Subscriber Total Access Learn more
Our e-edition trial is ending soon.
Click here for uninterrupted access.
- Schaumburg woman held in E. Dundee hit-and-run
- Seven held at gunpoint during Palatine robbery
- Former U-46 teacher sues, charges discrimination
- Water heater may have saved Schaumburg trustee, wife
- Now Blackhawks face pretty much a must-win situation
- DuPage reconsidering Islamic prayer center plan
- Barrington fire district searching for its own staff
- Don Mauer puts 'The 8-Hour Diet' to the test
- Search for tornado survivors nearly complete
- Illinois headed to limiting high-capacity ammo magazines?
- Severe thunderstorm warning in east suburbs until midnight
- Amtrak chugs away at expansion, high-speed rail
- Traffic crackdowns in many Northwest suburbs
- Prosecutors: Teen posted rape on Facebook page
- Indoor skydiving coming to Rosemont
- Bank robbery suspect shot dead, 2 charged
- Elgin event asks: Who Is My Muslim Neighbor?
- Lisle residents still waiting to go home after flood
- Weekend in Review: Another cop faces allegations
- Man injured in suspected gang shooting in Elgin
- INVENTORY ANALYST - AccuVal is seeking a full time inventory analyst for our Schaumburg office. Learn more and apply online: www.accuval.net (id:4339579) MANUFACTURING - Warehouse/General Laborers 1st Shift $8.30/hr 2nd $8.60/hr Inspect & package products in Hanover Park plastics company. Must pass criminal background check, drug test & I-9 verify. 12 hour shifts! 630-620-9800 (id:4340146) ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - Employer Information: Professional membership association located in the northwestern suburbs with over 1200 members in the United States and Canada providing advanced continuing education services. Job Description: Professional membership association is seeking an organized, detailed oriented individual with excellent customer service skills to join our staff as an Administrative Assistant (AA) to provide support. Specifically, the AA will handle incoming calls and emails on events and membership; all inquiries involving membership; maintain membership files; compile and provide membership reports; process new member applications and dues payments; maintain office supplies; maintain and schedule multiple conference calls; write a variety of correspondence; assist with CE registration processing and related accounts receivables; coordinate publicity for a variety CE events, and various other support-office related duties as assigned. Candidate must be able and willing to do limited travel. This position reports to the IT Manager-Registrar. No calls or walk-ins. Requirements: The ideal candidate will have at least three years of solid administrative experience and at the minimum a two-year accredited Associate's degree or equivalent work experience; good decision making and problem solving skills especially under time constraints; the ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously; be proficient in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, and Power Point; have the ability to initiate work and follow through with minimal supervision. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. Candidate must be able to comfortably lift and carry 30 pounds. The position is also expected to work doing a variety of other office associated jobs as necessary. Candidate is expected to take a writing-computer proficiency test before hire. We offer an attractive benefits package. (id:4337756)
- EDUCATION - Education FACULTY, FULL-TIME TENURE TRACK MORTON COLLEGE has the distinction of being the second oldest comprehensive college in Illinois. Our pioneering spirit helped establish the learning community and continues today as a Hispanic Serving institution. Morton College has four (4) Full-Time Tenure Track faculty positions available for Fall 2013. Physical Science Instructor: Must possess a Master's degree in geology, physical sciences, or closely related field, in addition to possessing 18 graduate credit hours in geology. Chemistry Instructor: Must possess a Master's degree in chemistry or closely related field, in addition to possessing 18 or more graduate credit hours in chemistry. Spanish Instructor: Must be fluent in written and oral Spanish and possess a Master's degree in Spanish, or closely related field, in addition to possessing 18 graduate credit hours in Spanish. Digital Arts: Must possess a Master's degree or Master of Fine Arts degree in Fine Art, Digital Art, or closely related field, in addition to possessing 18 graduate credit hours in Art or closely related field. All applicants need excellent analytical, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, as well as advanced computer literacy. Morton College's Mission: To enhance the quality of life of our diverse community through exemplary teaching and learning opportunities, community service, and life-long learning. For more information and to apply for this position go to www.morton.edu & click on Working@Morton. Download application, authorization release form, and send cover letter, resume, copy of transcripts (required upon hire), & salary history via e-mail to: HumanResources@morton. edu, fax: 708-656-0025, or mail to: HR Dept., Morton College, 3801 S. Central Ave., Cicero, IL 60804. EOE (id:4339513) REGISTERED NURSE - Full time-Four day work week Registered Nurse postion available for small local doctor's office. Ambulatory Experience and BSN preferred; Salary negotiable; Send resume to email@example.com at Dr. Scott Kolbaba's office. (id:4340186) WAITSTAFF - Northbrook location seeks busboy, cook and dishwasher. Call 847-559-1919 (id:4339557)
- JANITORIAL - Growing janitorial company seeking dependable persons, PT Monday thru Friday, 15-20 hrs/week, $9.00/hr Must have driver's license & vehicle. Call for appointment. 847-741-3090 ask for Benjamin. (id:4339990) CABINET MAKER - Cabinet Maker Custom shop seeking a cabinet maker with 5 years experience 630-443-8882 (id:4339902) WATER & ELECTRIC OPERATOR - Production VILLAGE OF WINNETKA HELP WANTED FULL-TIME WATER & ELECTRIC DEPARTMENT PLANT OPERATOR Seeking resp. individual to operate diesel generators, turbines, boilers & circuit breakers, and water filtration and purification equipment for the production & distribution of electricity & water to utility customers. Position req. rotating shifts, incl. weekends and holidays; HS dipl. or GED; valid DL. Must be at least 18; read, speak & write the English language; use Microsoft Word, Excel, & Access, program Programmable Logic Computers, lift up to 100 lbs., walk stoop, climb, use fine hand controls, distinguish basic colors and hear sufficiently to detect abnormal equipt operation & alarms. Mechanical ability & skill in reading & understanding gauges & water filtration pref. The successful candidate is not required to live within the Village. Salary range $77,644 -$96,095 DOQ. To be considered for the position, an employment application must accompany your resume. Applications avail. in person or from the job opportunities page at www.villageofwinnetka.org. Position open until filled. Submit application to: Human Resources Village of Winnetka 510 Green Bay Road, 2nd floor Winnetka, IL 60093 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Equal Opportunity Employer (id:4340034)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.
Powered by Local.com