Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Boomers
Boomers close trip with 9-7 win Aug 21, 2014 11:10 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers concluded the final six-game road trip of the season with a 9-7 victory over the Normal CornBelters to claim their 50th win. Schaumburg has won at least 50 games in all three years of existence.
Hall blasts Boomers past CornBelters Aug 20, 2014 11:05 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers snapped the longest winning streak in the history of the Normal CornBelters at seven games with a 4-3 victory Wednesday night. Gerard Hall belted a 3-run homer in the top of the fourth inning to break a 1-1 tie.
Boomers rally, then fall short against CornBelters Aug 19, 2014 11:08 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers fell behind early. rallied to tie, then dropped a 7-4 decision to the Normal CornBelters in Midwest League action Tuesday night.
Boomers go boom in 18-7 win Aug 17, 2014 10:40 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers broke out the bats and set new franchise standards in an 18-7 road win over the Gateway Grizzlies on Sunday to win the key series.
Boomers fall to Grizzlies 2-1 Aug 17, 2014 12:10 AM
The visiting Schaumburg Boomers left 11 men on base in Saturday night's 2-1 loss to the Gateway Grizzlies.
Boomers 6, Grizzlies 4 Aug 16, 2014 12:27 AM
Riding a pair of home runs, the Schaumburg Boomers earned an important 6-4 road win over the Gateway Grizzlies on Friday night.
Boomers drop finale of homestand Aug 14, 2014 10:51 PM
Coverage of the Schaumburg Boomers: The Schaumburg Boomers’ longest homestand of the season ended with a 6-1 loss to the Evansville Otters on Thursday night.
Boomers win second straight over Evansville Aug 13, 2014 11:50 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers earned a second consecutive victory over the Evansville Otters with a 6-1 decision on Wednesday afternoon.
Boomers roll to 12-5 win Aug 12, 2014 10:37 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers scored early and often Tuesday night in a 12-5 victory over the visiting Evansville Otters.
Boomers fall short 4-3 Aug 11, 2014 10:05 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers dropped a 4-3 decision to the visiting Rockford Aviators on Monday night.
Boomers rally again to defeat Rockford Aug 10, 2014 10:09 PM
For the second consecutive contest, the Schaumburg Boomers rallied to defeat the Rockford Aviators 5-4 on Sunday afternoon.
Boomers rally for 4-3 win Aug 10, 2014 12:27 AM
The Schaumburg Boomers scored twice in the eighth inning to rally past the visiting Rockford Aviators 4-3 on Saturday night.
Boomers avoid sweep Aug 8, 2014 11:52 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers avoided a home sweep at the hands of the Washington Wild Things with a 5-4 win Friday night.
Boomers’ big rally falls short Aug 7, 2014 11:45 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers nearly overcame an 8-0 deficit Thursday night but suffered an 8-6 defeat to the Washington Wild Things.
Boomers fall 5-1 in 10 innings Aug 6, 2014 10:45 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers opened a nine-game homestand on a down note, dropping a 5-1 decision to the East Division-leading Washington Wild Things in 10 innings Wednesday night. Three of the four meetings between these two teams have gone into extra innings.
Boomers fall 11-3 at Joliet Aug 3, 2014 8:50 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers dropped an 11-3 contest to the Slammers on Sunday in Joliet.
Traverse City ends Boomers’ win streak Aug 2, 2014 12:07 AM
The Schaumburg Boomers saw a franchise record eight game win streak come to an end in a 7-3 loss to the Traverse City Beach Bums on Friday night. Traverse City grabbed a 3-0 lead against starter Hunter Ackerman.
Boomers’ win streak hits 8 Jul 31, 2014 10:45 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers extended a franchise record winning streak to eight by rallying to a 5-3 road win over the Traverse City Beach Bums on Thursday.
Boomers rally for 7th straight win Jul 30, 2014 10:26 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers established a franchise record Wednesday night by claiming a seventh consecutive victory, rallying past the host Traverse City Beach Bums 12-9.
Boomers sweep six-game homestand Jul 29, 2014 10:01 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers swept the homestand with an 8-2 victory Tuesday over the Lake Erie Crushers. For the Boomers, who own a league-best 26-7 home record, it was the first 6-0 homestand in franchise history.
