• Ebony J. Stanford-Trotter, 19, of the 1100 block of Hanover Drive, Batavia, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, speeding and driving with a suspended license at 11:43 p.m. Thursday on the 0-99 block of West Wilson Street, according to a police report.
Contact information ( * required )
• Oscar L. Tapia, 43, of the 4500 block of South Hermitage Avenue, Chicago, was charged with illegal transportation of alcohol by a driver and driving with a suspended license at 2:10 p.m. Wednesday at Randall Road and Fabyan Parkway, according to a police report.
• John A. McKiness, 61, of the 1600 block of Evergreen Street, St. Charles, was cited Aug. 6 for violating the city's noise ordinance, police said. According to reports, officers received multiple complaints about noise from roosters and geese on McKiness' property.
• Paul Thomas Senechalle, 18, of the 3N900 block of Bittersweet Road near St. Charles, was charged with retail theft Aug. 7, according to a police report. He is accused of trying to take a $200 watch without paying at Meijer, 855 S. Randall Road, police said.
• David A. Farnsworth, 52, of the 6900 block of North Blue Boulevard in Tucson, Arizona, was charged after a fight on Sunday, according to a police report that did not include further detail.
• John M. Morten, 26, of the 4300 block of Chesapeake Drive, Aurora, was charged after a fight on Sunday, according to a police report that did not include further detail.
• A resident of the 2100 block of Jericho Road near Aurora reported an identity theft at 5 p.m. Aug. 8 after trying to open a cable account and discovering a fraudulent cable account had already been opened in that person's name.
• Four unauthorized credit card transactions totaling $339 were made between noon Aug. 5 and noon Aug. 6 on the account of a resident of the 35W0-99 block of Chillem Drive near Batavia.