Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Aurora Township
Images: St. Francis vs. Glenbard South, boys basketball Mar 4, 2015 9:17 PM
St. Francis played Glenbard South in Class 3A regional regional semifinal boys basketball on Wednesday at the Illinois Math and Science Academy in Aurora.
Tri-Cities police reports Feb 13, 2015 1:00 AM
Marvin J. Dowdy, 31, of Aurora, was charged with domestic battery and interfering with the reporting of domestic battery at 8:50 p.m. Sunday after authorities were called to the 300 block of Turner, according to a sheriff’s report.
Tri-Cities police reports Jan 28, 2015 5:19 PM
A gold ring valued at $300 was stolen between 9:30 a.m. and 9:30 p.m. Friday from a home on the 800 block of South Sumner Avenue near Aurora, according to a sheriff’s report.
Tri-Cities police reports Jan 26, 2015 6:07 PM
A driver’s license and other items were stolen between 9:50 p.m. Thursday and 9:40 a.m. Friday from a vehicle parked on the 1900 block of Charles Lane near Aurora, according to a sheriff’s report.
Tri-Cities police reports Jan 23, 2015 6:07 PM
Kyle M. Frost, 19, of South Elgin, was charged with two counts of misdemeanor drug paraphernalia and marijuana possession after a traffic stop at 3:48 p.m. Monday on Red Haw Lane near St. Charles in which the deputy smelled marijuana smoke coming from the vehicle, according to a sheriff’s report.
Mauricio resentenced to 55 years, instead of 60, for ’07 murder Jan 23, 2015 6:27 PM
Hector Mauricio, convicted of killing an Aurora Township man in 2007, is resentenced to 55 years, rather than 60 years, in the death of World War II veteran Roscoe Ebey during a home break-in.
Was horrific childhood a factor in murder of Aurora Twp. WWII vet? Jan 21, 2015 9:12 PM
A 28-year-old man was described Wednesday as traumatized by his childhood in the resentencing hearing for the May 2007 murder of Roscoe Ebey, a World War II veteran and Aurora Township man. Hector M. Mauricio was originally sentenced to 60 years, but an appellate court panel voided that sentence because the judge made inappropriate remarks about how he respected Ebey as a member of the "Greatest Generation."
Aurora Twp. senior bus service expanding to Sugar Grove Twp. Dec 19, 2014 8:31 PM
Aurora Township will offer transportation to Sugar Grove Township's senior citizens and disabled population in a new partnership designed to help those residents get to medical appointments. Aurora Township already offers about 30,000 rides through its service each year. But helping Sugar Grove will put idle buses and drivers back on the roads, which will also be a benefit to Aurora Township.
Tri-Cities police reports Nov 6, 2014 4:17 PM
Michael F. Gruesen, 23, of St. Charles, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 or greater after authorities were called to the 1300 block of Simms Street near Aurora at 5 a.m. Sunday for a parked sport utility vehicle with a driver sleeping inside, according to a sheriff’s report.
New sentencing date set for 2007 murder of Aurora WWII vet Oct 30, 2014 1:56 PM
A new sentencing date of Jan. 20, 2015, has been set for an Aurora man convicted of killing World War II veteran Roscoe Ebey in a home invasion in May 2007. Hector Mauricio, 28, was originally sentenced in 2011 to 60 years in prison, but an appellate court voided the sentence because a judge improperly considered Ebey's background when imposing the prison term.
Tri-Cities police reports Oct 7, 2014 4:17 PM
A 65-inch television, pair of earrings and $250 were stolen from a residence on the 42W100 block of Timber Trail between 8 a.m. Sept. 26 and 12:30 p.m. Sept. 30 near St. Charles after someone broke a basement window to gain entry, according to a sheriff’s report. The total loss was $3,500.
Tri-Cities police reports Sep 5, 2014 4:49 PM
Kelsi T. Stoke, 18, St. Charles, was arrested on a warrant out of Kane County on charges of marijuana possession after a deputy found her and her 26-year-old boyfriend sleeping in a car in the parking lot at 12:46 a.m. Wednesday at the Windings Clubhouse, 42W346 Retreat Court, St. Charles, according to a sheriff’s report.
