June 28, 2014 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Bartlett Volunteer Fire Association Honors Veterans Jun 9, 2014 7:34 AM
With an assist from U.S. Rep. Tammy Duckworth and legendary National Anthem Singer Wayne Messmer, the Bartlett Volunteer Fire Association Honored Veterans at their annual Memorial Day Dinner May 30th
Genealogy Workshops Jun 6, 2014 8:39 AM
Two workshops for genealogy will be presented at the Schaumburg Library on Saturday June 14th.
Annual Spring Tea Fundraiser Explores Life of Margaret Powell Jun 6, 2014 4:12 PM
Annual Spring Tea Fundraiser Explores Life of Margaret Powell
Drum Corps International’s Music on the Border Jun 5, 2014 4:14 PM
Tickets are on sale now for "Music on the Border." Drum Corps International and Central High School host this night of family entertainment on July 10.
Seniors Scale New Heights Jun 3, 2014 7:41 AM
Residents of Friendship Village have earned some distinguished bragging rights. On Thursday, May 29th, eight individuals, ages 76-86, became the oldest people to scale the rock climbing walls at Lifetime Fitness in Schaumburg.
Marion Jones Townhomes Relocation Starts June 2, 2014 Jun 3, 2014 1:53 PM
On June 2, 2014 Marion Jones Townhome Community located in North Chicago, IL starts a relocation process. The first ten families are going to receive Tenant Based Protection Vouchers.
Grayslake Greenery Garden Club Scholarship Winner Jun 3, 2014 2:21 PM
The GGGC has selected its winners for the 2014 scholarship.
Images: The Week in Pictures Jun 2, 2014 1:01 AM
This edition of The Week in Pictures features some Memorial Day images, the opening of Farmers Markets, and the annual Cops on a Roof fundraiser.
Spring Health Fair at Park Place This Saturday Jun 2, 2014 4:07 PM
Health fair sponsored by Waukegan Park Place and Vista Health System on Saturday, May 31st.
Avoid, Exclude Bats to Prevent Spread of Rabies Jun 2, 2014 4:07 PM
The Lake County Health Department/Community Health Center is urging residents to avoid bats now that bats are becoming more active due to the warmer weather.
NEW HIGHWOOD STEAKHOUSE P.M. PRIME IS AWARDED LIQUOR LICENSE Jun 2, 2014 4:01 PM
P.M. Prime was awarded its liquor license on May 20 in a unanimous vote by the Highwood city council. Proprietor Steve Platcow of Lake Forest plans to open the new steakhouse in early July in the space that was formerly occupied by the popular Gabriel’s Restaurant.
Truckloads of Fun at West Chicago’s Touch-A-Truck Jun 2, 2014 4:40 PM
Saturday, June 7, 2014 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. Reed-Keppler Park - Turtle Splash Parking Lot 129 W. National Street
Click It Or Ticket Awareness Continues in West Chicago Jun 2, 2014 4:43 PM
Click It Or Ticket Awareness Continues in West Chicago
Woodlands Academy announces $1 million gift Jun 5, 2014 12:12 PM
Woodlands Academy of the Sacred Heart announces a $1 million endowment gift to help support the Lake Forest independent, Catholic college preparatory high school for young women.
Palatine Area Community Marching Band Now Forming May 30, 2014 7:40 AM
Marching band forming for musicians from high school to adults.
New Resource Guide Designed to Help Prevent Local Suicides May 30, 2014 10:46 AM
The Lake County Health Department/Community Health Center, in conjunction with the Lake County Suicide Prevention Task Force, is offering a new online resource guide to help connect individuals with the care they need.
CLC Board approves faculty, custodial union contracts May 27, 2014 10:17 AM
Concluding several months of negotiations, the College of Lake County board of trustees on May 20 approved four-year contracts with the College of Lake County Federation of Teachers, representing full-time faculty, and the CLC Staff Council, representing custodial employees.
Classic Car Show at Patty Turner Center May 23, 2014 3:26 PM
The Patty Turner Center hosts their Annual Classic Car Show, 8:15 – 10:00 a.m., on Tuesday, May 27, 2014. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Take care to protect yourself during mosquito season May 29, 2014 11:36 AM
With the spring rains come opportunities for mosquitoes to breed. The Lake County Health Department/Community Health Center is encouraging residents to be vigilant about eliminating sources for mosquitoes to breed as well as using protection to avoid contracting West Nile virus.
- So just how do Bulls stack up in East?
