Aug 25 2016 | 6:44 pm
- Chicago Bears coach John Fox doesn’t intend to adjust quarterback Jay Cutler’s playing time in Saturday’s third preseason game because injuries have disrupted several positions, including those on the offensive line.
Aug 25 2016 | 7:39 pm
- Chicago Bears rookie defensive end Jonathan Bullard has gotten plenty of playing time in the preseason, and the third-round draft pick from Florida has impressed coach John Fox with his performance.
Aug 24 2016 | 11:31 pm
- Last year’s second-round draft pick, nose tackle Eddie Goldman, has been impressed by this year’s second-round draft pick, starting left guard Cody Whitehair.
Aug 24 2016 | 7:21 pm
- Chicago Bears starting safety Harold Jones-Quartey is full of surprises. As an undrafted rookie last year, he didn’t join the team until a week before the season opener but wound up starting four games.
Aug 23 2016 | 8:27 pm
- The Bears are getting healthier at wide receiver with Alshon Jeffery, Kevin White and Eddie Royal all practicing together after each suffered minor injuries during training camp. The group is also getting better, according to wide receivers coach...
Aug 23 2016 | 7:47 pm
- After losing about 15 pounds since his rookie season, Bears nose tackle Eddie Goldman says he feels quicker and faster. Coach John Fox says the smaller Goldman has grown as a player.
Aug 22 2016 | 7:01 pm
- Rob Housler is one of six tight ends on the Chicago Bears roster vying for final spots on the 53-man squad behind starter Zach Miller. Housler he made some big plays last week while showcasing his skill set in the preseason game against the Patriots.
Aug 21 2016 | 10:58 pm
- Because of the injury epidemic that has decimated the cornerback position, fourth-round rookie Deiondre Hall and undrafted rookie Kevin Peterson took reps with the first team at Sunday’s Halas Hall practice.
Aug 20 2016 | 8:11 pm
- It would be unrealistic to expect just one running back to do everything Matt Forte did for the Bears for the previous eight seasons. Nevertheless, that’s exactly what Jeremy Langford wants to do.
Aug 19 2016 | 6:04 pm
- There were at least four positives that came out of the Bears’ 23-22 loss to the New England Patriots Thursday night.