- Vertical Endeavors in Lifetime Fitness has the world's largest display of climbing walls molded from real rock, with 18,000 square feet of climbing surface.
- 41.82628, -88.189465
- Two fisherman take an early morning cruise in Silver Lake in search of a prime fishing spot at Roy C.Blackwell Forest Preserve in Warrenville . Marcelle Bright | Staff
- Runners make their way through the 5k course Saturday at Roy C. Blackwell Recreation Center in Warrenville. Brian Hill | Staff
- Jeffrey Gongaware 5 of St. Charles tries to catch a trout at Silver Lake during the the first day of Trout Fishing season at Blackwell Forest Preserve in Warrenville. Ed Lee | Staff
- (L TO R) Caitlin Sullivan 19 of Wheaton, Katie Kleinwachter 16 of Warrenville and Stacey Brownewell 16 of Warrenville, get started out on a canoe trip on the West branch of the Dupage River , they Launched at Warrenville Grove Forest preserve in Warrenville. Ed Lee | Staff
- For the season's first snow Adam Hauter of Warrenville gives his kids Georgia,6 and Thomas,4,center, a push on the sled at Herrick Lake forest preserve in Warrenville. He said his kids have been waiting all winter to get out on the sled. Bev Horne | Staff
- The Warrenville City Hall. Paul Michna | Staff
- The Johnson Elementary School Fifth Grad Band plays with the direction of Karla Michael during an Arbor Day Celebration in Warrenville on Saturday. Daily Herald Staff Photo
- Warrenville resident at, 27w 601 Galusha Rd. Has built a spaceship and alien display in their front yard. Tanit Jarusan | Staff
- (L) Mel and (R) Pat Seidel of Naperville look over some corvettes at the annual Warrenville car Show and street dance today in Warrenville. Ed Lee | Staff
- Blackwell Forest Preserve lake in Warrenville Paul Michna | Staff
- Blackwell Forest Preserve in Warrenville Paul Michna | Staff
- The Veterans Memorial in Warrenville Paul Michna | Staff
- An old tower in Warrenville Paul Michna | Staff
- The Bike path in Warrenville Paul Michna | Staff
- The Warrenville Library Paul Michna | Staff
- The Warrenville City Hall Paul Michna | Staff
- The gazebo in downtown Warrenville Paul Michna | Staff
- A water fall along the DuPage River in Warrenville Paul Michna | Staff
Points of Interest
- Toggle map points:
- Community Colleges
- Wheaton Warrenville South High School
- 1920 Wiesbrook Rd.
Wheaton, Il 60187
- Warrenville Park District
Daily Herald Communities
- DuPage County
- Adam Emory Albright
- Painter, who often used Warrenville in his landscapes.
- Wikipedia, Daily Herald
- Brooks McCormick
- Former chief executive officer of International Harvester; philanthropist, environmentalist.
- Daily Herald
- Ivan Albright
- Painter, son of Adam Albright and twin brother of Malvin.
- Daily Herald
- Jack Steadman
- Former chariman, president and general manager of of the Kansas City Chiefs.
- John Maynard Woodworth
- First surgeon general of the U.S.; attended school in Warrenville as a child.
- Malvin Albright
- Sculptor, son of Adam Albright and twin brother of Ivan.
- Daily Herald
- Miles J. Stanford
- Christian writer, author of "The Green Letters" published in 1964.