- The Garden Village
- Ovaltine was manufactured in Villa Park until 1988. Children in town often called it "Vanilla Park."
- 41.88865, -87.977884
- The Villa Park city hall Paul Michna | Staff
- The Villa Park Police Department Paul Michna | Staff
- A small clock tower in Villa Park Paul Michna | Staff
- A sculpture at the Villa Park Library Paul Michna | Staff
- The Villa Park Library Paul Michna | Staff
- Homes in Villa Park Paul Michna | Staff
- The gazebo in downtown Villa Park Paul Michna | Staff
- The historic train station in Villa Park. Paul Michna | Staff
- Downtown Villa Park Paul Michna | Staff
- A retention pond in Villa Park Paul Michna | Staff
- Emma Lanners, 11, tests out an exercise machine and amuses her sister, Megan, left-center, 6, during the rummage sale at the Villa Park Community Congregational Church in Villa Park. Marcelle Bright | Staff
Villa Park Fourth of July parade.
Kelly O'Regan, of VP, sprays Officer Fisher of the Villa Park PD during the Parade. Daily Herald Staff Photo
- Roger Dent, right, of Roselle, helps gather potatoes during the potato drop at the Clavary United Methodist Church in Villa Park. The United Methodist Men of Calvary and the Society of St. Andrew, among others, gathered and bagged some 45,000 pounds of potatoes to be distributed to the needy. Marcelle Bright | Staff
- Katie Riordan, right, 10, gets a little help from her Leisure Buddy, Laura Spokas of NEDSRA, rinsing off a car during the Villa Park Recreation Department's Generation Next Day Camp car wash benefit at Fire Station 3 in Villa Park. Kevin Lemon, 13, of Villa Park, is at left. Proceeds went to Riordan and her family. Marcelle Bright | Staff
- Villa Park Baseball old-timers Ed Topol, left, throws out a pitch as Jim Thoma looks on during the 50th anniversary celebration of the game at Lions Field in Villa Park. Marcelle Bright | Staff
- D02_50491 Villa Park officials (trustees/board members) are honored during the 50th anniversary celebration of Villa Park Baseball at Lions Field in Villa Park. The White Sox and Red Sox players watch the pre-game event. Marcelle Bright | Staff
- The West Town Chorus members from front left, Ken Gillie, of Westmont, Judge, George Sotos, center, and Bob Wahl, right, rehersal at Villa Park VFW. Tanit Jarusan | Staff
- Villa Park officer, Mike Lay center, demo. how to used a speed gun. Tanit Jarusan | Staff
Points of Interest
- Toggle map points:
- Community Colleges
- Villa Park Parks and Recreation Department
Daily Herald Communities
- DuPage County
- Jim Ryan
- Former DuPage State's Attorney, Illinois Attorney General and gubernatorial candidate.
- Daily Herald
- Matt Roth
- NFL defensive end for the Miami Dolphins and Cleveland Browns was born and raised in Villa Park.
- Robert Falls
- Tony Award-winning artistic director of Chicago's Goodman Theatre studied theater at Willowbrook High School.
- Chicago Magazine
- Tom Higgensen
- Lead singer of the Plain White Ts ("Hey there Delilah") and other band members went to Willowbrook High School.
- Plain White Ts website