Read Today's E-Edition Read now
Activate Your Free
Activate Your Free
- Grand jury doesn't indict Ferguson cop; violence erupts
- Lake County eatery a Delicious Destination
- Highlights of testimony in Michael Brown shooting
- Chaos in Ferguson after no indictment announced
- Two juvenile escapees accused of arson, burglary in Antioch
- Dawn Patrol: Protests in Chicago after Ferguson cop not indicted
- Could CSO site disrupt DuPage's blue heron population?
- FAA avoids taking blame for Aurora sabotage
- Teen critically injured in Gurnee crash
- Big questions ahead of Illini-Northwestern game
- 12-year-old suburban girl missing
- Missing Hoffman Estates girl found in Mount Prospect
- More than 30 horses killed in barn fire
- Suburbs see slight snow accumulation
- Grand jury doesn't indict Ferguson cop in shooting
- Mount Prospect denies officer's discrimination complaint
- Wheaton pedestrian struck, killed on Roosevelt Road
- Matt Czuchry previews his biggest 'Good Wife' episode
- Bloomingdale teen gets probation for robbery spree
- Prosecutor: 'The defendant hunted the victim down'
- GOP shapes plan to fight Obama over immigration
- Grand jury doesn't indict Ferguson cop; violence erupts
- Waukegan police searching for gunman
- I stopped eating food that comes in a package and I've never felt better.
- Anger over bag fee, legroom cut surprises JetBlue
- Rozner: Forte takes pounding, keeps grinding
- Constable: Bears make teen's wish come true
- Palatine boosters support family of runner hit by car
- Editorial: Sinister signals: Lawmakers show their loyalties with vote on union staffing bill
- Are Bears getting Lions at the right time?
- SENIOR MARKETING DATA ANALYST - Anthem Marketing Solutions is seeking a Sr Marketing Data Analyst in Chicago, IL: MS in Marketing, Finance, Economics or Statistics. 2 years prior experience. Exp. must include: design, manage, and deliver client analyses including multi-variate acquisition models, segmentation studies and customer profiling; design and build customized analytic software tools, including SAS macros, Excel VBA reports, advanced SQL database procedures and Tableau dashboards; manage client analytic projects including client communication, internal team management, scheduling, and the packaging and presentation of final strategy, analysis and recommendations; collaborate with client and lead internal team to identify analytic objectives, approaches, and hypothesis. Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org reference Code #103187 in subject line. (id:4391095) OFFICE - Amvets seeks person for flex-ible hrs in N & NW suburbs Call from home. Call Diane at 815-609-1852 between 9a-noon for more information (id:4391494) SOFTWARE ENGINEER - SOFTWARE ENGINEER POSITIONS Software Engineer (IVY141101) with Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Technology or related to develop, create and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions, design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. Software Engineer/.Net (IVY141102) with Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Engineering (any),Technology or related and 1 yr of experience to analyze ,design, test & implement Dot Net components using C#,ASP.Net. Develop and deploy business and data access components in 3-tier environments. Design or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. Software Engineer/J2EE(IVY141103) with Master's degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science, Engineering (any),Technology or related and 2yrs of experience to design, develop, modify software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict, measure outcome and consequences of design. Analyze user needs, software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements. Deploy Java/J2EE and applications across multiple platforms within large/distribute client environments. Work location is Arlington Heights, IL with required travel to client locations throughout USA. Please mail resumes to IVY Tech Solutions Inc., 3403 N Kennicott Ave, Suite B & C, Arlington Heights, IL 60004 or email it to: email@example.com (id:4391928)
- MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST/ASSISTANT - Podiatric practice in Itasca is looking for an experienced Medical receptionist-assistant immediately. 30+ hours must possess medical background, excellent computer skills. Duties will include scheduling, patient charting, call outs, verification of benefits. Assisting in patient check in with H and P, vitals and x-rays. All overflow of office charting-paperwork. Fax resume to: (630)773-3695. or mail to: Itasca Foot and Ankle, Ltd. 209 N Walnut St Itasca IL 60143 (id:4390839) AUTO SALES - Auto AUTO SALES -HIRING FAIR - Start Your New Career...No Experience Needed...We Will Train You the Right Way to Sell Cars! The BOB ROHRMAN AUTO GROUP is not only the Midwest's #1 volume family-owned auto group, we're also an industry leader in ethical sales. We're looking for 10 to 20 good men & women to join our staff of sales professionals. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a positive, family-oriented dealership that does things the RIGHT WAY! As a result of continued rapid growth, The Bob Rohrman Auto Group is currently hiring multiple sales consultants at multiple locations. If you are selected WE OFFER: FREE 3-day training class at Rohrman University $50,000 -$75,000+ annual earning potential! Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Etc. Career advancement op- portunities to management Excellent floor traffic, in- ventory & a great reputa- tion in the community! We require of our sale team: Professional appearance with good communication skills. If you are bilingual that is a real advantage. Must have integrity, with a positive attitude & a strong work ethic Willing to learn & be recep- tive to new ideas You must be a team player We are a drug-free, equal opportunity employer Valid drivers license Interviews: Monday, November 24 - 3pm to 7pm Interviews held at: -ARLINGTON Acura 1275 East Dundee Road, Palatine, IL -Just West of Route 53 on Dundee Road. No appointment necessary but if you need to schedule a specific time contact: JR Rohrman firstname.lastname@example.org -1-269-591-2223 -Please dress professionally for your interview (id:4391941) AUTO MECHANIC - Auto Center-Elk Grove seeks Auto Mechanic /Tech must have 1+ yrs servicing vehicles. Accredited Tech College ASE cert a plus. Pd vacations, 401K. Call 847-891-7787 (id:4391614)
- UNARMED SECURITY OFFICERS - Security for large corporate financial services location in Riverwoods, IL. Positions starting at $12-hr. Apply online: whelansecurity.com (id:4391943) SR. TAX ANALYST-INTERNATIONAL - Sr. Tax Analyst-International Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Tax Analyst-International in Deerfield, IL with the following req: Master's degree in Business Administration or Accounting or Taxation or related field plus 3 years related experience including: prepare U.S. international tax compliance reporting including Forms 5471 (using Onesource), 926 and 1118 and foreign information reporting forms (W-8 and 1042) and Section 338 elections; calculate foreign tax credit, IRC 861 interest expense allocations and stewardship expense allocations, Subpart F amounts and Earning and Profits for foreign entities; utilize MS Excel to prepare APB 23 deferred tax liability, FIN 18 provision (also use Onesource), valuation allowance and NOL calculation for loss entities, FIN 48, calculation on impact of law changes on look-through rules; perform year end APB 23 analysis using MS Excel. Must possess CPA license. Submit resume to email@example.com. Subject line must reference #KS103081. (id:4391504) DIRECTOR INTERNAL AUDIT - Accounting: Hospira, Inc. seeks Director, Internal Audit in Lake Forest, IL. Perform annual risk assessment to build annual audit plan. Progress the Enterprise Risk Management program. Coordinate SOX PMO & ext auditors. Up to 25% travel, 6-7 one or two week trips. REQs: Bachelors in Acctg, Finance, or Biz Admin & 7 yrs exp in auditing or acctg. Must have CPA, CIA, CA, or other acctg rel cert. Must have work exp w: FCPA & anti-bribery regs; Supervising acctg or auditing personnel; Reviewing 3rd party contracts; Utilizing U.S. GAAP & assess impact of financial stmts on U.S. & non-U.S. based affiliates; Applying foreign-based ethical business models to multinational companies; and Public acctg. Interested applicants: send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org ref REQ#: IL0013 (id:4390984)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.