Nov 27 2015 | 6:54 pm
- The Bears' defense may not feature any big-time stars, but it's had a lot to do with the team winning five of its last eight games, including Thursday night's upset of the Packers in Green Bay, in which it contained perinnial Pro Bowl quarterback...
Nov 27 2015 | 12:28 am
- A steady rain began before the opening kickoff and continued throughout the game, but it didn't bother the 78,488 in attendance. And it didn't stop the Bears from grabbing a win.
Nov 27 2015 | 12:20 am
- Bears coach John Fox doesn't subscribe to the theory that rookies run out of steam late in their first NFL seasons. The Bears started four rookies against the Packers Thursday night.
Nov 25 2015 | 6:50 pm
- Through 10 games in their first season under coach John Fox, the 4-6 Bears appear to be headed in the right direction and much improved over last year's 5-11 team. Despite numerous injuries, Fox's team has made noticeable gains in almost every...
Nov 25 2015 | 6:28 pm
- The Chicago Bears will play the Green Bay Packers on Thursday without injured tight end Martellus Bennett.
Nov 25 2015 | 8:11 am
- With Matt Forte healthy and expected to play, along with rookie Jeremy Langford, the Bears hope to duplicate the rushing success they had against the Packers in the season opener.
Nov 24 2015 | 9:00 pm
- Wide receiver Kevin White, the Bears' first-round pick, has returned to practice following August surgery for stress fractures in his left shin. The Bears have three weeks to add him to the 53-man roster or place him on injured reserve.
Nov 25 2015 | 8:12 am
- The Bears chose practice squad quarterback David Fales over No. 2 quarterback Jimmy Clausen as the top backup to Jay Cutler, when Fales was promoted to the 53-man roster and Clausen was waived.
Nov 23 2015 | 8:13 pm
- The Bears and Packers will both be going on short rest when they play Thanksgiving Night in Green Bay, so neither team should have an advantage. But playing games five days apart doesn't make it any easier for players or coaches.
Nov 22 2015 | 9:49 pm
- Bears coach John Fox's gamble to go for a touchdown on fourth-and-goal from the Broncos' four-yard line in the fourth quarter backfired in Sunday's 17-15 loss.