Activate Your Free
Articles filed under AHL
Wolves fall 4-1 at Milwaukee Nov 2, 2014 7:43 PM
The Chicago Wolves tried to pull off their third victory in 48 hours, but the Milwaukee Admirals claimed a 4-1 win Sunday in an Amtrak Rivalry game at Bradley Center.
Not much ‘zazz’ at Wrigley since McDonough left Oct 24, 2014 8:17 AM
Doesn’t it seem like there’s been something missing around Wrigley Field for quite a while? And I’m not talking wins. Or even the bleachers.
Wolves fall 2-1 in OT Oct 12, 2014 8:20 PM
The Chicago Wolves were topped 2-1 in overtime Sunday, but they earned 3 of a possible 4 points against Charlotte on opening weekend at the Allstate Arena.
Anderson leads Wolves into 21st season Oct 10, 2014 11:39 PM
The Chicago Wolves begin their 21st season this weekend with a pair of games at the Allstate Arena. Coach John Anderson says this team is deeper than the one that rolled up 100 points last year. "It’s good in the sense that we feel comfortable playing everybody out there," he said. "It’s bad in the sense that I can’t play everybody.”
Pieces all in place for Hawks practice facility near UC Oct 9, 2014 9:33 PM
A long 3-pointer from the Bulls new practice digs sits a lovely parking lot (which I adore for its convenience), but which I’m thinking will eventually become home to a brand-new, sparkly Blackhawks practice facility. And it should.
Spellman’s Scorecard: Toews, Kane nothing but the best Jul 11, 2014 5:30 AM
Bottom line folks: it's a great time to be a Blackhawks fan.
Wolves rally to reach semifinals May 4, 2014 10:00 PM
The Chicago Wolves manufactured 2 power-play goals late in the second period and added an empty-net tally to rally for a 4-2 victory over Rochester in the decisive Game 5 of the American Hockey League’s Western Conference quarterfinals on Sunday afternoon at Allstate Arena in Rosemont. Defenseman Brent Regner and left wing Dmitrij Jaskin delivered the tying and game-winning power-play goals, respectively, and goaltender Jake Allen (3-2) stopped 21 shots to earn the victory in the winner-take-all battle.
Americans score early, often to force decisive Game 5 against Wolves May 2, 2014 11:58 PM
Rochester scored twice in the opening two minutes and kept going from there to earn a 7-2 victory over the Chicago Wolves on Friday night at Allstate Arena in Game 4 of the American Hockey League’s Western Conference quarterfinals.
Cracknell scores pair as Wolves blank Americans May 2, 2014 12:22 AM
Forward Adam Cracknell racked up 2 goals in the opening 16 minutes and goaltender Jake Allen rejected 18 shots as the Chicago Wolves earned a 4-0 victory over Rochester in Game 3 of the AHL’s Western Conference quarterfinals at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont on Thursday night.
Blues' Cracknell joins Wolves for playoff battle Apr 30, 2014 7:25 PM
Adam Cracknell scored the first goal of the playoffs for the St. Louis Blues, helping them win Game 1 in triple overtime on April 17 against the Chicago Blackhawks. With the Blues eliminated, he now will be skating for Chicago — the Wolves, that is.
Rochester beats Wolves, evens series Apr 27, 2014 12:42 AM
The Chicago Wolves couldn’t recreate their late-game magic from 24 hours earlier, falling 3-2 to Rochester in Game 2 of their American Hockey League Western Conference quarterfinal series at Blue Cross Arena on Saturday. Wolves forward Nathan Longpre scored in the first period and center Keith Aucoin added a 5-on-3 power-play goal in the third. Wolves goaltender Jake Allen (1-1) stopped 28 shots as Rochester evened the best-of-five series. Game 3 is Thursday at 7 p.m. Allstate Arena in Rosemont, with Game 4 at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Wolves win playoff opener in OT Apr 26, 2014 12:36 AM
It did not take long for left wing Dmitrij Jaskin’s presence in the Chicago Wolves’ lineup to be felt. Reassigned to the Wolves on Friday morning after six weeks away, Jaskin’s goal 1:06 into overtime gave Chicago a 4-3 win over Rochester in Game 1 of the Western Conference quarterfinals at Blue Cross Arena.
