Sep 01 2015 | 7:12 pm
- Pro Bowl wide receiver Alshon Jeffery's "day-to-day" calf injury reached 21 days, and the Bears' injuries continue to mount with the start of the regular season less than two weeks away.
Sep 02 2015 | 1:41 pm
- Bears coach John Fox says moving two-time Pro Bowl right guard Kyle Long to right tackle to solve what has been a problem area won't be easy, but the multi-talented, third-year lineman is willing to do whatever it takes to help the team.
Aug 31 2015 | 8:46 pm
- Special teams standout Sherrick McManis got an opportunity to compete for the job as the Bears' No. 1 nickel cornerback, and the Northwestern product has made the most of it throughout training camp and the preseason.
Sep 01 2015 | 6:49 am
- A rash of injuries and lack of performance have left Bears coach John Fox with a lot of questions marks about his roster and less than two weeks to find the answers before the season opener against the Green Bay Packers.
Aug 28 2015 | 6:27 pm
- With the Bears' top four wide receivers likely to be unavailable for Saturday night's third preseason game against the Benagls in Cincinnati, lesser known players like Josh Bellamy, Rashad Lawrence, Marc Mariani and Cam Meredith will get more...
Aug 27 2015 | 7:27 pm
- With a new staff evaluating an entire roster of unfamiliar players, Saturday night's third preseason game is even more important to Bears coach John Fox and his assistants, as most starters are expected to get their most extensive playing time of...
Aug 27 2015 | 11:54 pm
- The league suspension that will keep veteran nose tackle Jeremiah Ratlifff out of the first three regular-season games, has the Bears looking for leaders to fill the void, and Jarvis Jenkins is in an excellent position to step up on the D-line.
Aug 27 2015 | 9:58 am
- Most Bears starters will get their most extensive playing time of the preseason in Saturday night's third preseason game against the Bengals in Cincinnati, but the offense is expected to be short-handed at wide receiver.
Aug 26 2015 | 6:57 pm
- With nose tackle Jeremiah Ratliff suspended for the first three weeks of the regular season, the Bears will look to the youngest player on their roster, 21-year-old Eddie Goldman, to pick up most of the slack.
Aug 23 2015 | 11:02 pm
- Coach John Fox saw progress from the Bears' defense in Saturday night's preseason victory over the Colts, which included 4 sacks and 2 takeaways against an Indianapolis offense that was the NFL's best in passing last season.