Tri-Cities police reports Aug 28, 2014 4:35 PM
Several steel chain saws, valued at $3,500, were stolen between 5 p.m. Aug. 20 and 2:10 p.m. Aug. 21 from a trailer near Old Kirk and Reed roads near Geneva, according to a sheriff’s report.
Tri-Cities police reports Aug 26, 2014 6:08 PM
Michael C. Stewart, who police said is homeless, was charged with felony theft from the Batavia Public Library, at 3:41 p.m. Monday at the library, according to a police report.
Tri-Cities police reports Aug 19, 2014 4:54 PM
Andre M. Maisonet. 24, of Sugar Grove, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, leaving the scene of an accident and failure to reduce speed after crash at 12:23 p.m. Saturday at Healy and Bliss roads near Sugar Grove, according to a sheriff’s report.
Police: Armed robbers take $2,000 from business near Aurora Jul 22, 2014 6:30 PM
A man and woman armed with rifles took $2,000 Tuesday from an auto repair shop near Aurora, tying up their victims and forcing them into a bathroom, police said. Kane County Sheriff Lt. Pat Gengler said no injuries were reported and detectives were interviewing the couple that owns Technically Automotive, at Farnsworth Avenue and I-88.
Tri-Cities police reports Apr 17, 2014 4:24 PM
A PlayStation4, 15 gold rings, eight gold necklaces, a diamond necklace and a diamond bracelet were taken from a home on the 300 block of Oakview Avenue near Aurora that was burglarized between 8:30 a.m. Saturday and 12:30 p.m. Sunday, according to a sheriff’s report.
Missing Aurora Twp. man gets 45 years for child sex assault Feb 13, 2014 7:07 PM
An 85-year-old Aurora Township man who went missing just weeks before his December trial on charges he sexually assaulted a young girl he knew, was sentenced to 45 years in prison Thursday. Enrique Ruiz is suspected of fleeing to Mexico.
Police seek help locating 85-year-old Aurora-area man Nov 24, 2013 6:27 PM
Police are asking for the publicís help in locating a missing 85-year-old man from Aurora Township. According to police, Enrique Ruiz has been missing since Friday afternoon, when he didnít return home from a walk in the Oakhurst Forest Preserve.
Deer crashes through Sugar Grove home, owner retaliates with golf club Nov 21, 2013 1:26 PM
Keith Mohr was in the shower last Friday morning when he heard a loud crash and his wife screaming that a deer was running through their townhouse near Sugar Grove. “I just chased him around for probably 10 minutes." Mohr said he eventually grabbed his a golf club and struck the deer, knocking off an antler and breaking the club in the process. “I do have a trophy, for whatever that’s worth,” he said.
- Bulls thriving after being spurned by Melo
- Duckworth to announce Senate bid Monday
- Lake in the Hills man remembered for volunteering, passion for living
- Struwing, South Elgin capture tournament title
- Tyrell's towering blast helps Antioch soar
- Kuma's Corner coming to Schaumburg in July
- Elgin man gets 25 years in prison for sexually assaulting girl
- Batavia, Kaneland, Geneva school candidates' views on campaign contributions
- Budget fix averts shutdowns but cuts schools
- Would you like to print out a new part?
- Earthquake reported west of Lake in the Hills
- Police: Huntley man killed his wife
- Why gas prices are rising in the suburbs
- Kuma's Corner coming to Schaumburg in July
- Aurora soldier and his cousin accused in terrorist plot
- Dawn Patrol: Quake near Lake in the Hills; student brings BB gun to school
- Volo woman charged after bank robbery in Grayslake
- Parents: We shouldn't need permission to skip school testing
- Alone at controls, co-pilot sought to 'destroy' the plane
- Report: Walgreens employees to stop saying 'Be well'
- Rivera gets $20M after three convictions: 'I'm bitter, but I'm not angry'
- State's attorney pledges help for suburban Sikhs
- Kuma's Corner coming to Schaumburg in July
- Fox Lake fire district seeks tax increase April 7
- Candidate admits to lying about arrest on questionnaire
- Would you like to print out a new part?