10 key numbers Wolves fans need to know Apr 25, 2014 12:05 PM
When the Chicago Wolves open the Calder Cup playoffs on Friday night at Rochester, it will be the first time head coach John Anderson has been behind the bench for a Wolves postseason game since they captured the 2008 Calder Cup championship. That’s a stretch of 2,145 days between American Hockey League playoff games for Anderson. Here are 10 more numbers to know about the Wolves as they launch this best-of-five Western Conference Quarterfinal:
Milestone win for Wolves’ Anderson Apr 16, 2014 10:57 PM
The Chicago Wolves clinched home-ice advantage for the first round of the Calder Cup playoffs with a 4-3 shootout victory over Iowa on Wednesday night at Wells Fargo Arena as John Anderson earned his 700th regular-season win as a head coach.
Wolves close in on home ice for 1st round Apr 13, 2014 7:31 PM
The Chicago Wolves reeled off 3 third-period goals to earn a 4-2 victory over Rockford in an Illinois Lottery Cup contest Sunday before 11,535 at the Allstate Arena.
Wolves fall 4-1 to Admirals Apr 12, 2014 11:45 PM
The Chicago Wolves surrendered a power-play hat trick to the Milwaukee Admirals’ Austin Watson as they fell 4-1 on Saturday night in an Amtrak Rivalry game at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee.
Wolves fall to Iowa in shootout Apr 6, 2014 9:38 PM
The Chicago Wolves earned a point for the 24th time in their last 25 home games, but the Iowa Wild claimed a 4-3 shootout victory Sunday at Allstate Arena in Rosemont. Center Pat Cannone scored 2 goals and Alexandre Bolduc notched the other for the Wolves (40-20-5-5), while goaltender Matt Climie stopped 29 shots in regulation and overtime and rejected 5 of 6 in the shootout. Iowa’s Dylan Labbe provided the shootout’s only goal in the sixth round.
Wolves clinch playoff berth Apr 6, 2014 12:14 AM
The Chicago Wolves clinched the 16th postseason berth in their 20-year history with a 4-1 victory over the Milwaukee Admirals on Saturday night before 10,126 at Allstate Arena. Left wing Derek Nesbitt’s power-play goal at 3:55 of the third period proved to be the game-winner for the Wolves, who also received an early goal from defenseman Jani Hakanpaa and empty-net goals from forwards Alexandre Bolduc and Adam Cracknell. Jake Allen stopped 24 of 25 shots to earn his AHL-leading 30th win of the season. The Wolves (40-20-5-4) also clinched the Amtrak Rivalry trophy as they have won seven of their 10 meetings with the Admirals (34-23-6-7). Every game had been decided by 1 goal until this one.
Wolves fall 1-0 in shootout Apr 1, 2014 11:38 PM
Patrick Cehlin’s goal in the sixth round of the shootout lifted Milwaukee to a 1-0 victory over the Chicago Wolves in an Amtrak Rivalry classic on Tuesday night at Allstate Arena.
Wolves fall 6-3 at Rockford Mar 30, 2014 10:12 PM
The Chicago Wolves did not have one more rally in them as they forged a third-period tie before falling 6-3 to Rockford on Sunday in an Illinois Lottery Cup contest at the MetroCentre.
- Waukegan man shot, killed by police in hospital ER
- Buffalo Grove plan: Retail, residential and more
- Grinnell guard sets record by scoring 138 points
- Miles: Maddon a perfect fit for Cubs
- The choice: Comparing Quinn, Rauner on key issues
- AP: Iran looks at compromise nuke offer
- Why gasoline is suddenly $3 a gallon, and could go lower
- Lombard cover band singer to be lead singer of Kansas
- Prospect Hts. boy, 14, accused of setting house ablaze
- Illinois judges overpaid, report claims
- Pumpkin seeds and carving take center stage at BatFest
- Family questions response to Elgin man who died
- Change-of-plea hearing set for Farnham
- Shooting suspect caught after passers-by spotted him
- Rozner: Season's over. Now what?
