Facebook Twitter RSS LinkedIn YouTube
- The Potowatomie Indians were the first settlers in what is now known as Lincolnshire.
- 42.196435, -87.917263
- A Fourth of July celebration at Spring Lake Park in Lincolnshire. Vince Pierri | Staff
- Stevenson High School's Spirit Walk in Lincolnshire. Mark Black | Staff
- The Vernon Area Public Library offers a variety of programs for its patrons in Lincolnshire. Steve Lundy | Staff
- Taste of Lincolnshire at Lincolnshire Commons. Paul Valade | Staff
- Vernon Area Public Library District's 35th birthday celebration in Lincolnshire. Gilbert R. Boucher II | Staff
- Stevenson High School students cheer on their school in Lincolnshire. George LeClaire | Staff
- Half Day School during a caves program at the Rivershire Nature Center in Lincolnshire. Paul Valade | Staff
- Grandparent volunteer event at Laura B. Sprague School in Lincolnshire. Bob Chwedyk | Staff
- Lincolnshire Village Hall. George LeClaire | Staff
- Lincolnshire's Fourth of July celebration in Spring Lake Park. Paul Valade | Staff
- Lincolnshire-Riverwoods program at Laura B. Sprague Elementary School in Lincolnshire. John Starks | Staff
- A St. Patrick's Day event in Lincolnshire. Vince Pierri | Staff
Points of Interest
- Toggle map points:
- Community Colleges
- Lincolnshire Recreation Division
Daily Herald Communities
- Lake County
- Alexander Joseph McGavick
- Roman Catholic bishop of the Diocese of La Crosse.
- Alison LaPlaca
- Actress, primarily working in television, best know for roles in "Duet" and "Open House," both on Fox.
- Kyle Brandt
- Writer, producer of the "Jim Rome Show;" actor.
- Matt O'Dwyer
- NFL player 1995-2005.
- Pat Hughes
- Chicago Cubs broadcaster.
- Rex Ryan
- Head coach of the New York Jets; son of the legendary Buddy Ryan.
- Robert Berland
- 1984, 1988 Olympian in judo; won silver medal in 1988.