Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Emmons District 33
Emmons District 33 candidates differ on teacher, technology spending Mar 28, 2013 2:32 PM
Maintaining Emmons Elementary District 33's quality education while providing students the proper technology and fairly paying teachers are chief among the five Emmons school board candidates' concerns. But they don't all agree on what exactly the proper technology is or what constitutes paying teachers fairly.
Endorsements: Christophersen, Gottermeyer, Norkus, Yee for Emmons Dist. 33 Mar 15, 2013 5:00 AM
The Daily Herald endorses Laurie Christophersen, Bruce Gottermeyer, Paula Norkus and Benny Yee for Emmons Elementary District 33 Board of Education.
LeaAnn Kercheval: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:21 PM
Candidate information for LeaAnn Kercheval, running for Emmons District 33 School Board (4-year Terms)
Bruce Gottermeyer: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:21 PM
Candidate information for Bruce Gottermeyer, running for Emmons District 33 School Board (4-year Terms)
Benny Yee: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:21 PM
Candidate information for Benny Yee, running for Emmons District 33 School Board (4-year Terms)
Paula Norkus: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:21 PM
Candidate information for Paula Norkus, running for Emmons District 33 School Board (4-year Terms)
Laurie Christophersen: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:21 PM
Candidate information for Laurie Christophersen, running for Emmons District 33 School Board (4-year Terms)
Meet Lake County’s new superintendents Aug 20, 2012 11:39 AM
Students aren't alone in facing fresh experiences as a new school year unfolds in Lake County. Several new superintendents have assumed the day-to-day management in districts. The Daily Herald asked eight new superintendents about challenges and goals in the 2012-13 school year.
Emmons Elementary District 33 welcomes new principal, superintendent Jul 25, 2012 4:53 PM
Emmons Elementary District 33 is getting used to a new face this summer as the newly hired superintendent and principal prepares for her next three years. Two weeks in to her job in the one-school K-8 district, Eileen Conway said what she is most looking forward to is being able to work in many different areas.
Teachers at Fenton, Maine Township schools average more than $100,000 Nov 13, 2011 7:58 AM
Two districts — Maine Township High School District 207 and Fenton High School District 101 — have cracked the $100,000 salary barrier. The numbers spark discussion on a hot-button issue: Are we paying our teachers too much, not enough? And should their raises continue to outpace many in the private sector in a struggling economy?
Antioch students to show art Apr 8, 2011 10:36 AM
The 24th annual Student Art Festival sponsored the GFWC Antioch Woman's Club is scheduled for Friday, April 15 at Antioch High School.
For Emmons Dist. 33: Galante, Hartl, Eldridge Mar 16, 2011 6:03 PM
The Daily Herald endorses Diane Eldridge, Melonnie Hartl and Jim Galante for the Emmons Elementary District 33 board.
Tom Lane: Candidate Profile Feb 23, 2011 4:11 PM
Candidate information for Tom Lane, running for Emmons Elementary D33
Melonnie L Hartl: Candidate Profile Feb 23, 2011 4:11 PM
Candidate information for Melonnie L Hartl, running for Emmons Elementary D33
Jim Galante: Candidate Profile Feb 23, 2011 4:11 PM
Candidate information for Jim Galante, running for Emmons Elementary D33
Eileen M. Huston: Candidate Profile Feb 23, 2011 4:11 PM
Candidate information for Eileen M. Huston, running for Emmons Elementary D33
Diane Eldridge: Candidate Profile Feb 23, 2011 4:11 PM
Candidate information for Diane Eldridge, running for Emmons Elementary D33
Benny Yee: Candidate Profile Feb 23, 2011 4:11 PM
Candidate information for Benny Yee, running for Emmons Elementary D33
Lake County briefs Feb 23, 2010 12:01 AM
Fundraiser for dog, cat rescue; Emmons PTO Family Fun Fest; Antioch kindergarten and first-grade registration
Emmons students have charitable spirit Jan 12, 2010 12:01 AM
It's a little school with a big heart. In recent weeks, students from tiny Emmons School in Antioch have raised enough money to send a World War II veteran to Washington, D.C., and have worked to promote a fundraiser for a 10-year-old boy with cancer.
- Batavia football coach criticized over referendum email
- Bomb threat cancels activities at Neuqua Valley, school open Friday
- St. Charles North can't stop Benet
- Focused Cary-Grove a regional champ
- How does Google Maps find out about traffic delays?
