Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Bolingbrook High School
Live game action: Hinsdale Central vs. Bolingbrook Aug 29, 2014 10:01 AM
Live game action: Hinsdale Central vs. Bolingbrook
Parents’ bond $250,000 in Barrington baby’s starvation May 18, 2014 11:19 AM
Bond was set at $250,000 each for the parents of a 7-month-old girl who died of malnutrition and starvation Jan. 8 in Barrington. Markisha Jones, 19, and Gene Edwards, 22, Bolingbrook High School graduates, Saturday appeared at a bond hearing at the Cook County Criminal Courthouse, 2650 S. California Ave., Chicago, on charges of involuntary manslaughter and child endangerment.
Daily Herald Prep Excellence award winners May 4, 2014 8:29 PM
The Daily Herald's Prep Sports Excellence event Sunday at the Sears Centre in Hoffman Estates provided a platform to recognize some amazing achievements from the finest high school athletes and coaches. Here are our winners in the categories of dazzling moment, overcoming obstacles, sportsmanship and spirit.
Geneva stuns Bolingbrook with late rally Mar 7, 2014 11:24 PM
The postseason drought is over for Geneva.
Scouting Tri-Cities boys basketball regional championship games Mar 6, 2014 10:01 PM
Preview of Kaneland-Marmion, St. Charles East-South Elgin, Geneva-Bolingbrook and West Aurora-Plainfield North regional championship games.
Bolingbrook knocks out Batavia Mar 4, 2014 11:03 PM
It was a fateful minute for the Batavia boys basketball team. After spotting third-seeded Bolingbrook a 16-point lead in the opening quarter, the Bulldogs were revitalized by five different players connecting from beyond the arc in the second quarter. But the Raiders seized command, restoring their game-long double-digit lead in the process, by ending the first half with the final 5 points.
Images: Team Dance Illinois’ Grand Championship Mar 3, 2014 6:21 PM
Team Dance Illinois' Grand Championship was held Sunday, March 2 at the Peoria Civic Center. The event showcases Illinois’ best dance, pom, drill and guard teams competing throughout the event.
Montini lets up, still wins big Jan 20, 2014 9:31 PM
The Montini girls basketball team accomplished its mission Monday at the 24th annual McDonald’s Shootout at Willowbrook High School by beating Bolingbrook, a top 10 team in Class 4A, 56-40.
Bolingbrook DB to enroll at Northwestern Dec 20, 2013 8:24 PM
Parrker Westphal, a defensive back from Bolingbrook, has committed to play for Northwestern. The school announced Friday that Westphal will enroll in the winter quarter and be eligible to participate in spring practice.
Top moments in high school sports Apr 30, 2013 2:29 PM
High school athletes across the suburbs face off on basketball courts, football fields and baseball diamonds; they size each other up in tennis matches, around golf tees and across wrestling mats. The give it their all for their schools, their teams, their classmates and their coaches. The Daily Herald put together a video to honor athletes at our suburban high schools. Watch this feature to see some of the top moments in high school sports.
Suburban spirit teams win at Illinois Drill Team Association state championships Mar 19, 2013 1:34 PM
Several suburban schools brought back trophies from the annual Illinois Drill Team Association competition held Saturday in Champaign.
Bolingbrook thwarts Neuqua Valley Feb 21, 2013 11:24 PM
Illinois’ long-awaited matchup of Class 4A girls basketball titans — Bolingbrook vs. Whitney Young — became a reality Thursday night. Neuqua Valley made a run at ruining the Hinsdale Central supersectional matchup between the teams that have split all five Class 4A titles, but the Wildcats couldn’t hit the shots down the stretch to make Bolingbrook sweat.
Hayes’ 30 points not enough for Glenbard West Dec 20, 2012 11:21 PM
Everyone was looking for Glenbard West sophomore guard Keith Hayes during Thursday’s boys basketball game against Bolingbrook. His teammates found him most, but it was the Raiders who found the second wind come crunch time and pulled out a 68-53 victory in Glen Ellyn despite 30 points from Hayes with five 3-pointers.
Rhattigan, Neuqua steam past Bolingbrook Nov 3, 2012 12:29 AM
Neuqua Valley rode a "Train" through Bolingbrook on Friday. That is, the player coach Bill Ellinghaus calls the "Train," tailback Joey Rhattigan, helped deliver a historic 44-33 Wildcats victory over the defending Class 8A state champion Raiders in the second round of the playoffs.
Scrappy Benet overcomes Bolingbrook Feb 29, 2012 11:22 PM
When Benet’s Pat McInerney was asked if his team was scrappy, the junior guard didn’t hesitate with his answer.
Images: Daily Herald prep photos of the week Feb 28, 2012 1:00 AM
The Prep Photos of the Week gallery includes the best high school sports pictures by Daily Herald photographers featuring boys basketball, girls basketball, wrestling and swimming.
