• Travis T. Flight, 26, of the 400 block of Blue Heron Circle, Bartlett, was charged with criminal damage to property and criminal trespass at 5 a.m. Monday, according to a sheriff's report. Flight is accused of breaking windows on buildings along 15N800 Tyrell Road near Gilberts, trying to pry open a door and sending a hay wagon down a hill.
• Clothing, a gym bag and a backpack containing a Chromebook and several books were reported stolen Monday from a vehicle parked on the 200 block of North Lord Avenue.
• A resident on the 1200 block of Silverstone Drive reported Monday someone shot his first-floor windows with a BB gun overnight.
• A resident on the 800 block of Monroe Avenue reported Monday that someone spray painted graffiti on his fence overnight.
• The front and rear passenger windows of a vehicle parked on the 1300 block of Silverstone Drive were shattered Sunday.
• Edson J. Luviano-Benitez, 26, of West Dundee, and Jasmin Gaona, 21, of Carpentersville, were charged Sunday with retail theft, according to a Carpentersville police report. They are accused of stealing $123 worth of merchandise from Walmart on Lake Marian Road.
• The rear window of a vehicle parked in the 300 block of Amarillo Drive was shattered by a BB gun Sunday.
• A backpack containing an ID, other documents and about $340 in cash was reported stolen Saturday from a vehicle on the 0-100 block of Robin Road.