- What local hospitals make top U.S. News list
- 'Hero' neighbor rescues dog from pack of coyotes
- Naperville teen sued for driver education class crash
- Coroner's office: Alcohol played role in cop's death
- Antioch restaurateur sentenced to jail time
- Woman pleads guilty to Waukegan murder
- Dawn Patrol: Woman screams to scare coyote pack away; torture guilty plea
- Software problem leaves residents in dark on water bills
- Elgin man identified as crash victim
- What local hospitals make top U.S. News list
- Why the Bulls didn't hit the Carmelo Anthony jackpot
- Bergdahl returned to regular Army duty
- Coroner's office: Alcohol played role in cop's death
- Waukegan cop killed in off-duty crash in Gurnee
- Elgin man identified as pedestrian killed near Hoffman Estates
- Des Plaines oasis demolition underway
- Tobacco firm Reynolds American to buy Lorillard
- Schaumburg native swaps Broadway for local career
- Palatine to move forward with old Menards property sale
- SECURITY OFFICER - SECURITY OFFICER (BUFFALO GROVE) Security Positions FT/PT Buffalo Grove All Shifts Available Guardsmark, a prestigious national security contractor, is current- ly hiring unarmed officers for both full-time and part-time positions in Buffalo Grove starting at $11.00 per hour. Applicants need a H.S. Diploma or GED, must be 21 years or older, must have clean criminal background and be drug free, and possess a valid driver's license. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care, free life insurance, matching 401k retirement savings plan, paid vacation, holiday pay, tuition assistance, free uniforms, and various award programs. If interested, please fax your resume to (630) 571-1156 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or come to the Guardsmark office in person to fill out an application and have an interview Monday-Friday from 10am-3pm at 800 Enterprise Drive, Suite #107, Oak Brook, IL 60523. No Phone Calls Please (id:4379896) MAINTENANCE - Maintenance man -light carpentry, plumbing, electrical & maintenance for apt. complex. Good work environment. 630-802-2810 (id:4379143) OFFICE HELP - StChas company needs seasonal FT office help (April -Oct.) Word and Excel req'd. Strng organization, phone and people skills a must. Hlth Ins available. $12.50-Hr. Fax resume: 630-513-1609 or email: email@example.com (id:4379892)
- COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Schaumburg location. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4379598) CNA'S - CNAs part time wknds or full time on wknd-only program. Ask about our EXCITING new wknd incentives. Apply with Karina Negrete, Nursing Scheduler, at Lee Manor Healthcare, 1301 Lee St., Des Plaines, IL ph: 847-635-4000 fax: 847-827-5796 (id:4379906) AUTO - Auto -Tire Connections Lombard, exp'd shop help to work in our full service tire & auto service center. Call Mike or Tony 630-620-7616 (id:4379474)
- RECEPTIONIST - Community Connections Center -Intake Coordinator/ Receptionist (Part-time) The Village of Mount Prospect, Illinois, population 54,000 is located 22 miles from downtown Chicago and five miles north of O'Hare International Airport. The Human Services Department is seeking a qualified individual for the part-time Intake Coordinator/Receptionist position at the Community Connections Center. The Intake Coordinator/Receptionist provides administrative support to the Community Connections Center Coordinator, the Mount Prospect Public Library South Branch and partner agencies. Support consists of, but is not limited to, general office duties, assisting visitors to the center with inquires, providing information and referrals, scheduling appointments, conducting intake and entering data. Qualified candidates must be bilingual in English and Spanish, have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, possess a valid Illinois Driver's License and be able to work flexible hours. An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in the Human Services field is preferred. The position offers an average of 20-25 hours per week depending on operational needs of the center, participation in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF) and part-time paid vacation benefits after one (1) year of employment. Starting rate is $16.00 -$19.00 per hour depending on qualifications. Send resume and cover letter to Julie Kane, Human Services Director, Village of Mount Prospect, 50 S. Emerson St, Mount Prospect, IL 60056, Fax: (847) 818-5321, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application forms are available for download at www.mountprospect.org. EOE (id:4378619) ENTRY LEVEL SALES - Growing Arl. Hts. Pump Co. seeks motivated person for sales. College degree req'd. We will train the right person! Contact: email@example.com (id:4379369) OFFICE ASSISTANT - SmithAmundsen LLC is seeking an energetic and dependable office assistant to provide general office support to the lawyers and staff in our St. Charles office. Duties include typing documents (legal knowledge is not required), time entry, copying, faxing, coordinating marketing materials and supplies, etc. This position will be part-time with no benefits, working up to 30 hrs-week. Ideal position for a recent grad who is looking for a job while applying to grad school, etc. No prior experience required, we will train. Great office environment, business casual attire. To apply, send your resume to: HR@salawus.com. No phone calls, please. (id:4377842)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.