Sep 19 2014 | 1:01 am
- The Bears' run game has been slowed to a jog through the first two weeks of the season, and it won't get any easier for the ground game MOnday night against a stout Jets defense.
Sep 18 2014 | 8:47 pm
- Bears five-time Pro Bowl wide receiver Brandon Marshall vented for 40 minutes on Thursday, specifically about what he considered an unfair portrayal of him by ESPN, but he touched on several other topics as well.
Sep 17 2014 | 10:30 pm
- The outstanding effort by the Bears' defense Sunday night may have been the most encouraging aspect of the victory over the San Francisco 49ers, because it's that side of the ball that has the most room for improvement on a team looking to ascend...
Sep 16 2014 | 10:10 pm
- Their nearly nonexistent running game against the 49ers is something the Bears know needs to improve in the future.
Sep 16 2014 | 8:04 pm
- First-round pick Kyle Fuller was one of the stars of Sunday night's victory over the 49ers, but he wasn't the only rookie who contributed to the Bears' win.
Sep 16 2014 | 5:41 am
- For the second time in 10 months, Bears cornerback Charles Tillman suffered a season-ending torn triceps, which could imperil the career of the 33-year-old two-time Pro Bowl player.
Sep 15 2014 | 8:04 pm
- Quarterback Jay Cutler played one of his best games as a Bear in Sunday night's come-from-behind upset victory over the 49ers, but his performance in the week leading up to the game was just as impressive.
Sep 15 2014 | 11:46 am
- Just when it appeared the game would turn into a rout, the Bears' offense came to life. Then the defense delivered. It all added up to one of the most unlikely reversals of fortune in recent Bears history. The result was a 28-20 Bears victory that...
Sep 15 2014 | 12:25 am
- The Bears' already bad injury situation got worse Sunday night against the 49ers, including a triceps injury to two-time Pro Bowl cornerback Charles Tillman.
Sep 13 2014 | 10:18 pm
- Almost every NFL team talks about playing physical defense, but the San Francisco 49ers, the Bears' Week Two opponent, do a lot more than talk about it.