May 27 2016 | 10:52 am
- Meghan Foley, last year’s Fan Favorite of Suburban Chicago’s Got Talent, will be back again for the competition in 2016. There are still audition spots available to challenge her, though the deadline to register online is Thursday,...
May 26 2016 | 4:31 pm
- Six Flags Great America’s Hurricane Harbor water park opens for the season; Meadows Cruise Night rolls back to town; and Beyonce plays the first of a two-night set at Soldier Field. More on these and other fun weekend events.
May 25 2016 | 9:28 am
- Quinn Dahle heads to St. Charles for a series at Zanies; “Disney's Beauty and the Beast” enchants at the Cadillac Palace Theatre; and the Osmonds continue their week of concerts at the Paramount Theatre.
May 23 2016 | 3:58 pm
- Morris Day and The Time will play the Genesee Theatre in Waukegan Thursday, Dec. 29. Tickets go on sale May 27.
May 19 2016 | 1:39 pm
- Catch Deon Cole when he performs standup at Schaumburg’s Improv Comedy Showcase; Donny and Marie Osmond play the Paramount Theatre. More on these and other fun events.
May 20 2016 | 3:22 pm
- Gabriel Iglesias performs with his “Fluffy Breaks Even” tour at the Allstate Arena; catch the fun at Anime Central in Rosemont; and “Sandy Hackett's Rat Pack” performs at the Paramount Theatre. More on these and other fun...
May 20 2016 | 11:44 am
- “Disenchanted!” comically disses Disney princesses in a decidedly PG-13 musical revue making its Chicago debut at the Broadway Playhouse at Water Tower Place.
May 20 2016 | 12:04 pm
- Legendary comedian Carol Burnett closes out her run at the Chicago Theatre; Anime Central gets underway in Rosemont; and Long Grove serves up Chocolate Fest. More on these and other fun events.
May 23 2016 | 11:24 am
- Emmy Award-winning playwright Richard Culliton’s comic drama “When Not That Good Will Do,” making its world premiere at St. Charles’ Steel Beam Theatre, has its laughs and flashes of drama, but it falters in parts, too.
May 18 2016 | 6:16 am
- Lewis Black, the king of the rant, brings a case of the grumpies to COD Thursday; Harry Connick Jr. slings jazz at the Chicago Theatre Wednesday; and Carol Burnett has conversations with the audience Thursday and Friday at the Chicago Theatre.