Young ousts Bolingbrook in 4 OTs Feb 28, 2012 12:20 AM
Whitney Young waited four years to feel the joy of beating Bolingbrook. What was another four quarters and four overtimes? In an epic matchup more than worthy of a state championship game, Young toppled three-time defending champion Bolingbrook 74-65 in four overtimes in front of well over 2,000 fans hanging from the rafters at Monday’s Class 4A Hinsdale Central supersectional. Kentucky-bound Dolphins guard Janee Thompson scored 34 points — 21 in the fourth quarter and overtimes — for Young (32-0). Young, ranked No. 2 nationally according to USA Today, was the last Illinois team to beat No. 4 Bolingbrook, in the 2008 state championship.
Boys basketball/Scouting Class 4A postseason Feb 25, 2012 4:43 PM
Scouting the Class 4A boys basketball postseason for teams in DuPage County.
Benet can’t stop Bolingbrook Feb 24, 2012 12:08 AM
Peter Paul knew the Benet girls basketball team needed a perfect effort Thursday night to keep its postseason run alive. Even that might not have been enough. Senior Morgan Tuck scored 30 points — 28 in the first three quarters — and Bolingbrook used its tremendous height advantage to roll over Benet 75-46 in the championship of the Class 4A Neuqua Valley sectional in Naperville Thursday.
Images: Benet Academy vs. Bolingbrook girls basketball sectional final Feb 23, 2012 10:31 PM
Benet Academy lost 75-46 to Bolingbrook High School Thursday night in a Class 4A girls sectional basketball final at Neuqua Valley high school in Naperville.
- Chico praised for role in Waukegan teachers deal
- Prisoner who helped free death row inmate is freed himself
- Early voting, mail voting setting new Cook County records
- 1,700 pounds of marijuana recovered from Elk Grove warehouse
- New brewery brings 'craft' to Naperville
- Family, friends stunned by death of Libertyville grad
- Party funding pours into 62nd District
- Village is violating state law, attorney general says
- Man facing rape charges dead in apparent suicide
- No more excuses
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Man facing rape charges dead in apparent suicide
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets R-B again
- Des Plaines complex could have 11 tall towers
- Brainerd Building demolition could start Monday
- Suburban police no longer feel 'helpless' against heroin
- Editorial: Carpentersville's unconscionable refusal to explain
- Townhouses could displace Des Plaines church
- Can one family save downtown Long Grove?
- Lawsuit: Mom, daughter assaulted by clowns at haunted house
- Why did Marine from Elk Grove Village take his life?
- Sun-Times reporter quits over paper's handling of story
- Gene & Georgetti to replace Rosewood in Rosemont?
- A last chance to end 50-year Rt. 53 extension struggle
- St. Charles North takes 2nd at own invite
- Short & Sweet guest critic, Christine Murphy, reviews Broadway in Chicago's Amazing Grace with host, Diana Martinez
- How bad will our winter be? A caterpillar can tell you.
- MEDICAL BILLER - MEDICAL BILLER, PT, exp. required for Mt. Prospect orthopedic office. Resume to email@example.com Call Kim 847-699-6810 (id:4389892) MANUFACTURING - Manufacturing100 Jobs! Plastics company in Hanover Park needs Pickers/ Packers, Assemblers, Inspectors and Machine Operators NOW for 12 hour AM and PM shifts. To $8.60/hr 630-620-9800 Walk-ins Welcome 9am-3pm at Staff Force Addison office 190 North Swift Road, Ste X firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4389520) CUSTOMER SERVICE / INSIDE SALES - C.S/Inside Sales Mgr-NW Chicago Sub. Growing Fastener Co needs exper. Mgr with good PC and phone skills. Email Resume to email@example.com (id:4389208)
- COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4389252) COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4389254) KITCHEN HELP - Maintenance Aramark Grayslake H.S. Kitchen Help Wanted EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet Donna 847-986-3360 (id:4389660)
- JOB FAIR - Love food? Have a knack for connecting with people? Mariano's is interested in you! Job Fair Mariano's -Arlington Heights 802 East Northwest Highway Arlington Heights, IL 60004 Saturday, November 1st 9am to 4pm NOW HIRING FULL AND PART TIME FOR OUR ARLINGTON HEIGHTS STORE Bakery Team Member Cake Decorator Cashier Deli Team Member Food Demonstrator Food Service Team Member Grocery Team Member - All Shifts Meat-Seafood Team Member Salad Bar Team Member Sushi Chef We passionately believe our philosophy-Shop Well. Eat Well. Live Well-means nothing unless we hire well and treat our people well. If you are unable to attend on the above date, please apply on-line at: www. marianos.com or stop in and use our in-store employment kiosk Equal Opportunity Employer (id:4389358) DELIVERY DRIVER / WAREHOUSE WORKER - Delivery Driver/Warehouse Worker -Arlington Hts, IL Duties: assembling equipment, delivery, pick-up and installation of office equipment to clients locally. Requirements: high school diploma and a valid driver's license. Good work ethic, clean driving record, mechanical aptitude, clean working conditions, ability to lift 75 lbs. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org Toshiba Business Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer "M/F/D/V -EOE" (id:4389341) CLERK - MEDICAL RECORDS - Clerical -Medical Records Clerk to work in small friendly Home Health Agency located in Oak Brook. Call Bridget or Diane at Best Care 630-645-9600 or fax to 630-645-1455 (id:4389657)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.