Feb 04 2016 | 11:04 pm
- The Denver Broncos have the NFL’s best defense, and their opponents Sunday in Super Bowl 50 are the Carolina Panthers — the league’s highest-scoring team.
Feb 03 2016 | 7:19 pm
- As a junior quarterback, Owen Daniels helped lead Naperville Central to an undefeated season and a state championship in 1999. Now a 10-year NFL veteran tight end, Daniels and his Denver Broncos teammates are preparing to face the Carolina Panthers...
Feb 05 2016 | 10:28 am
- The Bears attacked a longtime problem area in their secondary with numbers last year. They've added five veterans and four rookies.
Feb 01 2016 | 8:49 pm
- Martellus Bennett may have his least productive season in four years thanks to injuries, but the Bears got some surprise production from their tight ends with a breakout season by 31-year-old Zach Miller. Bob LeGere examines the team’s needs...
Jan 31 2016 | 7:50 pm
- It’s not an exaggeration to say that Tom Thayer, the starting right guard on the Chicago Bears’ Super Bowl XX championship team 30 years ago, went from the outhouse to the penthouse.
And Thayer did it in less than a year.
Jan 31 2016 | 9:29 pm
- Even though Jay Cutler is coming off the best statistical season of his 10-year career, Bears general manager Ryan Pace has said he won’t hesitate to draft a quarterback if he believes the right one is available.
Jan 29 2016 | 6:16 pm
- The Bears may not be able to afford to hang on to workhorse running back Matt Forte in free agency, but the position should remain well-stocked with youngsters Jeremy Langford and Ka’Deem Carey stepping into bigger roles.
Feb 05 2016 | 9:51 am
- The Bears didn’t get much big-play production at inside linebacker last season, and they could use more pass-rush pressure from their outside linebackers. There are game-changing players at both position in this year’s draft.
Jan 27 2016 | 6:38 pm
- Whether or not they re-sign unrestricted free agent Alshon Jeffery will have a huge impact on the Bears’ wide receiver position for 2016 and in their interest in drafting a pass-catcher in April.
Jan 27 2016 | 6:48 am
- The Chicago Bears will need to add more talent and depth if Vic Fangio' defense is to show improvement from last season, when it tied for 22nd in rushing yards allowed and was 26th in average gain per run allowed.