• Luis R. Garcia, 22, of the 1300 block of Indian Drive, Aurora, was charged with DUI, DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 or more, driving while his license was suspended, no insurance, failure to signal and speeding after a traffic stop at 12:39 a.m. Sunday on Butterfield Road east of Farnsworth near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report. A breath test showed Garcia's BAC to be .137, police said. His passenger, Eriberto Olvera, 20, of the 400 block of South East Avenue, Aurora, was arrested on a failure to appear warrant for a traffic violation, according to police.
• Kevin E. Bahena, 18, of the 48W200 block of Keslinger Road, Kaneville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use, possession of drug paraphernalia and alcohol possession at 2:05 a.m. Dec. 26 after crashing into a ditch off Watson Road south of Keslinger near Maple Park, according to a sheriff's report.
• Two checks were reported stolen and one of them cashed for $600 between Dec. 21 and Thursday from the 600 block of Montgomery Road near Aurora.
• Jessie L. Haines, 25, of the 200 block of Chandler, Mundelein, was charged with retail theft at 9:49 p.m. Saturday at Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road, police said.
• Jane E. Roman, 43, of the 1700 block of Pinnacle Drive, Aurora, turned herself in on a warrant at 10:37 a.m. Friday on a charge of retail theft, police said.
• Sarah L. Davidson, 24, of the 1200 block of Superior Street, Aurora, turned herself in on a warrant at 12:01 p.m. Dec. 23 on a charge of possession of a controlled substance, police said.
• Bradley A. Lopez, 31, of the 500 block of North Van Nortwick Avenue, Batavia, turned himself in on a warrant at 5:28 p.m. Dec. 20. He is accused of forgery and unlawful possession of a prescription form, police said.
• Michael S. Lavrisa, 19, of the 0-99 block of Marsh Lane, Batavia, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis (more than 10 grams but fewer than 31 grams) at 8:24 p.m. Dec. 20, police said.
• Timothy M. Orszula, 50, of the 42W200 block of Retreat Court, St. Charles, was charged with retail theft at 3:37 p.m. Dec. 17 at Target, 115 N. Randall Road, police said. He is accused of stealing $144 worth of merchandise.