Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Benet Academy
St. Charles North can’t stop Benet Oct 30, 2014 8:52 PM
When two strong volleyball teams play well, you’re usually in for a tight, down-to-the-wire match, and that’s what St. Charles North was hoping to see Thursday night.
Scouting this weekend’s DuPage County playoff football games Oct 30, 2014 3:15 PM
A look at this weekend's DuPage County high school playoff football games.
Benet graduate Powers still swinging with power Oct 29, 2014 8:31 PM
The golf swing has a lot in common with the baseball swing. Drive with the legs, use the core to whip the hips through, throw the hands, eyes on the ball. It’s become a smooth transition for Benet graduate Connor Powers.
Like it or not, Glenbard South gets Riverside-Brookfield again Oct 29, 2014 8:59 PM
Again? That pretty much sums up Glenbard South's reaction to the IHSA playoff football pairings announced Saturday night. The day after beating Riverside-Brookfield in a winner-take-all showdown for the Metro Suburban West Conference title, the Raiders learned they'd be facing the Bulldogs again this week in the opening round of the Class 6A playoffs.
Yunker’s goal sends Batavia past Benet Oct 29, 2014 10:55 PM
Brandon Yunker was feeling very good on Wednesday night. The Batavia senior midfielder had good reason to be feeling that way as he scored the go-ahead goal with 10:05 remaining to help the Bulldogs beat Benet, 3-1, in a Class 3A Bolingbrook sectional semifinal.
Very good is good enough for Benet Oct 28, 2014 9:37 PM
The goal for top-seeded Benet at Tuesday night’s girls volleyball regional in Naperville was to stay alive, and the Redwings accomplished the deed.
Heaton heads Benet past Geneva Oct 25, 2014 8:27 PM
Andrew Heaton is excited to be playing in the attacking portion of the soccer field after spending the majority of the season in the left back. His Benet Academy teammates are equally as happy. Heaton, a senior midfielder, notched the game-winning goal on a header off a set-piece feed from Connor Mote with 9:53 remaining to lift the third-seeded Redwings (15-4-2) to a 2-1 Class 3A regional championship victory over 11th-seeded Geneva Saturday afternoon at Burgess Field.
Benet wallops Marian Catholic Oct 25, 2014 12:51 AM
Benet’s playoff spot has been safely secured after its 66-7 thrashing of Marian Catholic at Benedictine University on Friday.
Addison Trail must move on without injured Rybarczyk Oct 22, 2014 5:17 PM
Addison Trail senior quarterback Mike Rybarczyk saw his three-year varsity football career end in a tough way on Saturday when he went down with a first-half ankle injury in the Blazers’ 33-15 loss to Glenbard West.
Benet volleyball suffers first defeat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 PM
While some schools may be intimidated stepping onto the volleyball court to take on Benet, Mother McAuley is not one of them. In the championship match of the Glenbard East Autumnfest tourney on Saturday, the Macs defeated the previously unbeaten Redwings 25-19, 25-20. The Macs (31-3), who knocked off Benet last year in the Class 4A finals, won their second straight Autumnfest crown behind the strong play of tourney MVP Kelsey Clark and outside hitter Ryann DeJarld, who had 15 kills in the finals on her way to all-tourney honors.
Boys soccer: St. Viator grabs East Suburban Catholic title Oct 17, 2014 8:40 PM
Apparently, St. Viator’s boys soccer team was saving its best for last. On the final day of the regular season, and with everything at stake in the East Suburban Catholic Conference, the Lions thumped Benet 3-1 on Friday afternoon in Lisle to emerge as outright league champion for the first time since 2010. St. Viator (16-5-1, 8-1-0) denied Benet the draw it needed in order to win a second outright title in the last three years.
Joliet Catholic stops Benet Oct 17, 2014 11:34 PM
There’s no secret when you play Joliet Catholic Academy: the Hilltoppers are going to run the ball and run the ball, then run it some more. The surprise when Benet traveled to Joliet on Friday night was how the Hilltoppers offense was triggered.
Live video: Benet vs. Joliet Catholic Oct 17, 2014 9:02 AM
Benet vs. Joliet Catholic football
Scouting this weekend’s DuPage County football games Oct 16, 2014 8:51 PM
A quick look at this weekend's DuPage County high school football games.
Tri-Cities volleyball teams prepare for stacked sectional Oct 15, 2014 10:11 AM
Perhaps the Illinois High School Association knew exactly what it was doing when the decision came to shuffle a few girls volleyball sectional tournament alignments this season. Maybe the decision was just by chance — call it the luck of the draw. Whatever the case, the upcoming Class 4A Bartlett sectional field promises to be one of the most competitive in recent memory. I say it borders on almost being unfair.
WW South, Benet fall short of state cut Oct 14, 2014 1:01 AM
Prairie Bluff Golf Course has a prison as an imposing backdrop. But it proved to be a cruel juxtaposition for the Wheaton Warrenville South and Benet boys golf teams on Monday at the Class 3A Hinsdale Central sectional in Lockport.
Benet wins Mizuno to remain undefeated Oct 11, 2014 7:47 PM
Benet Academy’s girls volleyball team put the finishing touch on a successful week by capturing the Gold Division championship at Saturday’s St. Charles East Mizuno Cup in Aurora. Led by Most Valuable Player Rachael Fara and all-tournament teammates Tiffany Clark and Dana Griffin, the Redwings (27-0) defeated defending tourney champion Plainfield North 25-19, 14-25, 25-18 in the championship match.
