• Veronica C. Jordan, 29, of the 200 block of Laurel Drive, North Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 10:06 p.m. Wednesday at Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road, police said.
• Adriana A. D'Acquisto, 46, of the 0-99 block of East Washington Street, Oswego, was charged with resisting a peace officer at 3:50 p.m. Thursday on the 500 block of South River Street, police said.
• A cape decorating the "Super Bulldog" statue in the 100 block of Houston Street was stolen, it was reported at 8:54 a.m. Monday.
• Two DeWalt chargers, four DeWalt 20-volt batteries and three DeWalt 18-volt batteries were reported stolen at 8:53 a.m. Monday out of a vehicle in a parking lot on the 300 block of North Randall Road.
• America Garcia, 32, of the 1600 block of Indiana Street, St. Charles, was charged with retail theft at 6:13 p.m. Monday at Target, 119 N. Randall Road, police said. She is accused of stealing luggage, suspenders, a chain necklace, two Assets shapewear items, two packages of black shoe polish, a SanDisk device, a cellphone protector and a charger.
• Tools were stolen out of a vehicle between 10 p.m. July 2 and 8:30 a.m. July 5 on the 1300 block of Hollister Drive.
• Robert G. Byland, 24, of the 600 block of Ozier Drive, Batavia, was charged at 6:12 a.m. June 30 with false report of a vehicle theft, leaving the scene of a property damage accident and improper lane use, police said.
• Timothy C. Audet, 23, of the 600 block of North River Street, Batavia, was charged with resisting a peace officer at 5:30 p.m. June 29 at his home, according to police.
• 35 Perfect V-Neck T-shirts and 30 Bling Retro shorts, worth a combined $2,597, were stolen from Victoria's Secret, 318 Commons Drive, it was reported at 10:10 a.m. July 3.
• Garry W. Collins, 39, of the 100 block of North Lincolnway, North Aurora, was charged with public indecency June 27 on the 700 block of Commons Drive, police said.