• Jesse M. Taff, 33, of the 400 block of Van Buren Street, Batavia, was charged with marijuana possession after a traffic stop at 1:05 a.m. Friday on North Anderson Street near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report. The driver, Brandon R. Daniels, 24, of the 800 block of Parkside Lane, Yorkville, was cited for driving while his license was revoked and improper lane use and deputies found 3.6 grams of marijuana on Taff, the report said.
Contact information ( * required )
• Three unauthorized credit card charges, totaling $325.75, were made between Aug. 13 and 19 on the account of a resident on the 0-99 block of Hathaway Crescent near Sugar Grove, according to a sheriff's report.
• An envelope containing nearly $87 was stolen around 3:25 p.m. Aug. 12 from a garage on the 0N500 block of Pond View Court near Maple Park, according to a sheriff's report.
• A white minivan taxi was reported stolen between 1 and 5 a.m. Aug. 19 from the 700 block of South Loucks Street near Aurora, but later found heavily damaged -- the keys still in the ignition -- at the Phillips Park Golf Course, 1001 Hill Ave., Aurora, according a sheriff's report. No immediate arrests were made.
• About $200 was reported stolen at 9:52 p.m. Aug. 18 from a purse at a residence on the 600 block of South Webster Street near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone broke two spring-supported playground toys at Big Woods Park, 1063 S. Raddant Road the week of Aug. 17, police said. The damage was reported Monday.
• Michael C. Stewart, who police said is homeless, was charged with felony theft from the Batavia Public Library, at 3:41 p.m. Monday at the library, according to a police report.
• A guitar was stolen out of a vehicle between 8 a.m. and noon Thursday in the 700 block of North River Street, police said.
• A wallet and necklace were stolen out of a vehicle in the 500 block of North Kirk Road, it was reported to police at 5:54 p.m. Saturday.
• Two utility boxes were painted in the 1000 blocks of South Raddant Road and Scheidler Drive, it was reported to police at 8:23 a.m. Friday.
• Jarrod D. Rickertsen, 40, of the 0-99 block of East Wilson Street, was charged with criminal damage to property at 9:21 p.m. Friday in the 100 block of Branford Avenue, according to a police report.
• Vincent M. Sanchez, 19, of the 2S300 block of Harter Road near Elburn, was charged with retail theft at 11:41 p.m. Friday at Wal-Mart, 801 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Marco Hernandez, 18, of the 0-99 block of Rolling Oaks Road, Sugar Grove, was charged with retail theft at 5:27 p.m. Thursday at Wal-Mart, 801 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• A bicycle was stolen from the rear of an apartment building in the 400 block of North River Street, it was reported to police at 6:36 p.m. Thursday.