Read Today's E-Edition Read now
Activate Your Free
Activate Your Free
- How two helicopter crews got Duckworth out of Iraq
- The day Capt. Tammy Duckworth was shot down
- Naperville crash victim loved laughter, music, dogs
- 10 years after losing her legs, Duckworth returns to flying
- Save lives, boost economy by protecting drug research
- Nighy, PBS wrap up 'Worricker' trilogy
- Funding bill unfair to Dist. 220 taxpayers
- Mundelein officials approve deal that could land Walmart
- Time to clean house at Halas Hall
- N. Barrington attorney charged with home invasion, firing gun
- Bears continue their O-line shuffle
- Rozner: Bears hit rock bottom in Green Bay blowout
- Collapse leaves Bears gasping for air
- Imrem: Why care for a Bears team that doesn't care?
- Trial date set in 2013 murder of Elgin artist
- What was the most embarrassing Bears moment?
- Bears Bites: What just happened?!
- Football: Quarterfinal pairings
- $50.4 million in suburbs' money lost to scam?
- Naperville crash victim loved laughter, music, dogs
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER - MANUFACTURING ENGINEER IMS ENGINEERED PRODUCTS, a contract Sheet-Metal Fabricator in Des Plaines seeks a Manufacturing Engineer with 2-4 yrs. exp. in process development. Position will develop manufacturing process standards, work instructions & provide shop sup-port by trouble-shooting problems. All stages of prototyping & manufacturing. Applicants must have a bachelor's degree in manufacturing / industrial / mechanical engineering; design competence in ProE or SolidWorks, and the ability to implement changes to improve fabricated product designs, processing, and supplier performance. Send resume with salary requirement to: email@example.com www.imsmfg.com (id:4390573) AUTO SALES - Auto AUTO SALES -HIRING FAIR - Start Your New Career...No Experience Needed...We Will Train You the Right Way to Sell Cars! The BOB ROHRMAN AUTO GROUP is not only the Midwest's #1 volume family-owned auto group, we're also an industry leader in ethical sales. We're looking for 10 to 20 good men & women to join our staff of sales professionals. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a positive, family-oriented dealership that does things the RIGHT WAY! As a result of continued rapid growth, The Bob Rohrman Auto Group is currently hiring multiple sales consultants at multiple locations. If you are selected WE OFFER: FREE 3-day training class at Rohrman University $50,000 -$75,000+ annual earning potential! Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Etc. Career advancement op- portunities to management Excellent floor traffic, in- ventory & a great reputa- tion in the community! We require of our sale team: Professional appearance with good communication skills. If you are bilingual that is a real advantage. Must have integrity, with a positive attitude & a strong work ethic Willing to learn & be recep- tive to new ideas You must be a team player We are a drug-free, equal opportunity employer Valid drivers license Interviews: Tuesday, November 11 - 3pm to 7pm Interviews held at: -ARLINGTON NISSAN 1100 West Dundee Road, Arlington Heights, IL -Just east of Route 53 on Dundee Road. No appointment necessary but if you need to schedule a specific time contact: JR Rohrman firstname.lastname@example.org -1-269-591-2223 -Please dress professionally for your interview (id:4390643) MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - Maintenance Technician. NW sub. Maint and repair for condo properties. 3+ yrs exp, construction and repair skills. Email resume to email@example.com (id:4390346)
- DRIVERS - DRIVERS-Home Weekly Ashley Distribution Services in Bolingbrook, IL seeks: -TRUCKLOAD DRIVERS (No Touch), Earning potential avg. $64,000 year -Home Weekly -Paid Vacation -401k -Med/Life/Dental Class A CDL & at least 1 year current OTR exp. Clean MVR/ PSP Reports. Call 1-800-837-2241 8AM to 4PM CST for info & app or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.ashleydistributionservices.com to apply under jobs. (id:4390650) PRODUCT MERCHANDISING - Home Run Inn Pizza is seeking a part-time Product Mer-chandiser/Demonstrator in the Northside Chicago and Northwest Suburbs. Job Requirements: Perform duties such as preparing and cooking product samples at a store site and promote item to customers. Ensure shelves are stocked; communicate with frozen managers regarding extra product requirements dur- ing special promotions and demonstrations. Create and update an item movement report that di-s plays activity. Apply online at http://www.homeruninnpizza.com/ join-our-team or submit resume via email to email@example.com or fax 630-783-0069. (id:4390403) COMPUTER-INFO SYSTEMS - Computer/IT: Hospira, Inc. seeks Senior Analyst in Lake Forest, IL. Partner w/ biz leaders to match tech solutions to enable the CRM bus strategy. Facilitate alignment across bus functions & geographies. Dsgn, devlp, test, document, & deploy high quality bus solutions on the Force.com platform, utilize exp w/ SFDC using Apex programming & Visual Force, & impl SFDC's Service cloud app w/ CTI integration. REQs: Masters in Comp Sci, Comp Engrg or related & 5 yrs exp in app dsgn & devlp, OR Bachelors & 7 yrs exp. Less 5% travel. Must have exp w/ web tech Java, J2EE, Tomcat, JBoss, JDBC; SFDC w/ Apex & Visual Force; Salesforce.com w/ Oracle DB system using Apex data loader GUI & CLI; impl SFDC's Service cloud app w/ CTI integration; Apex Batch jobs; integration w/ SAP using Biztalk as middleware. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org ref REQ#: IL0010 EOE (id:4389889)
- CLASS A DRIVERS - Attention: CLASS-A DRIVERS Coming soon to CSX Intermodal Terminals: NEW Commercial Truck Lease Purchase Program! Affordable Options Great Inventory Outstanding Warranties Maintenance Plan If you are a hard-working trucker who is ready to lease your own truck - Call Today: 888.590.2671 or email: csxi@extendedbusiness services.com online at: drivecsxi.com/lease (id:4390083) OR TECH - PT - OR Tech Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center has a position for a part time OR Tech, Flexible Hours. Monday to Friday -No call. Strong Orthopedic Experience preferred. FAX resume to 630-584-9805 or email to Laura Carlson at email@example.com (id:4390044) VARIOUS PART TIME POSITIONS - Lutheran Home seeks qualified candidates for Part-time Positions Wait staff: Hours 4-7:30pm Responsible for serving Hearthstone resident meals & attending to dining room. Maintains sanitation procedures/ protocols at all times. Work schedule may include working mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays. Diet Aide:Hours 3:45pm-7:45pm Responsible for serving resident meals, maintenance of assigned pantry & dining room, scraping & washing of dishes & small wares. Maintains sanitation procedures/ protocols at all times. Work schedule may include working mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Deli Worker: Every Sat & Sun 9:30am-5:30pm Responsible for the preparation of Deli/Ice Cream Shoppe meal service for staff & guests. Maintains sanitation procedures & protocols at all time. Assists Hospitality Manager as necessary. Work schedule may include working mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays. CDL Driver: On call position-To provide safe transportation for Adult Day Services participants & assist in routine & preventative maintenance of vehicles. Must have valid CDL Illinois driver's license to operate transportation vehicles. Please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Stephanie Viane at 847-754-3363 (id:4390508)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.