Dec 02 2015 | 9:30 am
- You want to enter the Daily Herald’s 2015 Holiday Lights Contest, but there’s one problem: You just can’t seem to take a good photo of your display. We can help.
Apr 17 2015 | 9:11 am
- We spent one hour — no more, no less — roaming around Glendale Heights photographing things that caught our eye. The obvious and the obscure, big stuff and small. But all identifiable to Glendale Heights.
Mar 27 2015 | 10:22 am
- We spent one hour -- no more, no less -- roaming around Bloomingdale photographing things that caught our eye. The obvious and the obscure, big stuff and small. But all identifiable to Bloomingdale.
Apr 02 2014 | 4:58 am
- Sex offender arrested in Mundelein. Judge candidates separated by 7 votes. Group pitches higher gas tax for better roads. Elgin man charged in two crimes. No injuries in Schaumburg fire. Suburban teens named Golden Apple Scholars. No rush to...
Nov 21 2013 | 11:56 pm
- Some homeowners are content with a few strands of blinking lights for the holidays. Others go all out with animatronic figures and synchronized music. Where do you fall on the spectrum?
Nov 15 2013 | 12:18 am
- The Bulls and nine other teams are sporting sleeved jerseys on Christmas. NIU and NU have sported or will sport jerseys honoring military heroes. And remember the horrible uniforms the Bears wore on Halloween 1994?
Nov 01 2013 | 12:13 am
- What costumes impressed you or made you laugh? Were any so good that you just had to give out bonus candy or take a photo to post on Facebook?
Oct 24 2013 | 10:37 pm
- We interrupt this game of Candy Crush Saga to ask an important question: Which social media apps are you addicted to?
Oct 17 2013 | 10:37 pm
- Do you carve pumpkins each year or just paint them? Does digging out the seeds creep you out of your gourd? Do your kids do the designing?
Oct 10 2013 | 11:13 pm
- 45,000 runners will run the Chicago Marathon Sunday. Can you brag about accomplishments like finishing a marathon or climbing a mountain? Do you want to?