Jul 27 2016 | 9:39 pm
- Bears Pro Bowl guard Kyle Long liked what he saw of the team’s new-and-improved defense in the off-season, specifically from unrestricted free-agent inside linebacker Danny Trevathan.
Jul 26 2016 | 1:54 pm
- The Chicago Bears offensive line has been rebuilt, several contenders are eager to replace running back Matt Forte, and 2015 first-round pick Kevin White is ready to make up for lost time after missing his NFL rookie season with a leg injury. Those...
Jul 26 2016 | 7:37 am
- Will a healthy Pernell McPhee be the difference-maker the Bears envisioned? Will the two new inside linebackers make the type of impact plays that were missing last year? These and other issues will be worth watching on the Bears' defense when...
Jul 22 2016 | 5:35 pm
- Recently retired Charles “Peanut” Tillman, probably the greatest cornerback in Bears history, says it took a group effort to elevate him to that level. He mentioned a few of those responsible when he returned to Halas Hall to sign a...
Jul 10 2016 | 12:26 am
- All eyes will be on first-round draft pick Leonard Floyd when the first training camp practices begin July 28. But in their nine-man draft class, the Bears’ largest since 2009, other rookies might make just as much of an impact as Floyd.
Jun 17 2016 | 6:31 am
- Chicago Bears wide receiver Alshon Jeffery was well aware that his decision to skip the optional part of the off-season program was unpopular. But he’s dealing with it.
Jun 16 2016 | 3:49 pm
- Alshon Jeffery isn’t the Bears’ only player looking for redemption in 2016. Defensive lineman Ego Ferguson and wide receiver Eddie Royal are coming off unproductive seasons and are at a crossroads in their NFL careers.
Jun 15 2016 | 7:27 pm
- Of the five offensive linemen who started the first three games for the Bears in 2015, only one, Kyle Long, will be in the 2016 opening day lineup, and he’ll be playing a different position. But quarterback Jay Cutler says the new and...
Jun 16 2016 | 1:19 pm
- Chicago Bears wide receiver Marquess Wilson, during Tuesday’s minicamp practice, suffered a refracture of the left foot that knocked him out of the final five games last season.
Jun 14 2016 | 8:07 pm
- While the Chicago Bears have missed Alshon Jeffery at their optional off-season workouts, he reported to the start of a three-day minicamp on Tuesday, prompting head coach John Fox to downplay any concerns over Jeffery’s absence.