Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Elgin High School
Scouting Week 8 in the Fox Valley Oct 16, 2014 10:51 PM
Scouting Week 8 football games in the Fox Valley.
Girls volleyball: Fox Valley roundup Thursday, Oct. 16 Oct 16, 2014 10:43 PM
Girls volleyball: Fox Valley roundup Thursday, Oct. 16
Playoffs, Town Jug on the line in U-46 rivalry matchups Oct 16, 2014 10:50 PM
It's football rivalry week in Elgin Area School District U-46, which means it's time to determine on which side of the Fox River the Town Jug will reside for the next year. Before we break down the matchup between Elgin and Larkin, let's first turn our attention to the “other” U-46 rivalry game, the one with playoff implications.
Energized Larkin handles Elgin Oct 15, 2014 1:01 AM
Larkin had no trouble maintaining its intensity, not when the opponent was Elgin. Behind 9 kills from Amelia Gill, the Royals powered their way to a 25-22, 25-20 win against their crosstown rival in Upstate Eight River Division girls volleyball action at Larkin Tuesday night.
Boys soccer: Fox Valley roundup Tuesday, Oct. 14 Oct 14, 2014 10:13 PM
Boys soccer: Fox Valley roundup Tuesday, Oct. 14
Girls volleyball: Fox Valley roundup Tuesday, Oct. 14 Oct 14, 2014 10:32 PM
Girls volleyball: Fox Valley roundup Tuesday, Oct. 14
Boys soccer: Fox Valley roundup Saturday, Oct. 11 Oct 11, 2014 10:40 PM
Boys soccer: Fox Valley roundup Saturday, Oct. 11
Singles sweep powers Geneva to UEC River crown Oct 11, 2014 9:31 PM
The Upstate Eight Conference River girls tennis championship had a rousing series of doubles title matches Saturday morning at Bartlett. But Geneva had already taken care of business in the singles finals at Larkin.
Batavia powers past Elgin Oct 11, 2014 12:26 AM
After winning a state title last year the Batavia Bulldogs football team has been dealing with the pressure that comes with the high expectations to repeat since the season began. So far they are handling it just fine. On Friday night the Bulldogs crossed off the first item on a long list of goals by clinching a playoff berth with a 48-13 Upstate Eight River Division win at Elgin. Next week the Bulldogs will look to achieve the second item on that list, a divisional title when they square off against Geneva.
Girls volleyball: Fox Valley roundup Thursday, Oct. 9 Oct 9, 2014 10:21 PM
Girls volleyball: Fox Valley roundup Thursday, Oct. 9
South Elgin’s plan works against Elgin Oct 9, 2014 10:07 PM
It’s always nice when a plan comes together. On Thursday night South Elgin’s plan was to attack from the middle at the net. The Storm did just that with seniors Alyssa Miner and Sarah Hallas leading the way to a 25-18, 25-20 nonconference Upstate Eight Conference girls volleyball crossover win on senior night over visiting Elgin High.
Boys soccer: Fox Valley roundup Thursday, Oct. 9 Oct 9, 2014 10:59 PM
Boys soccer: Fox Valley roundup Thursday, Oct. 9
Scouting Week 7 in the Fox Valley Oct 9, 2014 10:54 PM
Scouting Week 7 football games in the Fox Valley.
St. Charles N. wins title, but Batavia surprises field Oct 8, 2014 7:42 PM
Batavia senior Lauren Anderson really had no idea when she sat down at the scorer’s table Wednesday what her round of 90 would mean to her team. But when she found out she was all smiles, as was the entire Bulldogs’ contingent. For the first time since winning back-to-back regional titles in 2008 and 2009 and a runner-up regional finish in 2010, Batavia will play as a team in the sectional.
Girls volleyball: Fox Valley roundup Tuesday, Oct. 7 Oct 7, 2014 10:22 PM
Girls volleyball: Fox Valley roundup Tuesday, Oct. 7
Boys soccer: Fox Valley roundup Tuesday, Oct. 7 Oct 7, 2014 10:15 PM
Boys soccer: Fox Valley roundup Tuesday, Oct. 7
Boys soccer: Fox Valley roundup Saturday, Oct. 4 Oct 4, 2014 10:28 PM
Boys soccer: Fox Valley roundup Saturday, Oct. 4
Streamwood denies Elgin with defense Oct 4, 2014 12:32 AM
The Streamwood offense could do very little on Friday night against Elgin at Memorial Field. However, the Sabres’ defense did more than enough with 8 sacks and 4 forced turnovers to give Streamwood a 28-18 Upstate Eight River win.
Larkin has enough to blank Elgin Oct 2, 2014 10:51 PM
If you had received a game’s assessment from Larkin’s Hector Mendoza without him telling you his Royals took down Elgin 1-0 at a slick, damp Memorial Field Thursday, you would have never thought Larkin won its big crosstown soccer showdown.
