Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Bartlett High School
Girls volleyball: Jacobs triumphs, Bartlett falls Oct 27, 2014 10:42 PM
Jacobs d. Rockford Jefferson: Bridget Wallenberger had 8 kills and Paige Queffelec 17 assists to lead Jacobs (17-19) to a 25-16, 25-6 win at the Class 4A Huntley regional.
Huntley’s Smith wins regional title Oct 25, 2014 7:41 PM
Huntley junior Keagan Smith beat the field on Saturday, winning the individual championship at the Class 3A Rockford Guilford boys cross country regional. Smith ran the course in a time of 15:03.22, almost 33 seconds better than Hononegah’s Jared Christiansen.
Jacobs’ Van Vlierbergen a regional champ Oct 25, 2014 6:46 PM
Lauren Van Vlierbergen, Gabby Juarez and Kelly Meehleib took the first steps toward Detweiller Park in Peoria on Saturday in convincing fashion. Van Vlierbergen, the Jacobs senior who finished fourth in the Class 3A state girls cross country meet last season, won the Class 3A Palatine regional Saturday while Juarez, Streamwood’s senior speedster who was 49th at state in 2013, was the individual champion at the Class 3A Glenbard North regional. Meehleib, a Huntley senior who did not qualify for state last year, was the champion at the Class 3A Rockford Guilford regional, also leading her team to the title.
Despite missing playoffs, an upbeat finish for Bartlett Oct 25, 2014 12:02 AM
In a game that had no playoff implications, the Bartlett and East Aurora football teams played for pride Friday night. And on the Hawks’ senior night, their graduating players made their final game at Millennium Field a good one defeating the Tomcats 51-6 in Upstate Eight Conference Valley Division play.
Fox Valley area teams gear up for volleyball postseason Oct 24, 2014 3:09 PM
The Road to Redbird opens for business Monday night as girls volleyball teams in all four classes around the state embark on the postseason. In the Fox Valley area, several interesting scenarios could develop as teams vie for a spot in the IHSA Final Four at Redbird Arena in Normal the weekend of Nov. 14-15.
Scouting Week 9 in the Fox Valley Oct 24, 2014 3:12 PM
Scouting Week 9 football games in the Fox Valley
Elgin blanks South Elgin to move on in soccer regional Oct 18, 2014 8:21 PM
Entering halftime of the Class 3A Streamwood regional play-in game in a scoreless tie, Elgin boys soccer coach David Borg told his team it just takes one goal to move on to play top-seeded Streamwood on Wednesday. The No. 4 Maroons got that one goal from Joel Chavez and added some insurance from Ulisses Dominguez to earn a 2-0 victory at Memorial Field on Saturday ending the season of No. 5 South Elgin. The Storm (7-7-2) ended Elgin’s (8-10-2) season last year in the same regional quarterfinal.
South Elgin now playoff eligible; Bartlett out Oct 18, 2014 12:01 AM
There was more at stake than just bragging rights when Upstate Eight Conference Valley Division rivals Bartlett and South Elgin met on the gridiron Friday night at Millennium Field. The Hawks came in needing a win to keep their playoff hopes alive and the Storm needed a win to clinch playoff eligibility before facing a tough Waubonsie Valley team in the final week. Although Bartlett’s defense held South Elgin to a season-low 292 total yards, the Storm (5-3, 4-2) came out victorious, 21-7, knocking the Hawks (3-5, 2-4) out of the playoffs for the second straight season.
Fox Valley area boys soccer teams gear up for postseason play Oct 16, 2014 10:59 PM
With the winners of the Class 3A Streamwood, Jacobs and Huntley boys soccer regionals meeting Wednesday, Oct. 29 in the DeKalb sectional, here’s how the Fox Valley area teams stack up as regional play begins this weekend.
Scouting Week 8 in the Fox Valley Oct 16, 2014 10:51 PM
Scouting Week 8 football games in the Fox Valley.
Girls volleyball: Fox Valley roundup Thursday, Oct. 16 Oct 16, 2014 10:43 PM
Girls volleyball: Fox Valley roundup Thursday, Oct. 16
Playoffs, Town Jug on the line in U-46 rivalry matchups Oct 16, 2014 10:50 PM
It's football rivalry week in Elgin Area School District U-46, which means it's time to determine on which side of the Fox River the Town Jug will reside for the next year. Before we break down the matchup between Elgin and Larkin, let's first turn our attention to the “other” U-46 rivalry game, the one with playoff implications.
South Elgin volleyball trips up Bartlett Oct 14, 2014 9:58 PM
Being forced to juggle the lineup isn’t the ideal way to enter a rivalry match, but the South Elgin girls volleyball team made it work Tuesday in a 25-17, 25-19 victory on Bartlett’s Senior Night. With starting middle hitter Sarah Hallas away on a six-day college trip, coach Joni Plach played usual right side hitter Rachel Priore in the middle and called up junior Jasmin Duncan from the JV team.
