Subscriber Total Access Learn more
Our e-edition trial is ending soon.
Click here for uninterrupted access.
- Schaumburg woman held in E. Dundee hit-and-run
- Schaumburg trustee tells of Oklahoma tornado experience
- Seven held at gunpoint during Palatine robbery
- Former U-46 teacher sues, charges discrimination
- Now Blackhawks face pretty much a must-win situation
- DuPage reconsidering Islamic prayer center plan
- Barrington fire district searching for its own staff
- Don Mauer puts 'The 8-Hour Diet' to the test
- Search for tornado survivors nearly complete
- Illinois headed to limiting high-capacity ammo magazines?
- ELECTRICIAN - 4339916 - ELECTRICIAN 2 yrs exp. Good wages. FT. Health ins, 401K & paid holidays. Call 847-483-0300 or fax 847-483-0301. email:email@example.com (id:4339916) APPOINTMENT SETTERS - Appointment setters wanted Roofing, Siding & Window company -No sales req'd. Earn up to $20/hr plus bonus. Start immediately. Call 815-656-4300 (id:4340024) COURIER DRIVER/USE YOUR OWN VEHICLE - Need drivers license and insurance. Use your vehicle throughout the Chicagoland, North City, West Suburbs. 24-7 flexible hours 1550 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Itasca, IL (id:4339146)
- COMPUTER - Computer -Network Objects seeks Master's+0 or Bachelor's+5 or foreign equiv as System Administration (NOSA13): Lotus Script, VMWare, Sybase. Resumes: Resource Manager, 2300 Barrington Rd, Suite 400, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169. (id:4337277) JOB FAIR - AAA SALES JOB FAIR/ OPEN HOUSE! AAA is seeking sales professionals. We have opportunities available in Arlington Heights, Mt. Prospect, Northbrook, Orland Park, Wilmette and other offices in the Chicago area for: Insurance Sales Agents -Leisure Travel Agents Would you or someone you know be interested in these opportunities? We invite you to attend our: JOB FAIR/OPEN HOUSE Thursday, May 30 -5:00 -8:00pm AAA's Arlington Heights Branch -1840 S. Arlington Heights Road 847/364-4465 We seek candidates with sales experience and a demonstrated history of sales success. Interviews Conducted On-site! Bring Your Resume! If unable to attend, send your resume to Jobs@aaachicago.com Please reference Job Code: DHOH519; Fax: 630/236-7681. www.aaa.com/careers -EOE (id:4340052) ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - Employer Information: Professional membership association located in the northwestern suburbs with over 1200 members in the United States and Canada providing advanced continuing education services. Job Description: Professional membership association is seeking an organized, detailed oriented individual with excellent customer service skills to join our staff as an Administrative Assistant (AA) to provide support. Specifically, the AA will handle incoming calls and emails on events and membership; all inquiries involving membership; maintain membership files; compile and provide membership reports; process new member applications and dues payments; maintain office supplies; maintain and schedule multiple conference calls; write a variety of correspondence; assist with CE registration processing and related accounts receivables; coordinate publicity for a variety CE events, and various other support-office related duties as assigned. Candidate must be able and willing to do limited travel. This position reports to the IT Manager-Registrar. No calls or walk-ins. Requirements: The ideal candidate will have at least three years of solid administrative experience and at the minimum a two-year accredited Associate's degree or equivalent work experience; good decision making and problem solving skills especially under time constraints; the ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously; be proficient in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, and Power Point; have the ability to initiate work and follow through with minimal supervision. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. Candidate must be able to comfortably lift and carry 30 pounds. The position is also expected to work doing a variety of other office associated jobs as necessary. Candidate is expected to take a writing-computer proficiency test before hire. We offer an attractive benefits package. (id:4337756)
- OFFICE CLERK - Office Position available in Elgin auction gallery. Person needed for typing and miscellaneous office work. Must be able to work one weekend a month. Apply in person: Bunte Auction Services Inc. 755 Church Rd. Elgin, IL 60123 (847)-214-8423 (id:4339780) CABINET MAKER - Cabinet Maker Custom shop seeking a cabinet maker with 5 years experience 630-443-8882 (id:4339902) CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER - Computer/IT CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER Morton College has an exciting opportunity for a Chief Information Officer (CIO). Morton College has the distinction of being the second oldest comprehensive community college in Illinois. Our pioneering spirit helped establish the learning community and continues today as a Hispanic Serving Institution. The CIO position provides leadership and direction in a complex computing environment providing a wide range of academic and technology support services for faculty, students, and staff. In addition, the selected candidate will provide the overall vision and leadership in the development and implementation of the college-wide information technology (IT) programs that support the College mission and strategic goals. Position will also encompass leading the College in planning and implementing a comprehensive technology environment for both academic and administrative computing systems. Working in a collaborative environment, the CIO will demonstrate a commitment to diversity and integrity to ensure service excellence and student success. The seasoned professional we seek must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field; seven (7) years of experience in information technology, with at least three (3) years of demonstrated managerial experience in an institution of higher education, including the supervision of an MIS department. Morton College's Mission: To enhance the quality of life of our diverse community through exemplary teaching and learning opportunities, community service, and life-long learning. For more information and to apply for this position, go to www.morton.edu & click on Working@Morton. Download application, authorization release form, and also send cover letter, resume, copy of transcripts (required upon hire), & salary history via e-mail to: HumanResources@morton.edu, fax: 708-656-0025, or mail to: HR Dept., Morton College, 3801 S. Central Ave., Cicero, IL 60804. EOE (id:4339836)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.
Powered by Local.com