- Vernon Hills man charged in sexual exploitation case
- Lombard doctor guilty of defrauding insurance companies
- $1.9 million spent, but Cook court parking fees ditched
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Surprises in first-round DuPage County playoff matchups
- OFFICE - Amvets seeks person for flex-ible hrs in N & NW suburbs Call from home. Call Diane at 815-609-1852 between 9a-noon for more information (id:4389737) PART-TIME CUSTODIAN - Fremont Public Libary, Mundelein. 16 hrs-wk, evenings and weekends. Cleaning, snow removal, meeting room set-ups. Knowledge of automated building controls a plus. Lift at least 70 lbs, read-write English. 1170 N. Midlothian Rd, Mundelein www.fremontlibrary.org-about-us-jobs (id:4389826) AUTO - AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANTS WE OFFER AN OUTSTANDING PAY PLAN! This is an opportunity to work for an established and growing company that is on the cutting edge of the modern automotive industry Pre-Own- ed of St. Charles, located in West Chicago is an employee- centered business with unlimited room for advancement! Auto sales is one of most financially rewarding professions available without a lengthy education! Pre-Owned of St. Charles is seeking bright, motivated, driven Sales Professionals to sell new and pre-owned vehicles! RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: -Determine each customer's vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening. -Demonstrate vehicles including test drives. -Maintain a prospect development system. -Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business. -Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep informed of technological changes in the products. -Bi-lingual a plus!! English/Spanish -Must have valid Drivers License Candidates with previous automotive sales experience are preferred. Great benefits including: -Medical, dental & 401K! -A friendly, comfortable work environment! -A work environment that encourages you to rise to your full potential! -Opportunities to advance within the company! -To be customer service oriented! -To expect more than just a paycheck -No Sundays APPLY IN PERSON AT: PRE-OWNED OF ST. CHARLES 27W261 North Ave. West Chicago, IL 60185 Ask for Dino (id:4390308)
- SALES DEPARTMENT ASSISTANT - N-W Computer Company seeks energetic, self motivated person for the position of sales assistant Must excel in written and verbal communications, MS Office. Experience in sales of products and services a plus. Excellent work environment with great benefits. E-mail: HR@A-TechInc.com (id:4388043) OC/QA SUPERVISOR - QC/QA Supervisor West Chicago-based cast stone manufacturer is looking to train the right person to be our concrete QC/QA supervisor. Required skills include strong basic math; superior verbal and written communication skills; ability to Direct others in a positive and supportive fashion; professional demeanor; ability to study and pass the certifications required for the position. $15 per hour starting increasing to $18 per hour upon completion of necessary certifications (12-24 months). Company will provide all necessary training. Full-time position with health insurance, 401(k), paid vacations, etc. email resume to Lkral@acscaststone.com or fax to 630-377-8282 (id:4389750) AUTO SALES - Auto Auto Dealership Management Team The Bob Rohrman Auto Group continues to grow. How do we continue to do this? By finding the best people available to join our organization. Are you one of these people? We are currently looking for experienced Managers at our Kia store in Schaumburg. GENERAL MANAGER -We're looking for a "take charge" leader with proven past success to hit the ground running. In this key role you will oversee activities of all dealership departments NEW CAR SALES MANAGER -Responsible for all activities in the New Car Sales division including assisting Sales Consultants in closing sales as needed. USED CAR MANAGER -Manager inventory of 150+ vehicles. Ensure individual and department sales goals and quotas are met. You must be a good closer in this role. This is an outstanding opportunity at a store with great location, a strong product line, and solid sales growth in 2014. We offer one of the industry's best pay plans plus all the BENEFITS including Health, Dental, 401(k), Etc. To set up a confidential interview please e-mail resume to: John Barrett Director of Operations -Chicago Bob Rohrman Auto Group email@example.com (id:4389812)
- QUALITY CONTROL - Quality Control Mechanical inspectors In-process & final inspections CMM experience a plus. Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4389842) CUSTOMER SERVICE/RECEPTION - CUSTOMER SERVICE/ RECEPTION candidate must be able to multitask in a deadline driven manufacturing environment. Required skills include good B2B customer service skills; strong com-munication and problem-solving skills; intermediate computer skills; accuracy with superior attention to detail and professionalism. $13.75 per hour or DOE. Full-time position with health insurance, 401(k), paid vacations, etc. Office located in West Chicago and West Chicago or Tri-City area candidates pre- ferred. Email resume to email@example.com (id:4389759) CLERK - MEDICAL RECORDS - Clerical -Medical Records Clerk to work in small friendly Home Health Agency located in Oak Brook. Call Bridget or Diane at Best Care 630-645-9600 or fax to 630-645-1455 (id:4389657)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.