Benet, Naperville Central finish even Oct 11, 2014 10:02 PM
Nothing was decided during Saturday afternoon’s nonconference game between Benet and Naperville Central. While it was a rematch from when the Redhawks prevailed 3-1 on Sept. 6 in the Best of the West Tournament, neither team created many scoring threats in this one as both walked off the field after a 0-0 draw.
Sznajder carries Benet to victory Oct 10, 2014 11:20 PM
In physical education class on Friday, Benet football coach Pat New had a simple request for senior running back Brad Sznajder. “I told him, I need 220 (yards) out of you today,” New said. “It’s kind of funny.”
Images: Carmel at Benet Academy football Oct 10, 2014 10:33 PM
Benet Academy hosted and won 24-21 over Carmel High School for football Friday night in Lisle.
- Focused Cary-Grove a regional champ
- Parties pouring money into 56th District race
- Drawing on friends to bury happy, outgoing 30-year-old
- Daughter: A 'completely different' mom killed 4-year-old
- Motorola Solutions plans more layoffs, smaller campus
- Timeline of the Brown's Chicken murder case
- Images: Thursday's Lake County Fair
- New indoor facilities to offer more action in Gurnee
- Video game-themed restaurant coming to Woodfield
- Family, friends stunned by death of Libertyville grad
- Football: Week 9 MVPs
- Football Focus: Week 10 Preview
- Discipline will be key to Huntley's playoff chances
- Plenty of intrigue surrounds opening round of football playoffs
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets Riverside-Brookfield again
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Scouting this weekend's DuPage County playoff football games
- Tough playoff tests loom for MSL teams, St. Viator
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- POLISHER - Arlington Plating Company seeks a FT experienced metal Polisher. Requires ability to set up polishing wheels, handle small and large metal parts, stand for 8 hours, and work OT. Full-time benefits included. Apply on line at ww.arlingtonplating.com or in person. (id:4389982) NURSING INSTRUCTORS - Nursing NURSING CLINICAL INSTRUCTORS, ADJUNCT: SPRING 2015 MORTON COLLEGE has the distinction of being the second oldest comprehensive community college in Illinois. Our pioneering spirit helped establish the learning community and continues today as a Hispanic Serving Institution. We currently are seeking: Adjunct Faculty for Associate Degree Nursing Program: SPRING 2015 SEMESTER Current opportunities exist for: Clinical Instructors: Pediatrics & Mental Health Clinical Rotations Requirements include: Master's degree in Nursing; current Illinois RN licensure; 2 years clinical experience in a variety of settings. Morton College's Mission: To enhance the quality of life of our diverse community through exemplary teaching and learning opportunities, community service, and life-long learning. For more information and to apply for this position, go to: careers.morton.edu MORTON COLLEGE (id:4389470) COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4389254)
- DAY CARE TEACHER - Day care Teacher 10a-6p, Schaumburg Monday thru Friday $10-12.00 per hour Call 847-397-0111 (id:4389751) PART-TIME CUSTODIAN - Fremont Public Libary, Mundelein. 16 hrs-wk, evenings and weekends. Cleaning, snow removal, meeting room set-ups. Knowledge of automated building controls a plus. Lift at least 70 lbs, read-write English. 1170 N. Midlothian Rd, Mundelein www.fremontlibrary.org-about-us-jobs (id:4389826) CLEANING - CLEANING HOMES must have DL & speak Eng. $9-14 + bnfts. Call McMaid Rolling Mdws: 847-991-2383 Dwnrs Grv: 630-515-8800 Wauconda: 847-526-4447 (id:4389575)
- MEDICAL BILLER - MEDICAL BILLER, PT, exp. required for Mt. Prospect orthopedic office. Resume to email@example.com Call Kim 847-699-6810 (id:4389892) SALES - Silverleaf Resorts, Inc. is now hiring for the The Lombard Silverleaf Vacation Store! Silverleaf Sales Representatives are responsible for leading tours of the resort sales gallery, giving presentations of the Silverleaf Vacation Ownership Program to guests, as well as explaining and selling program benefits. This position requires NO cold-calling! Customers come to you EVERYDAY! The ideal Sales Representative is an excellent communicator with a positive, outgoing personality. You must be self-motivated, confident & results-oriented to boost the performance of our sales team. The ideal Sales Representative will also have: Competitive Pay Structure! -Previous sales or customer service experience -Confidence in giving presentations -Outgoing and approachable personality -Professional demeanor and image -Ability to work Wednesday through Sunday Sales Representatives receive: -Draw vs. commission (paid weekly)40k-60k Avg. First Year Earnings! -Monthly bonus potential -Energetic, fun work environment -Paid training ($15/hr) -Growth opportunities -Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401K Apply online: www.silverleafresorts.com/careers or contact Sales Recruiter: John Pogorzelski firstname.lastname@example.org Direct 224-240-5578 Silverleaf Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer (id:4388985) COMPUTER SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - Computer -Network & Computer Systems Administrator, Provide Network/Server system support for all dept. Bachelor's in Comp. Sci., IT related. Min. 1yr. exp. in network & computer SA. Mail resume to HR Mgr, Nuwave, LLC. 1795 N. Butterfield Rd, Libertyville, IL 60048 (id:4389213)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.