Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Fox River Grove
Fox River Grove celebrates anniversary with car show, music and more June 7Jun 5, 2014 12:00 AM
Page 2 Stop by the village of Fox River Grove’s 95th anniversary celebration from 3 to 8:30 p.m. Saturday, June 7, at Stone Hill Center, routes 14 and 22. Admission is free. There will be a car show, live music, food, ice cream, beer and more.
Hosta sale to further work of Heifer InternationalJun 5, 2014 12:00 AM
A hosta sale and Bolivian arts and crafts fundraiser will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, June 7, at Rich's Foxwillow Pines Nursery Inc. in Woodstock. The hosta sale has several hundred varieties of hostas for sale to benefit Heifer International. All hostas are $5 and up.
Theater troupe examines FDR’s New Deal in new productionJun 5, 2014 12:00 AM
The McHenry County Historical Society will present “The National Recovery Act of 1933: Square Deal or Raw Deal?” at 7 p.m. Wednesday, June 11, at the old Seneca Township hall, at the corner of Franklinville and Garden Valley Roads southwest of Woodstock.
Marion Jones Townhomes Relocation Starts June 2, 2014 Jun 3, 2014 12:00 AM
On June 2, 2014 Marion Jones Townhome Community located in North Chicago, IL starts a relocation process. The first ten families are going to receive Tenant Based Protection Vouchers.
Seniors Scale New HeightsJun 3, 2014 12:00 AM
Residents of Friendship Village have earned some distinguished bragging rights. On Thursday, May 29th, eight individuals, ages 76-86, became the oldest people to scale the rock climbing walls at Lifetime Fitness in Schaumburg.
Click It Or Ticket Awareness Continues in West ChicagoJun 2, 2014 12:00 AM
Click It Or Ticket Awareness Continues in West Chicago
Truckloads of Fun at West Chicago’s Touch-A-TruckJun 2, 2014 12:00 AM
Saturday, June 7, 2014 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. Reed-Keppler Park - Turtle Splash Parking Lot 129 W. National Street
NEW HIGHWOOD STEAKHOUSE P.M. PRIME IS AWARDED LIQUOR LICENSE Jun 2, 2014 12:00 AM
P.M. Prime was awarded its liquor license on May 20 in a unanimous vote by the Highwood city council. Proprietor Steve Platcow of Lake Forest plans to open the new steakhouse in early July in the space that was formerly occupied by the popular Gabriel’s Restaurant.
Tiniest competitor triumphs at Bloomingdale eating contestMay 31, 2014 12:00 AM
If you picked the 115-pound girl over the 400-pound man in the Nathan's hot dog eating contest in Bloomingdale Saturday, your longshot came in. Professional eater Michelle Lesco bested Eric "Badlands" Booker by one frankfurter to win the event and earn a spot at the finals table on the Fourth of July at Coney Island, New York.
Camp Dean offers summer camp for all girlsMay 31, 2014 12:00 AM
Girl Scouts of Northern Illinois offers a variety of summer camp sessions, including day and overnight camp, at Camp Dean in Big Rock, Ill. Camp Dean is open to all girls — not just Girl Scouts — in first to 12th grade. Since girls select their own experiences in Girl Scouts, they can choose to limit their participation to camp enjoyment! Girls do not have to join a troop. Financial assistance for camp is available to registered members of GSNI.
Cary Grove kicks off 2014 season of Cruise NightsMay 31, 2014 12:00 AM
The Cary Grove Area Chamber of Commerce invites the community to Cary Cruise Night 2014 from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesdays at West Main Street and Jandus Road, off Route 14 in Cary.
Learn about Green Drinks bike ride, conservations effortsMay 30, 2014 12:00 AM
The public is invited to Green Drinks McHenry County from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, June 4, at Duke’s Alehouse & Kitchen, 110 N. Main St., Crystal Lake. The City of Crystal Lake Sustainability Committee has been working for the past six years on projects to make the community a healthy place to live.
