Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Boomers
Boomers blank Greys 9-0 Aug 23, 2014 11:00 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers improved to a season-high 18 games over .500 with a 9-0 blanking of the visiting Frontier Greys before 5,788 on Saturday night.
Boomers close trip with 9-7 win Aug 21, 2014 11:10 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers concluded the final six-game road trip of the season with a 9-7 victory over the Normal CornBelters to claim their 50th win. Schaumburg has won at least 50 games in all three years of existence.
Hall blasts Boomers past CornBelters Aug 20, 2014 11:05 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers snapped the longest winning streak in the history of the Normal CornBelters at seven games with a 4-3 victory Wednesday night. Gerard Hall belted a 3-run homer in the top of the fourth inning to break a 1-1 tie.
Boomers rally, then fall short against CornBelters Aug 19, 2014 11:08 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers fell behind early. rallied to tie, then dropped a 7-4 decision to the Normal CornBelters in Midwest League action Tuesday night.
Boomers go boom in 18-7 win Aug 17, 2014 10:40 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers broke out the bats and set new franchise standards in an 18-7 road win over the Gateway Grizzlies on Sunday to win the key series.
Boomers fall to Grizzlies 2-1 Aug 17, 2014 12:10 AM
The visiting Schaumburg Boomers left 11 men on base in Saturday night's 2-1 loss to the Gateway Grizzlies.
Boomers 6, Grizzlies 4 Aug 16, 2014 12:27 AM
Riding a pair of home runs, the Schaumburg Boomers earned an important 6-4 road win over the Gateway Grizzlies on Friday night.
Boomers drop finale of homestand Aug 14, 2014 10:51 PM
Coverage of the Schaumburg Boomers: The Schaumburg Boomers’ longest homestand of the season ended with a 6-1 loss to the Evansville Otters on Thursday night.
Boomers win second straight over Evansville Aug 13, 2014 11:50 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers earned a second consecutive victory over the Evansville Otters with a 6-1 decision on Wednesday afternoon.
Boomers roll to 12-5 win Aug 12, 2014 10:37 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers scored early and often Tuesday night in a 12-5 victory over the visiting Evansville Otters.
Boomers fall short 4-3 Aug 11, 2014 10:05 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers dropped a 4-3 decision to the visiting Rockford Aviators on Monday night.
Boomers rally again to defeat Rockford Aug 10, 2014 10:09 PM
For the second consecutive contest, the Schaumburg Boomers rallied to defeat the Rockford Aviators 5-4 on Sunday afternoon.
Boomers rally for 4-3 win Aug 10, 2014 12:27 AM
The Schaumburg Boomers scored twice in the eighth inning to rally past the visiting Rockford Aviators 4-3 on Saturday night.
Boomers avoid sweep Aug 8, 2014 11:52 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers avoided a home sweep at the hands of the Washington Wild Things with a 5-4 win Friday night.
Boomers’ big rally falls short Aug 7, 2014 11:45 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers nearly overcame an 8-0 deficit Thursday night but suffered an 8-6 defeat to the Washington Wild Things.
Boomers fall 5-1 in 10 innings Aug 6, 2014 10:45 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers opened a nine-game homestand on a down note, dropping a 5-1 decision to the East Division-leading Washington Wild Things in 10 innings Wednesday night. Three of the four meetings between these two teams have gone into extra innings.
Boomers fall 11-3 at Joliet Aug 3, 2014 8:50 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers dropped an 11-3 contest to the Slammers on Sunday in Joliet.
Traverse City ends Boomers’ win streak Aug 2, 2014 12:07 AM
The Schaumburg Boomers saw a franchise record eight game win streak come to an end in a 7-3 loss to the Traverse City Beach Bums on Friday night. Traverse City grabbed a 3-0 lead against starter Hunter Ackerman.
Boomers’ win streak hits 8 Jul 31, 2014 10:45 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers extended a franchise record winning streak to eight by rallying to a 5-3 road win over the Traverse City Beach Bums on Thursday.
