• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Alejandro Reyes-Dominguez, 28, of the 2200 block of West Euclid Ave., Arlington Heights, was arrested around 5:47 p.m. Aug. 24 at his home and charged with possession of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia. A court date is Oct. 5.
• Thieves stole a video game console and game around 11 a.m. Aug. 14 from the front porch at a home on the 600 block of South Dwyer. Value was estimated at $360.
• Thieves tried to steal scrap metal between 5 p.m. Aug. 31 and 8 a.m. Sept. 1 from a fenced area behind Automatic, 3733 N. Ventura.
• Burglars broke a window at Arlington Liquor and Wines, 4218 N. Arlington Heights Road, around 1:53 a.m. Sept. 5. damaged a cash register and stole cash. Damage was estimated at $600.
• Burglars stole a purse around 7 a.m. Aug. 24 out of an unlocked vehicle in a driveway on the 1000 block of Penny Lane.
• Thieves stole a bicycle around 7 p.m. Aug. 24 from Meadows Park at Lynnfield Lane and Stearns Road. Value was estimated at $300.
• Thieves stole a bronze United States Army veteran medallion between Jan. 30 and May 30 from a headstone in All Saints Cemetery, 700 N. River Road.
• Vandals scratched the entire driver's side, trunk lid and rear passenger's-side quarter panel and cut the sidewall on both driver's-side tires between 10:30 p.m. Aug. 26 and 1:45 p.m. Aug. 27 on a Honda Civic at Woodlawn and Third avenues.
• Vandals hurled fireworks onto a front lawn around 4:45 a.m. Aug. 26 on the 900 block of Woodlawn Avenue. The resident found a 1-foot by 1-foot hole in the lawn.
• Thieves stole the black step rails/running boards on both sides of a Jeep Wrangler between 8 and 11 p.m. July 15 in an apartment lot on the 700 block of Fifth Court. Value was estimated at $1,200.
Elk Grove Village
• Steven A. Kozil, 26, of the 1800 block of Fox Run Drive, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 8 a.m. Aug. 6 at 901 Wellington Ave. and charged with assault. A court date is Sept. 22.
• Ramon A. Ramos-Enamorado, 30, of the 2800 block of North Monitor Avenue, Chicago, was arrested around 11:12 a.m. Aug. 14 on the 2300 block of Pratt Boulevard and charged with disorderly conduct. A court date is Sept. 18.
• Burglars stole several tools, fishing reels and lures, and paintball equipment between 3 and 9 p.m. Aug. 15 out of an open garage on the 200 block of University Lane. Value was estimated at $2,200.
• Nicholas A. Skwiercynski, 31, of the 100 block of Partridge, Bartlett, was arrested around 12:39 a.m. Aug. 23 on the 1800 block of Army Trail Road and charged with assault.
• Vandals bent the front license plate on a 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt between 6 p.m. Aug. 21 and 6 a.m. Aug. 22 in an apartment lot on the 1900 block of Cardigan Place.
• Burglars broke into a 2003 Ford Expedition between 10 p.m. Aug. 19 and 8 a.m. Aug. 20 on the 300 block of West Hawthorne Circle and stole a cellphone. Loss was estimated at $150.
• Burglars stole a GPS unit between 7 p.m. Aug. 24 and 6:30 a.m. Aug. 25 out of an unlocked 2010 Chevrolet SUV on the 1100 block of Claremont Drive.
• Juan J. Cuevas, 31, of the 1500 block of Quaker, Prospect Heights, was arrested Aug. 20 at his home and charged with felony possession of a controlled substance. The report said officers were investigating a hit-and-run accident where Cuevas was charged with DUI when officers found him with cocaine. A court date is Sept. 14.
• Lola Eheli, 41, of the 500 block of Ladysmith Road, Bartlett, was arrested around 1:22 p.m. Aug. 11 in a store lot at 1520 E. Golf Road and charged with endangering the life/health of children after an officer found two small children in an unlocked car. The report said the engine was running and the air conditioner was on. The children were left alone at least 30 minutes, the report added.
• Mario A. Manns, 25, of the 2200 block of Grace Street, Rockford, was arrested around 1:27 a.m. Aug. 27 during a traffic stop on the 0-100 block of South Irving Park Road, and charged with unlawful use of a weapon. The report said officers found a loaded handgun in his car. A court date is Oct. 12.
• Thieves stole a cellphone around 12:30 p.m. Aug. 22 after the owner left it on a counter in El Famous Burrito, 238 McHenry Road. Value was estimated at $825.