Select an RSS feed from the list below
- Top DailyHerald.com headlines
- Top DailyHerald.com Sports headlines
- Top DailyHerald.com Business headlines
- Top DailyHerald.com Life & Entertainment headlines
View the complete list of DailyHerald.com RSS links |
Manufacturer’s products may be best for cleaning floorUpdated May 14, 2013 2:21 PM Q. Our vinyl kitchen floor (Mannington) has a textured surface with hundreds of small crevices. It looked fine for a few years, but now that we have had the floor for six years it has begun to look very dirty. These small crevices collect dirt, which is...
Buyers have time to get inspection Posted May 19, 2013 4:00 AM
Q. My wife and I are attempting to purchase a short sale property. The contract states that we must do our home inspection within five days of the seller's acceptance. Our problem is the bank will probably either reject our offer or counter our offer. We...
Heirs worry about 96-year-old with mortgage Posted May 18, 2013 4:30 AM
Q. When my 96-year-old dad dies, will we heirs have to pay on his mortgage until the property sells? What happens if we don’t make payments?
Condo buyers should ask for association documents Posted May 18, 2013 3:27 AM
Q. I am about to make an offer on a condominium owned by an individual. I have heard some horror stories about some associations. What can I do to learn about the association, and if it seems to be functioning appropriately?
- More articles
- When short sales leave sellers short
- Plumber disagrees with home inspector
- Good fences don’t always make good neighbors
- Saving water can save you cash
- With temperature swings, only strong flowers survive
- Old floor tiles need to be removed by professionals
- Electronic toilet features may bowl you over
- Father can’t take back a $15,000 gift
- Who can serve on the association board:?
- Protecting your home from water damage
- How to make a home relocation easier on pets
- The rise of ‘pocket listings’
- New homebuyer afraid of gas appliances
- Flower Power Planting Party – can you dig it?
- Pair of old furnaces should be replaced soon
- New kitchen sparks ‘Battle of the Bowls’
- What to ask when shopping for Realtors
- Have lenders learned from Wells Fargo’s mistakes?
- New home’s high real estate taxes seem too high
- Some zero-down successes
- Service AC unit before the weather heats up
inside Real Estate
Top Headlines on DailyHerald.com
News from Zillow
Q & A With America's Real Estate Professor: Home Inspection Posted May 16, 2013
Negotiating the Purchase of a New Construction Home Posted May 16, 2013
Celebrity Real Estate Roundup: JLo, Rupert Murdoch Posted May 16, 2013
Harnessing the Power of Online Home Searches Posted May 9, 2013
Q & A With America's Real Estate Professor: Personal Residence Gain Exclusion Posted May 9, 2013
Celebrity Real Estate Roundup: Reese Witherspoon, Jillian Michaels Posted May 9, 2013
Are You a Smart Home Seller? Posted May 2, 2013
Q & A With America's Real Estate Professor: Title Insurance and Escrow Documents Posted May 2, 2013
Celebrity Real Estate Roundup: Taylor Swift, George Jones Posted May 2, 2013
Q & A With America's Real Estate Professor: Home Heaters Posted Apr 26, 2013