Subscriber Total Access Learn more
Our e-edition trial is ending soon.
Click here for uninterrupted access.
- Immigrants fear being forced out of Glen Ellyn homes
- Body found in Yorkville home after 8 months
- Schaumburg man puts his blades to work for the Hawks
- Why $25,000 in food on Batavia school charge cards?
- Bartlett toddler dies after fall into pool
- Lost Palatine Golden retriever back home
- Ex-chief pressured workers in Island lake, memo shows
- Barrington Hills teen charged in fatal crash
- Dawn Patrol: Palatine retriever found; Schaumburg armed robber sought
- One injured in rollover crash in Arlington Hts.
- NEWSPAPER DELIVERY - DELIVERY -Newspapers Early Mornings, Should have van or SUV. Palatine area. 847-571-3733 (id:4342938) FASTENERS-CUSTOMER SERVICE/INSIDE SALES - Sm Fastener Service Co in St. Charles has opening for Customer Service -Inside Sales position. Duties include maintaining current customers while seeking to grow sales. Candidate must have 2-3 yrs exp in Customer Service -Inside Sales, excellent customer support skills w-positive attitude. Able to multitask in a fast pace environment w-strong organizational and time management skills. Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel and basic computer knowledge. Fastener exp a plus. Salary based upon experience. We offer med, dental and 401K. end resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 630-485-4701. (id:4342399) AUTO SALES - sales Job Fair Auto Sales Start Your New Career! No Experience Needed! We Will Train You the Right Way to Sell Cars! The BOB ROHRMAN AUTO GROUP is not only the Midwest's #1 volume family-owned auto group we're also an industry leader in ethical sales. We're looking for 10 to 20 good men and women to join our staff of sales professionals. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for individuals with no previous experience selling automobiles to join a positive, family-oriented dealership that does things the RIGHT WAY! As a result of continued rapid growth, The Bob Rohrman Auto Group is currently hiring multiple sales consultants at multiple locations. If you are selected WE OFFER: FREE 3-day training class at Rohrman University $50,000 -$75,000+ annual earning potential! Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Etc. Career advancement opportunities to manage- ment A positive, family oriented work environment! A big advertiser with ex- cellent floor traffic, inven tory and a great reputation in the community! We require of our sale team: Professional appearance with good communication skills. If you are bilingual that is a real advantage. Must have integrity, with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic Willing to learn & be recep tive to new ideas You must be a team player We are a drug-free, equal opportunity employer Valid drivers license Interviews: Monday, June 17 -Noon to 4pm Tuesday, June 18 -Noon to 4pm Interviews held at: ROHRMAN UNIVERSITY 1225 N. Plum Grove Rd. (On Plum Grove just North of Golf Rd.) Schaumburg, IL 60173 No appointment necessary but if you need to schedule a specific time contact: JR Rohrman email@example.com -1-269-591-2223 Please dress professionally for your interview! (id:4343161)
- COUNTRY CLUB COOK - Full time ala cart cook-Exp. pref.-Emp. meals and uniforms provided. Email firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4341056) DENTAL / RECEPTIONIST - Dental -Palatine dental office seeks exp'd. PT Receptionist/dental assist. Dentrix software pref'd, no evening hrs. Call 847-358-4495 (id:4343391) INSTALLER - Installer Glass & mirror installer wanted for Glass shop in Highland Park. Will train. Call 847-432-2030 (id:4341376)
- QC INSPECTOR - Q.C. INSPECTOR Villa Park mfr. seeks exp. person for inprocess/final insp.of precision metal parts KEPNER PRODUCTS CO. (630)279-1550 EOE (id:4343144) SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Software Engineer Database Administrator -Naperville, IL & other sites throughout US -Manage databases on MS SQL Server, IBM DB2 on z/OS, & Oracle on z/OS & Solaris. Support 500+ databases (5 TB total size) for various clients. Analyze, design, document, create & manage d/bases; schedule nightly backup jobs; troubleshoot potential & critical problems, performance issues. Assist programmers, analysts & users to resolve permission issues & improve program code. Review & move DB code & data between various environments. Work with other depts to analyze existing & engineer new systems. Provide 24x7 production support. REQ: Master's or equiv. Comp. Sci., Electronics/Comm. Engg or related + min. 6 mos. exp. Bachelor's + 5 add'l yrs exp. acceptable. Send resume to: Nexeon Technology & Business Services 1548 Bond St., Suite 104 Naperville, IL 60563 (id:4342716) RECEPTIONIST DATA ENTRY - Clerical -Medical Record Clerk for Release of Information Services at Clinics in Maywood and Chicago. Medical record experience preferred, good customer service and data entry skills required. Automobile needed. Monday thru Friday, 8a-4:30p $12/hour. Fax resume to Trish 847-413-0172 or email email@example.com specify "Maywood" in subject line. (id:4342417)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.
Powered by Local.com