Boys soccer: Fox Valley roundup Tuesday, Oct. 14 Oct 14, 2014 10:13 PM
Boys soccer: Fox Valley roundup Tuesday, Oct. 14
Girls volleyball: Fox Valley roundup Tuesday, Oct. 14 Oct 14, 2014 10:32 PM
Girls volleyball: Fox Valley roundup Tuesday, Oct. 14
Boys soccer: Fox Valley roundup Saturday, Oct. 11 Oct 11, 2014 10:40 PM
Boys soccer: Fox Valley roundup Saturday, Oct. 11
Girls volleyball: Fox Valley roundup Saturday, Oct. 11 Oct 11, 2014 10:37 PM
Girls volleyball: Fox Valley roundup Saturday, Oct. 11
Live video: Bartlett vs. Neuqua Valley Oct 10, 2014 10:02 AM
Bartlett vs. Neuqua Valley football
Neuqua Valley cruises past Bartlett Oct 11, 2014 12:34 AM
Neuqua Valley is riding high. Thanks to 5 touchdown passes from senior quarterback Broc Rutter, the Wildcats put a 54-29 victory on the board against the Bartlett Hawks at home on Friday to remain undefeated in Upstate Eight Conference Valley Division play.
Girls volleyball: Fox Valley roundup Thursday, Oct. 9 Oct 9, 2014 10:21 PM
Girls volleyball: Fox Valley roundup Thursday, Oct. 9
- DuPage drug cops 'making a difference' in heroin fight
- Chico praised for role in Waukegan teachers deal
- No more excuses
- Family, friends stunned by death of Libertyville grad
- Oak Brook woman still learning and teaching at 83
- Rauner vs. Quinn: Seven issues where they will clash
- Our Lady of Destiny, St. Zachary schools in Des Plaines to partner up
- Family and friends remember Elk Grove Village Marine
- Batavia football coach criticized over referendum email
- Drawing on friends to bury happy, outgoing 30-year-old
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Man facing rape charges dead in apparent suicide
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets R-B again
- Des Plaines complex could have 11 tall towers
- Brainerd Building demolition could start Monday
- Suburban police no longer feel 'helpless' against heroin
- Editorial: Carpentersville's unconscionable refusal to explain
- Townhouses could displace Des Plaines church
- Can one family save downtown Long Grove?
- Lawsuit: Mom, daughter assaulted by clowns at haunted house
- Why did Marine from Elk Grove Village take his life?
- Sleepy Hollow voters asked to double their taxes
- Sun-Times reporter quits over paper's handling of story
- $1.9 million spent, but Cook court parking fees ditched
- Gene & Georgetti to replace Rosewood in Rosemont?
- Change-of-plea hearing set for Farnham
- A last chance to end 50-year Rt. 53 extension struggle
- St. Charles North takes 2nd at own invite
- RETAIL - Retail -Carson's/Yorktown hiring seasonal associates. Flex hrs, immediate 20% discount. Apply online careers.bonton.com (id:4389245) EDUCATION - Summit School needs 2 paraprofessionals, part time receptionist; fulltime counselor/social worker call 847-468-0490 (id:4387981) EXPERIENCED DRIVER - Elgin metal company is hiring experienced CDL Class A tractor trailer drivers. Local and regional work around Chicago and an 800 mile radius. $21-hr. Call: 847-214-2800 for address to submit job application. (id:4389901)
- MAINTENANCE MECHANIC - Mechanic -Simpson Strong-Tie is looking for a Building Maintenance Mechanic Repair all facility equipment and ground maintenance. Experience in electrical, HVAC, and plumbing repairs a plus. Landscape maintenance, snow removal, factory housekeeping. Forklift exp. desired. Great benefits. Fax to 630-596-1458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4389553) CLEANING - CLEANING HOMES must have DL & speak Eng. $9-14 + bnfts. Call McMaid Rolling Mdws: 847-991-2383 Dwnrs Grv: 630-515-8800 Wauconda: 847-526-4447 (id:4389575) COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4389254)
- NURSING INSTRUCTORS - Education MORTON COLLEGE, seeks ADJUNCT NURSING ASSISTANT INSTRUCTORS, for Spring 2015. For more info., see our ad under "Nursing" EOE (id:4389469) PART-TIME CUSTODIAN - Fremont Public Libary, Mundelein. 16 hrs-wk, evenings and weekends. Cleaning, snow removal, meeting room set-ups. Knowledge of automated building controls a plus. Lift at least 70 lbs, read-write English. 1170 N. Midlothian Rd, Mundelein www.fremontlibrary.org-about-us-jobs (id:4389826) POWER UNIT BUILDER - Hydraulic lift manufacturer in St. Charles, Illinois has an immediate full time opening for a panel-power unit builder. Candidate must have extensive electrical, electronic and hydraulic experience to layout and build control panels and power units from Cad drawings, electrical schematics and hydraulic drawings. Candidate must be well versed in the use of hand and power tools as well as various multimeters and hydraulic valve test equipment. Send resume to fax# (630) 584-9895 Email:email@example.com (id:4389188)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.