Girls volleyball: Fox Valley roundup Thursday, Oct. 2 Oct 2, 2014 10:24 PM
Crystal Lake South’s girls volleyball team kept pace in the Fox Valley Conference Valley Division Thursday night with a 25-19, 25-10 win over Dundee-Crown. The Gators trail Cary-Grove by one game in the division heading into next Tuesday’s showdown in Cary.
- Cubs make it official: Rick Renteria out, Joe Maddon in
- Reputed street gang members accused of illegal drug, firearm sales
- A trip back in time
- State officials: No more 'failing' schools this year
- Bulls' Butler not worried about his next deal
- Northwest suburban trick-or-treating hours
- Insurance firm sues to avoid cost of arrested-cops cases
- Trial date set for ex-Bear Avellini on DUI charges
- Trick-or-treating hours in the suburbs
- Time for Fire to give fans a title-contender
- Football: Week 9 MVPs
- Football Focus: Week 10 Preview
- Discipline will be key to Huntley's playoff chances
- Plenty of intrigue surrounds opening round of football playoffs
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets Riverside-Brookfield again
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Scouting this weekend's DuPage County playoff football games
- Tough playoff tests loom for MSL teams, St. Viator
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Lawsuit: Mom, daughter assaulted by clowns at haunted house
- Family questions response to Elgin man who died
- Shooting suspect caught after passers-by spotted him
- Why did Marine from Elk Grove Village take his life?
- FBI says Bolingbrook teen hoped to join ISIS
- Bolingbrook teen in ISIS case called intelligent, normal
- Skies now more friendly for kids on autism spectrum
- DuPage County Board mourns death of J.R. McBride
- New Bartlett restaurant opens downtown
- Upscale Italian restaurant opening in Palatine
- CLEANING - CLEANING HOMES must have DL & speak Eng. $9-14 + bnfts. Call McMaid Rolling Mdws: 847-991-2383 Dwnrs Grv: 630-515-8800 Wauconda: 847-526-4447 (id:4389575) IT MANAGER - Part-Time IT Manager experienced with video surveillance and cash register/POS systems. Need to understand Apple, Windows and Android products. Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org United Cash Register Video Division ph# (708)780-1200 (id:4389084) FOOD SERVICE - Food Service Aramark Grayslake H.S. Kitchen Help Wanted EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet Donna 847-986-3360 (id:4389660)
- COMPUTER SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - Computer -Network & Computer Systems Administrator, Provide Network/Server system support for all dept. Bachelor's in Comp. Sci., IT related. Min. 1yr. exp. in network & computer SA. Mail resume to HR Mgr, Nuwave, LLC. 1795 N. Butterfield Rd, Libertyville, IL 60048 (id:4389213) SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST - CONSULTANT WANTED SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for someone to do the work, NOT tell us how to do it. Leading auto aftermarket supplier of consumer and industrial chemical products seeks an industry expert to work with our team on an ongoing basis (annual retainer). Areas of expertise we are seeking include: Sourcing (packaging components, chemicals, display, promotion) Manufacturing / Operations National manufacturing & distribution. Fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. We have # 1 brands and sell to most major chains. Some travel may be required. Please respond to email@example.com with your credentials. (id:4389177) PART-TIME CUSTODIAN - Fremont Public Libary, Mundelein. 16 hrs-wk, evenings and weekends. Cleaning, snow removal, meeting room set-ups. Knowledge of automated building controls a plus. Lift at least 70 lbs, read-write English. 1170 N. Midlothian Rd, Mundelein www.fremontlibrary.org-about-us-jobs (id:4389826)
- EDUCATION - Education TEACH YOUR PASSION Spring Adjunct Faculty Openings Come share your knowledge and experiences with our students! Located in Palatine, Illinois, Harper College enrolls over 20,000 students of all ages, is committed to diversity and multiculturalism and is dedicated to creating a vibrant learning environment which embodies our institutional core values of integrity, respect, excellence and collaboration. We are seeking applications for the following Spring 2015 Adjunct Faculty positions: View job descriptions and complete our required online application at: https://jobs.harpercollege.edu Credit Classes: Astronomy Chemistry Engineering General Biology Hospitality Mgmt Human Anatomy Clinical: Clinical Supervisor -Certified Nursing Assistant Program Clinical Supervisor -Medical Office Administration Program Clinical Supervisor -Practical Nursing Clinical Supervisor -Practical Nursing, Maternity/Pediatrics Clinical Supervisor -Nursing Clinical Supervisor -Nursing, Pediatric/Maternity/ Mental Health Human Physiology Phlebotomy Physical Science (includes Meteorology) Physics Spanish Harper College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply (id:4389089) RECEPTIONIST - Busy Pediatric office in Arlington Hts. Tuesday and Friday 8:15 -5:30, plus one Saturday per month 8:15 -12:30. Candidate should have basic computer knowledge, customer service skills, ability to multi task. Medical office experience helpful but not necessary. $12.00-hour Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4389983) COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4389254)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.