Miss Cary, Miss Fox River Grove queens crownedMay 30, 2014 12:00 AM
Ten young women competed May 10 for the crowns in the 2014 Miss Cary and Miss Fox River Grove Business Scholarship Pageant at Cary-Grove High School. Contestants crowned for the title won $1,000 scholarships from the Cary Grove Area Chamber of Commerce.
‘the Listening Room’ at the Lakeside Legacy Arts Park Presents: “A Night of Light” with Annie Sander and Shawn Christopher May 30, 2014 12:00 AM
At 8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 1, two local Christian artists, Annie Sander and Shawn Christopher, will perform in the Listening Room at the Lakeside Legacy Arts Park in Crystal Lake. These artists combine their passion for R&B, soul and contemporary Christian music to inspire all music lovers. These Chicago artists also share a single focus; the eradication of human trafficking both domestically and abroad. “A Night of Light” is an intimate evening of music where the artists will combine their passion of music to motivate others toward awareness and action. Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door. To reserve your tickets today, visit www.LakesideLegacy.org or call (815) 455-8000.
Palatine Area Community Marching Band Now FormingMay 30, 2014 12:00 AM
Marching band forming for musicians from high school to adults.
AOIIs Honor Local LeadersMay 30, 2014 12:00 AM
In the Northwest Suburban Alumnae Chapter of Alpha Omicron Pi, seven past presidents were honored and a candle-lighting ceremony was held for a newly engaged member.
Cary students’ donation buys vest for Schaumburg K-9May 29, 2014 12:00 AM
A group of second- and third-grade students were treated to a demonstration of the Schaumburg Police K-9 unit’s capabilities as a thank you from the department for a donation the children made Wednesday. With the money raised by the students, all of whom are girls from Trinity Oaks Christian Academy in Cary, the department will purchase a bulletproof vest for the newest member of the K-9 squad, a 2-year-old German Shepherd named Apollo.
Physical therapy students intern at Cary Physical Therapy May 29, 2014 12:00 AM
Two physical therapy students, Brianna DeBiasi and Peter Batz, are currently performing their internships at Cary Physical Therapy.
Fine Line Arts Festival offers fun with metals, ceramics & more!May 29, 2014 12:00 AM
Fine Line Creative Arts Festival is a great day for every one of all ages. Bring the kids to see all the magic and participate in the fun on Saturday, June 7. Opening Night on Friday, June 6, offers a unique experience for all who attend!
Huntley Pioneer Center promotes Mental Health AwarenessMay 29, 2014 12:00 AM
May is Mental Health Awareness Month and each year Pioneer Center for Human Services helps raise awareness by hosting a Mental Health Recovery Rally. The event will take place from noon to 2 p.m. Friday, May 30, at Pioneer Center for Community Mental Health, 4100 Veterans Parkway, McHenry.
- Fire damages downtown Naperville restaurant
- Big trade brings Cubs closer to winning
- McCarthy and Falcone are goofballs in matrimony
- NBA waiting on decisions by James, Anthony
- Woman crashes SUV into Buffalo Grove store
- With trade, Cubs' Epstein sees light at end of tunnel
- Horses, goat die in barn fire near Wauconda
- Al Salvi remembers run-in with IRS's Lois Lerner
- Car hits house in Elk Grove Village
- Neighbors decry car-racing noise at Sears Centre
- Neighbors decry car-racing noise at Sears Centre
- The top six fireworks shows in the suburbs
- Berkshire Partners to buy Portillo's restaurants
- Where the Wheaton College ruling could lead
- 'Fantastic horseman' Bruce Duchossois dies at 64
- Local clergy hand out condoms at Aurora Hobby Lobby store
- Sources: Cubs trade Samardzija, Hammel to Oakland
- When, where to see fireworks in the suburbs
- Ryan: 'Americans should come to their senses'
- Three injured in Fox River watercraft accident
