Subscriber Total Access Learn more
Our e-edition trial is ending soon.
Click here for uninterrupted access.
- Schaumburg woman held in E. Dundee hit-and-run
- Seven held at gunpoint during Palatine robbery
- Former U-46 teacher sues, charges discrimination
- Water heater may have saved Schaumburg trustee, wife
- Now Blackhawks face pretty much a must-win situation
- DuPage reconsidering Islamic prayer center plan
- Barrington fire district searching for its own staff
- Don Mauer puts 'The 8-Hour Diet' to the test
- Search for tornado survivors nearly complete
- Illinois headed to limiting high-capacity ammo magazines?
- Severe thunderstorm warning in east suburbs until midnight
- Amtrak chugs away at expansion, high-speed rail
- Traffic crackdowns in many Northwest suburbs
- Prosecutors: Teen posted rape on Facebook page
- Indoor skydiving coming to Rosemont
- Bank robbery suspect shot dead, 2 charged
- Elgin event asks: Who Is My Muslim Neighbor?
- Lisle residents still waiting to go home after flood
- Weekend in Review: Another cop faces allegations
- Man injured in suspected gang shooting in Elgin
- OFFICE CLERK - Office Position available in Elgin auction gallery. Person needed for typing and miscellaneous office work. Must be able to work one weekend a month. Apply in person: Bunte Auction Services Inc. 755 Church Rd. Elgin, IL 60123 (847)-214-8423 (id:4339780) DENTAL ASSISTANT - Dental Assistant needed for our modern office in West Chicago, great working environment, experience is preferred but will train the right person, Bilingual a plus. We offer benefits like paid holidays, vacation and bonus. Pristinedental@live.com or Fax 630-562-2501. (id:4337723) PHONE WORK - Telephone Work from your W / NW suburban home for AMVETS 6-8 flex hrs per wk good pay . Call Linda at 847-251-8374 Mon-Fri 9am between Noon (id:4340093)
- CLOSERS - Sales Closers needed for in person sales, no telemarketers or order takers. Outside sales experience a must! If you're a serious closer, this is for you. W-2 position with salary, commissions, residuals and benefits. Only the serious need apply. Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4340108) MANUFACTURING - Manufacturing INJECTION MOLD SET UP TECHNICIAN Lake Zurich mfg co. seeks a set up and operator for plastic injection molding machines. Other duties as required in the department. FT, 1st shift. Benefits included. Please Fax resume to 847-719-3203 (id:4340068) EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - Employer Information: Professional membership association located in the northwestern suburbs with over 1200 members in the United States and Canada providing advanced continuing education services. Job Description: Professional membership association is seeking a resourceful, efficient, detail oriented, positive individual to join our staff as Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to our operations and to the Executive Director (ED). This position involves a wide range of responsibilities including: drafting agenda and minutes for leadership and committee meetings; assembling leadership meeting materials and distribution to leadership; assists in proofing of all printed materials and correspondence of the ED; prepare and mail all leadership meeting materials; set up logistics for leadership meetings; general office management; provides support on special projects and general support to the ED; provide customer service to a variety of members and vendors; and general assistance in support of the association's operations and to the Executive Director. Candidate must be able and willing to do limited travel. The position reports directly to the Executive Director of the association. No calls or walk-ins. Requirements: The ideal candidate will have at a minimum four years of solid administrative work and a two-year accredited Associate's degree or equivalent applicable employment experience; possess solid decision making and problem solving skills; ability to maintain confidentiality in matters as appropriate; excellent communications skills both written and verbal; the ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously; ability to work independently; be highly proficiency in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, and Power Point and possess the ability to initiate work and follow through with minimal supervision. Some travel is required. Candidate must be able to comfortably lift and carry 25 pounds. The position is also expected to work doing a variety of other office associated jobs as necessary. (id:4337757)
- MACHINIST - CNC OPERATOR - Machinist -CNC Setup/operators, Elk Grove Village mfg co. is seeking exp. CNC setup persons for mills & lathes. APMI 2301 Estes Ave 847-981-9800. tedk@APMI.us (id:4339898) DRIVER - CDL A Intermodal drivers wanted(Owner Operator/Com- pany Drivers) for Midwest area. Minimum 2 years of experience with clean record. Tel 630.595.5410 (id:4340139) LIFEGUARD - Lifeguard -Certified Lifeguard and Pool Attendants for north suburbs. Gurnee, Waukegan, Libertyville, Round Lake Beach. Flex hrs, flex pay. Call 224-201-0556 (id:4339315)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.
Powered by Local.com