• Two screens were cut and wood was gouged out of a door frame between 12:01 and 9:30 a.m. Sunday during a burglary attempt at a home on the 38W200 block of Mallard Lake Road near St. Charles. The damage was estimated at $200.
• Danny Luna, 25, of the 1900 block of Lake Shore Drive, Belvidere, was charged with driving under the influence, DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 or more, and improper lane use after a traffic stop at 6:30 p.m. Sunday on the 1N200 block of La Fox Road near La Fox, according to a sheriff's report. A breath test registered a .165 BAC, the report said.
• Three bottles of liquor were stolen from Walgreens, 142 W. Wilson St., it was reported to police at 10:57 a.m. Tuesday.
• A pop vending machine was damaged after someone tipped it over at Memorial Park, 600 Illinois Ave., it was reported Saturday morning.
• Someone threw toilet paper in trees, put plastic forks in the lawn, removed landscaping stones, tipped over a bird bath and strewed patio furniture at a home on the 1000 block of Kielion Drive, it was reported Oct. 2.
• Nicole M. Koielec, 32, of the 600 block of Third Street, St. Charles, was charged with theft Oct. 1 at Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• A Chromebook computer was stolen between 1 and 2:30 p.m. Sept. 30 at Batavia High School, 1201 W. Main St.