- Top-tier apartments proposed for unfinished Libertyville building
- 1,700 pounds of marijuana recovered from Elk Grove warehouse
- Girls volleyball: Lake County roundup
- Dawn Patrol: Cold Halloween weather coming; Neuqua Valley to reopen
- Glenbard West wins third consecutive regional title
- Football: Week 9 MVPs
- Football Focus: Week 10 Preview
- Discipline will be key to Huntley's playoff chances
- Plenty of intrigue surrounds opening round of football playoffs
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets Riverside-Brookfield again
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Scouting this weekend's DuPage County playoff football games
- Tough playoff tests loom for MSL teams, St. Viator
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- CNA'S - Health Care -CNAs FT for 3pm-11pm shift & Weekend Only Program and PT for all weekend shifts. Ask about our new weekend incentive. Compassionate, reliable, & customer service oriented individuals please apply with Karina Negrete, Nursing Scheduler at Lee Manor -1301 Lee St., Des Plaines 847-827-5796 Fax (id:4389403) MEDICAL BILLER - MEDICAL BILLER, PT, exp. required for Mt. Prospect orthopedic office. Resume to email@example.com Call Kim 847-699-6810 (id:4389892) ARCHITECT SYSTEM - Solution Architect Grant Thornton LLP is seeking a Solution Architect in Chicago, IL with the following requirements: BS in CS, CIS, MIS, Management or a related field and 5 years prior experience. Prior exp. must include: design, develop and implement all parts of an Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) application (EPMA or classic): metadata, lists, rules, security, webforms and reports; develop Excel tools with Smartview and VBA to meet client needs on HFM; design and create dynamic reports with Financial Reporting Studio; implement, maintain and update HFM related tools including FDM, DRM and EPMA. 100% travel required. Must live near a major airport. Please apply at www.gt.com by clicking on the Careers link. (id:4389494)
- FOOD SERVICE - Food Service Aramark Grayslake H.S. Kitchen Help Wanted EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet Donna 847-986-3360 (id:4389660) JOB FAIR - Love food? Have a knack for connecting with people? Mariano's is interested in you! Job Fair Mariano's -Arlington Heights 802 East Northwest Highway Arlington Heights, IL 60004 Saturday, November 1st 9am to 4pm NOW HIRING FULL AND PART TIME FOR OUR ARLINGTON HEIGHTS STORE Bakery Team Member Cake Decorator Cashier Deli Team Member Food Demonstrator Food Service Team Member Grocery Team Member - All Shifts Meat-Seafood Team Member Salad Bar Team Member Sushi Chef We passionately believe our philosophy-Shop Well. Eat Well. Live Well-means nothing unless we hire well and treat our people well. If you are unable to attend on the above date, please apply on-line at: www. marianos.com or stop in and use our in-store employment kiosk Equal Opportunity Employer (id:4389358) EXPERIENCED DRIVER - Elgin metal company is hiring experienced CDL Class A tractor trailer drivers. Local and regional work around Chicago and an 800 mile radius. $21-hr. Call: 847-214-2800 for address to submit job application. (id:4389901)
- EDUCATION - Education TEACH YOUR PASSION Spring Adjunct Faculty Openings Come share your knowledge and experiences with our students! Located in Palatine, Illinois, Harper College enrolls over 20,000 students of all ages, is committed to diversity and multiculturalism and is dedicated to creating a vibrant learning environment which embodies our institutional core values of integrity, respect, excellence and collaboration. We are seeking applications for the following Spring 2015 Adjunct Faculty positions: View job descriptions and complete our required online application at: https://jobs.harpercollege.edu Credit Classes: Astronomy Chemistry Engineering General Biology Hospitality Mgmt Human Anatomy Clinical: Clinical Supervisor -Certified Nursing Assistant Program Clinical Supervisor -Medical Office Administration Program Clinical Supervisor -Practical Nursing Clinical Supervisor -Practical Nursing, Maternity/Pediatrics Clinical Supervisor -Nursing Clinical Supervisor -Nursing, Pediatric/Maternity/ Mental Health Human Physiology Phlebotomy Physical Science (includes Meteorology) Physics Spanish Harper College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply (id:4389089) CAREGIVER/CNA - Flexible hours and positions. Assisitng Hands 630-305-9100 (id:4388613) CELLULAR SOFTWARE SIGNALING ENGINEER - Engineer -LitePoint Corporation, a Teradyne company, looks for Cellular Software Signaling Engineer in Arlington Heights, IL, to develop signaling stacks. Visit www.litepoint.com for details. Reply with Req. ID to 965 W. Maude Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94085. (id:4388961)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.