• A resident in the 0-100 block of Oxford Road reported to police Monday somebody threw a rock through her bedroom window.
• Jessica Avalos Suarez, 22, of Carpentersville, was charged Sunday with retail theft, police said. She is accused of stealing $157 worth of merchandise from Walmart on Lake Marian Road. Her next court date is Dec. 7.
• Two juveniles were charged Sunday with retail theft, police said. They are accused of stealing $214 worth of merchandise from Walmart on Lake Marian Road.
• Edgar Vargas, 35, of Aurora, was charged Saturday with aggravated assault to a peace officer, Carpentersville police said. He is accused of becoming aggressive and verbally abusive as officers were escorting him out of Barone's Sports Bar and Pizza about 1:15 a.m. He was released on his own recognizance, and his next court date is Nov. 30.
• A juvenile was charged Saturday with retail theft, records show. He is accused of stealing two video games, valued at $49, from Kohl's in Spring Hill Mall.
• Suspected gang-related graffiti was found Saturday on a hallway door at Fox View Apartments on Oxford Road, police said.
• Leshia D. Mattox-Barnes, 27, of Carpentersville, was charged Nov. 3 with retail theft, police said. She is accused of stealing $163 worth of clothing from Kohl's at Spring Hill Mall.
• Joseph T. Flores, 19, of Fox River Grove, was charged Nov. 1 with retail theft, Carpentersville records show. He is accused of stealing a $60 Xbox controller from Walmart on Lake Marian Road.
• Jesus I. Hernandez-Cordova, 28, of Carpentersville, was charged Nov. 1 with driving under the influence of alcohol, not having a valid driver's license and failing to reduce speed to avoid an accident, police said. He was taken into custody after rear-ending another vehicle on Route 25 about 11:30 p.m. He was released on his own recognizance, and his next court date is Dec. 14.