Boomers rally for 7th straight win Jul 30, 2014 10:26 PM
The Schaumburg Boomers established a franchise record Wednesday night by claiming a seventh consecutive victory, rallying past the host Traverse City Beach Bums 12-9.
- Rauner vs. Quinn: Seven issues where they will clash
- Rozner: Cubs' pursuit of Maddon strictly business
- Family, friends stunned by death of Libertyville grad
- 1,700 pounds of marijuana recovered from Elk Grove warehouse
- DuPage drug cops 'making a difference' in heroin fight
- Attorney general: DuPage forest preserve should release termination letter
- Waukegan school district, teachers reach tentative deal
- Durbin, Oberweis see red over green issues
- Indications point to Maddon, but Cubs mum
- Man facing rape charges dead in apparent suicide
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Man facing rape charges dead in apparent suicide
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets R-B again
- Des Plaines complex could have 11 tall towers
- Brainerd Building demolition could start Monday
- Suburban police no longer feel 'helpless' against heroin
- Editorial: Carpentersville's unconscionable refusal to explain
- Townhouses could displace Des Plaines church
- NURSING INSTRUCTORS - Nursing NURSING CLINICAL INSTRUCTORS, ADJUNCT: SPRING 2015 MORTON COLLEGE has the distinction of being the second oldest comprehensive community college in Illinois. Our pioneering spirit helped establish the learning community and continues today as a Hispanic Serving Institution. We currently are seeking: Adjunct Faculty for Associate Degree Nursing Program: SPRING 2015 SEMESTER Current opportunities exist for: Clinical Instructors: Pediatrics & Mental Health Clinical Rotations Requirements include: Master's degree in Nursing; current Illinois RN licensure; 2 years clinical experience in a variety of settings. Morton College's Mission: To enhance the quality of life of our diverse community through exemplary teaching and learning opportunities, community service, and life-long learning. For more information and to apply for this position, go to: careers.morton.edu MORTON COLLEGE (id:4389470) CAREGIVER/CNA - Flexible hours and positions. Assisitng Hands 630-305-9100 (id:4388613) COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4389252)
- OFFICE - Amvets seeks person for flex-ible hrs in N & NW suburbs Call from home. Call Diane at 815-609-1852 between 9a-noon for more information (id:4389737) NURSING INSTRUCTORS - Education MORTON COLLEGE, seeks ADJUNCT NURSING ASSISTANT INSTRUCTORS, for Spring 2015. For more info., see our ad under "Nursing" EOE (id:4389469) AUTO SALES - Auto AUTO SALES -HIRING FAIR - Start Your New Career...No Experience Needed...We Will Train You the Right Way to Sell Cars! The BOB ROHRMAN AUTO GROUP is not only the Midwest's #1 volume family-owned auto group, we're also an industry leader in ethical sales. We're looking for 10 to 20 good men & women to join our staff of sales professionals. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a positive, family-oriented dealership that does things the RIGHT WAY! As a result of continued rapid growth, The Bob Rohrman Auto Group is currently hiring multiple sales consultants at multiple locations. If you are selected WE OFFER: FREE 3-day training class at Rohrman University $50,000 -$75,000+ annual earning potential! Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Etc. Career advancement op- portunities to management Excellent floor traffic, in- ventory & a great reputa- tion in the community! We require of our sale team: Professional appearance with good communication skills. If you are bilingual that is a real advantage. Must have integrity, with a positive attitude & a strong work ethic Willing to learn & be recep- tive to new ideas You must be a team player We are a drug-free, equal opportunity employer Valid drivers license Interviews: Tuesday, October 28 - 3pm to 7pm Interviews held at: -ARLINGTON NISSAN 1100 West Dundee Road, Arlington Heights, IL -Just east of Route 53 on Dundee Road. No appointment necessary but if you need to schedule a specific time contact: JR Rohrman firstname.lastname@example.org -1-269-591-2223 -Please dress professionally for your interview (id:4389512)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.