- RN/NAVIGATOR - Provides ongoing skilled (nursing) assessment and coordination of services within a continuum of care and oversees service delivery for multidisciplinary team within Community Physical Therapy. Provides clinical leadership through care coordination, patient education and support for patients and their families around the complexity of health care for seniors. Must be IL licensed. Navigator is expected to be completed in 4hr-wk per building. Please contact Rosy Carmody at 630-766-0505 ext. 212 firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4377025) CALL CENTER REP - Customer Service -Bilingual call center representative -downtown Chicago. Public health program -full time/ benefits/competitive salary. Minimum 2 years previous call center experience -must be bilingual (Spanish). Fast paced environment, right candidate must be detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks. Carlos Rodriguez (312) 2699990 email@example.com (id:4377847) CARGO RAMP PASSENGER WAREHOUSE - Come start your career. Join the Total Airport Services Team today at O'Hare Airport. Visit us at www.tasinc.aero or call 773.686.0100 (id:4377951)
- DRIVER - driver National DCP is the exclusive sourcing and distribution provider for Dunkin' Donuts Brand, and is seeking experienced Class A Route Drivers $27.00 Per Hour Plus Overtime National DCP offers great benefits, Overtime Pay over 40 hours, and the potential to earn $80,000 Annually! $2,500 SIGNING BONUS after 90 days of employment! Required Experience/Qualifications: -2 years' experience and clean driving record -Ability to lift up to 50 pounds -Must clear all required DOT pre-employment screening APPLY NOW! -IN PERSON BETWEEN 8AM AND 4PM: NATIONAL DCP 9000 W. 192nd Street, Mokena, IL 60487 -EMAIL: Drivers@natdcp.com -PHONE: (855) 637-3341 EOE M/F/D/V (id:4379016) JOB FAIR - In House Job Fair Hiring for: Residential Sales Representative In House Job Fair Wednesday, July 9th 6:00pm -8:00pm 1030 National Parkway Schaumburg, IL 60173 Interested applicants, apply via www.wowwway.com (id:4377233) DENTAL RECEPTIONIST - Dental Assistant / Receptionist: Busy South Barrington general dental practice looking for quality people to fill assistant / front desk positions. Positions are P/T with the possibility of F/T. Looking for someone friendly, motivated, flexible, with at least one year's experience. Positive attitude, compassionate personality, and excellent communication skills are important. firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4377381)
- NURSING INSTRUCTORS - Nursing NURSING INSTRUCTORS FULL-TIME, TENURE TRACK MORTON COLLEGE has the distinction of being the second oldest comprehensive community college in Illinois. Our pioneering spirit helped establish the learning community and continues today as a Hispanic Serving Institution. We currently have opportunities for the following: FULL-TIME TENURE TRACK FACULTY FOR OUR NURSING PROGRAM: DIDACTIC AND CLINICAL INSTRUCTION Morton College is seeking an instructor with nurse leader qualities, a foundation in evidence-based professional practice and the desire to nurture students. The position will require teaching elements of the current curriculum, and implementation of the revised program of study. Requirements include: Master's degree in nursing; Illinois RN licensure; and 2 years clinical nursing experience. Desired qualifications include: Clinical experience in medical/surgical or maternal/child nursing. Recommended: 1 year of teaching experience in a nursing program; specialty or educator certification ideal. Morton College's Mission: To enhance the quality of life of our diverse community through exemplary teaching and learning opportunities, community service, and life-long learning. For more information and to apply for this position, go to www.morton.edu & click on Working@Morton. Download application, authorization release form, and send cover letter, resume, copy of transcripts (required upon hire), and salary history via e-mail to: HumanResources@morton.edu, fax: 708-656-0025, or mail to: HR Dept., Morton College, 3801 S. Central Ave., Cicero, IL 60804. EOE (id:4378001) ORTHODONTIC ASSISTANT - Orthodontic Assistant FT- Must be gentle & high energy. Exp & bilingul(spanish) a plus. 8-6 M-F, Tu 6:30 pm, Sa 8-12 email@example.com (id:4378963) OFFICE ASSISTANT FASTENERSANDSPHER - OFFICE ASSISTANT REQUIRES 4+ YEARS IN THE FASTENER and -OR SPHERICAL ROD END INDUSTRY. FULL TIME, FAX RESUME 847-647-6712 (id:4377952)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.