Oct 01 2016 | 3:59 pm
- About 350 students from Prospect High School in Mount Prospect volunteered to spend several hours Saturday helping out on projects at 15 different sites in the area.
Aug 04 2016 | 6:54 pm
- Buffalo Grove Days is showing a little hometown favoritism in its selection of what brew to feature at the five-day festival. The Buffalo Grove Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce has selected Prairie Krafts Brewery, the town’s only...
Jul 23 2016 | 4:37 pm
- Downed electrical wires blocked Ill. Hwy. 83 at Devon Avenue in Elk Grove Village for about seven hours Saturday.
Jun 28 2016 | 4:17 pm
- A 7-year-old Park Ridge girl died Monday after becoming ill at the 2nd-5th grade Summer Cheer Camp at Maine South High School, Maine Township High School District 207 said in a news release Tuesday.
Jun 27 2016 | 7:55 am
- For its 10th anniversary, the Northwest Festival Orchestra is working with a children’s chorus to perform Gustav Mahler’s “Third Symphony.”
Jun 13 2016 | 11:28 am
- RotaryFest, the first big festival of summer in the Northwest suburbs opens Wednesday, June 15, and runs through Sunday, June 19, at Lions Park in Elk Grove Village,
Jun 04 2016 | 4:25 pm
- A Crystal Lake motorcyclist was listed in stable condition Saturday at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge after a serious accident Friday night that left Algonquin Road in Algonquin closed for 3½ hours while police investigated,...
May 24 2016 | 4:29 pm
- Elk Grove Village’s industrial park continues to boom in a big turnaround from seven years ago, Mayor Craig Johnson said in his state of the village address to the GOA Regional Business Association.
Apr 22 2016 | 8:14 pm
- The Wheeling Township Elementary District 21 school board Thursday agreed to split the cost of crossing guard services at five district intersections with the village of Wheeling.
Mar 20 2016 | 9:49 am
- A Mount Prospect Elementary District 57 community survey found some support for exploring a referendum to better fund schools, with 63 percent of school parents and 42 percent of non-parents agreeing.