• Jose M. Guerrero, 27, of the 100 block of Washburn Street, Elgin, was charged with theft of services at 1:04 a.m. Sunday at Blackjack's, 7N657 Route 25, St. Charles Township, according to a sheriff's report. Guerrero racked up a $730 bill and still had a $380 balance when he said he was out of money, police said.
• A 2004 GMC envoy was stolen sometime after 10 p.m. Friday from the 1500 block of Liberty Street near Aurora, and later found burning and totaled at about 4 a.m. Saturday in a cornfield off Mighell Road, a mile south of Jericho Road, near Sugar Grove. The loss was estimated at $9,500, including a stereo system and speakers in the vehicle.
• A dark blue fiberglass sea horse sign valued at $150 was stolen between 8 a.m. Wednesday and 9 a.m. Thursday from the 6N0-99 block of Route 25, near St. Charles.
• A torque wrench and impact tool -- worth a combined $879 -- were stolen from a garage on the 35W400 block of Rockwell Lane near St. Charles between May 31 and 7 a.m. Wednesday.
• Tools and a dark green Craftsman riding lawn mower -- worth a combined $1,600 -- were reported stolen from the 500 block of Palmer Avenue near Aurora at 4:30 p.m. June 11.