• A Bissell carpet cleaner was reported stolen from Wal-Mart, 801 N. Randall Road, at 12:30 p.m. Tuesday.
• About $20 in change was stolen out of a vehicle in the 1400 block of Haines Court, it was reported at 2:13 p.m. Saturday.
• Lisa Marie Escatel, 38, of the 0-99 block of Old Post Road, Montgomery, and Daniel Miller, 37, of the 900 block of Sard Avenue, Aurora, were charged with resisting a peace officer at 3:18 p.m. March 15 at Jewel-Osco, 119 S. Randall Road, police said.
• A diamond necklace was reported stolen at a residence in the 800 block of North Batavia Avenue at 12:33 p.m. March 13.
• Wayne E. Allen Jr., 47, of the 38W100 block of Shannon Square, Geneva, was charged with retail theft at 6:07 p.m. March 9 at Jewel-Osco, 119 S. Randall Road, police said.
• Isaac J. Rivera, 24, of the 1400 block of Kings Road, Carpentersville, was charged with fleeing or eluding police, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, and driving 37 mph or more over the speed limit at 7:40 p.m. March 9 in the 1300 block of South Kirk Road, police said.