- Ex-Islamic Foundation finance director admits theft
- Signing Ball gives Bears depth at cornerback
- Prosecutors: Employee stole $3,600 from Rosemont restaurant
- Elk Grove Joe Caputo & Sons opening by July 4
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE - West Chicago office looking for a full time person to perform credit, collection, and light data entry duties. $14 to $16 per hour plus full benefits. Email replies to firstname.lastname@example.org. (id:4402421) DRIVER - Drivers: Local P&D and Line Haul Openings! Great Home-Time, Pay & Benefits! CDL-A w/X & T, 1yr Exp. Req. (EOE/AA) Old Dominion Freight Line Call Tom Doyle: 1-800-245-2321 (id:4401893) RESTAURANT - Restaurant -Ditka's in Arlington Heights is now hiring for ALL POSITIONS for both AM and PM shifts -servers, ser-ver assistants, food runners, bartenders, bar backs, hosts, line cooks, prep team, and dishwashers. Please apply in person between the hours of 2pm and 4pm. 2000 West Euclid Ave. (id:4401722)
- CLEANING - CLEANING HOMES must have DL & speak Eng. $10-14 + bnfts. Call McMaid Rolling Mdws: 847-991-2383 Dwnrs Grv: 630-515-8800 Wauconda: 847-526-4447 (id:4402019) AUTO SALES - Auto AUTO SALES -HIRING EVENT - Bob Rohrman Auto Group Schaumburg, IL This hiring event is for all 15 Chicagoland locations in the Bob Rohrman Auto Group! We have locations in Schaumburg, Arlington Heights, Libertyville, Gurnee, Oakbrook, Kenosha, WI and Chesterton, IN. Start Your New Career...No Experience Needed...We Will Train You the Right Way to Sell Cars! The BOB ROHRMAN AUTO GROUP is not only the Midwest's #1 volume family-owned auto group, we're also an industry leader in ethical sales. We're looking for 10 to 20 good men & women to join our staff of sales professionals. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a positive, family-oriented dealership that does things the RIGHT WAY! As a result of continued rapid growth, The Bob Rohrman Auto Group is currently hiring multiple sales consultants at multiple locations. If you are selected WE OFFER: FREE 3-day training class at Rohrman University Our best sales associates make well over $100,000 per year. Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Etc. Career advancement op- portunities to management Excellent floor traffic, in- ventory & a great reputation in the community! We require of our sale team: Professional appearance with good communication skills. If you are bilingual that is a real advantage. Must have integrity, with a positive attitude & a strong work ethic Willing to learn & be recep- tive to new ideas You must be a team player We are a drug-free, equal opportunity employer Valid drivers license -Interviews: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 2pm to 6pm Interviews held at: -ROHRMAN UNIVERSITY 1225 N Plum Grove Rd Schaumburg, IL 60173. Behind Red Lobster and across fromSchaumburg Honda. No appointment necessary but if you need to schedule a specific time contact: JR Rohrman, 1-269-591-2223, Please dress professionally for your interview (id:4402016) MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - LIFEGUARDS LAKESIDE VILLAS in Wheeling is looking for Lifeguards for the 2015 pool season. Guards must have current certification and be at least 18 years old or must be entering their senior year of high school in the fall of 2015. Working hours from Sunday thru Saturday. Starting pay is $10.50 per hour. If you are interested or need further information, please contact the community's Property Manager, Maria Cardenas at email@example.com or at(630) 627-3303. (id:4401876)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE - PART TIME SEASONAL - Job Description: Manufacturing company is seeking a Customer Service Representative. The position is part-time seasonal with potential to be re-hired. The hours include Monday-Friday 10am-3pm. Duties Include: Answers and addresses incoming calls regarding product and service questions. Processes customer orders for existing and new customers. Recommends potential customers to distributors by analyzing customer needs. Skills and Qualifications: Experience in Customer Service. Proficient with phone skills, resolving conflict and analyzing information. Solid multi-tasking and listening skills. Quickbooks-Office experience preferred Must qualify on E-verify. Spanish or Greek speaking is a plus. Send resumes to: LE@OPTIMALAUTOMATICS.COM (id:4400513) HVAC TECHNICIAN - Seeking HVAC technican with 5 yrs. exp. for well established commercial co. Must be able to service RTU'S, unit heaters & air handlers. Benefits incl. health ins., pd vac & 401k. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4401848) PROJECT MANAGER AND SUPERINTENDENTS - Now hiring Construction Project Managers and Superintendents. Email your resume to email@example.com (id:4401406)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.