SOSEScript: generic_rss failed executing with the following error:
Error on line 111 position 3: Object required: 'rssXML'
- 'Fury' aims for an unvarnished look at war
- Flight attendants helped to ground gender bias
- Crystal Lake teen killed in Lakewood crash
- Former U.S. attorney to look into Rauner-reporter controversy
- Ebola travel ban sought by lawmakers opposed by companies
- Remains may be those of missing UVa. student
- Lawsuit says Elgin hair salon injured 7-year-old
- Hospital stay inspires Geneva teen to help others
- Official: Homeless man found dead in Elgin
- Glenbard West takes battle of unbeatens
- Embattled Batavia teacher to step down
- Shooting suspect caught after passers-by spotted him
- Flight attendants helped to ground gender bias
- Parents: 'No justice' for girl killed by huffing driver
- Embattled St. Charles homeowner claims city broke the law
- Imrem: These Bears are a fine mess
- Rozner: Like Cubs, Royals patiently built from bottom up
- Man accused of shooting cops had rocky military history
- Arlington Hts. furniture store closing after 34 years
- Official: Homeless man found dead in Elgin
- LEAD TEACHER - Education Lead Teacher (Part-time 9-Month) Plans and facilitates developmental activities as part of an overall program for our Children's Learning Centers. jobs.clcillinois.edu Apply by 10/31/2014 College of Lake County EOE/AA/M/F/D/V (id:4388894) LPN'S - Health Care Licensed Practical Nurse Progressive Rehabilitation and Nursing facility has openings for LPNs full time for 7am to 3:30pm shift. Those with excellent clinical skills, reliable attendance, and a strong desire to make the customer happy please apply to: Karina Negrete, Nursing Scheduler Lee Manor -1301 Lee Street Des Plaines, IL 60018 847-827-5796 Fax (id:4389001) DRIVER - SEMI TRAILER - Driver-Semi-Trailer Trend Technologies, LLC located in Elk Grove Village is a worldwide corporation specializing in products for the electronics, automotive, industrial and medical industries. We are a national provider of custom plastic and metal products to many of the world's leading high-tech companies. This is a full-time position for an experienced candidate looking for a great opportunity. Requirements are: CDL License, Class A required Fork lift certification required -Unload/load trucks Order picking Must pass mandated DOT physical exam, drug screen. Trend Technologies, LLC offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Please provide salary history and requirements with your application information. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 847/640-2409 (id:4388780)
- LEAD INSPECTOR - Fox Valley molder seeks full time Lead Inspector for 12-hour day shifts. Must have visual inspection experience. English plus Spanish a must. Hourly pay depends on experience. Please reply to: email@example.com (id:4388661) JOB FAIR - Healthcare HIRING -JOB FAIR!!! CAREGIVER FT: 10:30pm-7:00am PT: 4:00pm-8:00pm ACTIVITIES ASSISTANT-PT FOOD SERVER -PT DISHWASHER -FT Date: Thursday, October 23 Hours: 9:30am-11:30am and: 1:30pm-3:30pm Job Fair Location: Belmont Village of Buffalo Grove 500 McHenry Road Buffalo Grove, IL 60089 We are a growing dynamic organization providing state of the art services and programs for active seniors. We will be conducting on-the-spot interviews. eoe (id:4388615) DRIVER - DRIVERS/Retirees welcomed to drive late model vehicles. In & around Des Plaines area. FT/ PT Approx $10.00/hr 847-871-0370 (id:4388956)
- MECHANICAL LAB TECHNICAN - Mechanical Lab Technician Miner Enterprises is a leader in the supply of freight-car components to the railroad industry. We have an opening for a Mechanical Lab Technician in our R&D lab. Responsible for set up/calibration of spring elements and mechanical testing of railcar components in a lab/track setting and performing basic machine shop and fabrication duties to make, modify or repair testing eqpt and fixtures. Candidates should have an AS degree or equivalent exp; have the ability to read engineering drawings and have basic computer skills. Exp in mig welding and fabrication is also req'd. Send a resume with salary expectations to Miner Enterprises, 1200 E. State Street, Geneva, IL 60134, firstname.lastname@example.org Equal Opportunity Employer (id:4388992) SR UNIX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR - Computer United Stationers Mgmt Services is seeking a Sr UNIX Sys-tem Administrator in Deerfield, IL with the following re-requirements: MS in Comp. Sci. or IT + 3 yrs related exp. or a BS and 5 yrs exp. Prior exp. must include: designing, developing & implementing latest 7.1/6.1 AIX Virtualized LPARs on Power7 and Power6 IBM Servers and RHEL 6.4/ 6.5 virtual machines; implementing Live Partition Mobility by using NPIV on the VIO Servers and booting the Lpars from SAN; maintaining and updating NIM Environment with hardened golden images, lpp resources and spots; proactively managing system resources to meet service level agreements assuring optimal performance and appropriate additional capacity for peak periods and growth. Please apply online at www.unitedstationers.com/Careers and search for Req. Number 14-2000. (id:4388636) ARCHITECT SYSTEM - System Architect Grant Thornton LLP is seeking a Solution Architect in Chicago, IL with the following requirements: BS in CS, CIS, MIS, Management or a related field and 5 years prior experience. Prior exp. must include: design, develop and implement all parts of an Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) application (EPMA or classic): metadata, lists, rules, security, webforms and reports; develop Excel tools with Smartview and VBA to meet client needs on HFM; design and create dynamic reports with Financial Reporting Studio; implement, maintain and update HFM related tools including FDM, DRM and EPMA. 100% travel required. Must live near a major airport. Please apply at www.gt.com by clicking on the Careers link. (id:4388175)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.