May 17 2013 | 10:29 pm
- The Bears and first-round draft pick Kyle Long agreed to terms on a four-year contract Friday night with an option for a fifth year. The Bears have now signed all six of their draft picks.
May 14 2013 | 6:54 pm
- Offensive lineman Gabe Carimi, the Bears' first-round draft pick in 2011, missed his second straight OTA (organized team activity) Tuesday, possibly jeopardizing his future with the team. Carimi continues to work out on his own in Arizona, while...
May 12 2013 | 7:25 pm
- Lake Zurich High School's Matt Blanchard is getting a long look in the off-season, and he hopes to impress the new coaching staff enough to hang on to the No. 3 quarterback job behind Jay Cutler and Josh McCown.
May 12 2013 | 7:47 pm
- Fourth-round pick Khaseem Greene had a major impact on the Rutgers' defense when he was moved from safety to linebacker, especially with his ability to force fumbles, a skill that should help him fit in nicely in the Bears' defense.
May 11 2013 | 7:38 pm
- Marquess Wilson was a record-setting wide receiver at Washington State but fell to the seventh-round after quitting his team following a dispute with coach Mike Leach, but the tall, thin 20-year-old says he's just happy the Bears are giving him a...
May 10 2013 | 9:40 pm
- After this weekend's rookie mincamp is over, first-round pick Kyle Long won't be able to practice with his Bears teammates until training camp begins in late July, but neither the team nor the Oregon offensive lineman are concerned that the...
May 09 2013 | 9:14 pm
- With the signing of second-round linebacker Jonathan Bostic on Thursday, the Bears have already agreed to terms with five of their six draft picks on the eve of this weekend's rookie minicamp. Only first-round pick Kyle Long remains unsigned.
Apr 28 2013 | 12:48 am
- Wrapping up the Bears 2013 draft picks
Apr 27 2013 | 10:28 pm
- Jordan Mills, the Bears' fifth-round pick, has a cousin he's close to on the Packers, cornerback Tramon Williams. But the rookie offensive tackle said it won't end well for his relative if they run into each other on the field.
Apr 28 2013 | 12:37 am
- Bears fourth-round pick Khaseem Greene switched from safety to linebacker midway through his career at Rutgers and was named the Big East defenisve player of the year in both seasons at his new position. The last time the Bears drafted a player who...