• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Offenders burglarized a home July 27 on the 400 block of Park Barrington Way.
• Thieves stole a bicycle July 30 from a lot at the Metra depot.
• Offenders burglarized a home July 31 on the 100 block of West Hillside Avenue.
• Burglars stole a GPS July 31 out of an unlocked vehicle on the 100 block of West Hillside Avenue.
• Burglars stole a women's blue mountain bike around 1 p.m. Aug. 5 out of a locked cage in the underground parking garage at a residential building on the 200 block of Railroad Avenue. Value was estimated at $500.
• Vandals walked on freshly poured sidewalk concrete between noon and 7:25 p.m. Aug. 5 on the 100 and 200 blocks of West Walnut Avenue. Damage was estimated at $3,000.
• Thomas Mirato, 71, and Tony Mirato, 44, both of the 8600 block of West Carmen, Norridge, were arrested around 12:46 p.m. July 31 in a parking lot at Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road, and charged with endangering the life or health of a child. Their court date is Sept. 11.
• Manuel L. Santis, 31, of the 0-100 block of South East River Road, Des Plaines, was arrested around 10:39 a.m. July 25 on the 600 block of East Central Avenue and charged with driving while license suspended, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. His court date is Sept. 11.
• Burglars stole six to eight men's and women's bicycles between July 29 and Aug. 5 out of a storage unit under the maintenance building at United Methodist Campground, 1000 Joseph Schwabb Road. Loss was estimated at $50.
• Thieves stole a maroon 1996 Chevrolet Impala coupe between 9:40 and 11 a.m. Aug. 3 in a driveway on the 300 block of Potter Road.
• Burglars broke a padlock between 4:45 p.m. July 31 and 8:29 a.m. Aug. 1 at a building at 1773 E. Oakton St., and stole drills, saw, air compressor, and a test pistol with accessories. Loss was estimated at $2,025.
• Thieves stole a blue and black 2000 Chevrolet Blazer between 1:30 and 4:30 p.m. Aug. 1 on the 1400 block of South Cindy Lane.
• Thieves stole a laptop computer valued at $700 around 5 a.m. Aug. 3 out of an employee break room at Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road.
• Thieves stole a white 2014 utility/semitrailer around 5 p.m. June 27 out of a lot at Con-Nay Central Trucking, 401 W. Touhy Ave.
• Thieves stole a green and black 2004 GMC Yukon XL between 12:45 and 2 p.m. Aug. 1 out of an employee business lot at 560 Santa Rosa Drive.
• Thieves stole 500 feet of copper-lined electrical wire between 2 p.m. July 23 and 8 a.m. July 24 from Ace Hardware, 1045 E. Oakton St. Value was estimated at $372.
• Thieves stole a green dirt bike with blue break clutch levers and a black gripper seat between July 22 and 30 from a driveway on the 1400 block of South River Road.
Elk Grove Village
• Ashley M. Sronkoski, 31, of the 800 block of Gannon Drive, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 4:20 a.m. July 25 at 930 Elk Grove Town Center and charged with possession of a controlled substance, forgery, obstructing justice, and fraudulent acquisition of a controlled substance. Her court date is Aug. 18.
• A male shoplifter was seen by a security agent putting four desktop computers into a shopping cart around 3:05 a.m. July 25 at Walmart, 801 Meacham Road, and leaving through an emergency door in the Lawn and Garden area. Value was estimated at $2,600.
• Vandals spray painted playground equipment, pavement and a storage shed between 7 p.m. July 29 and 7 a.m. July 30 at Salt Creek School, 65 Kennedy Blvd. Damage was estimated at $500.
• Thieves stole a carved wooden bear statue between June 1 and July 26 out of the front yard at a home on the 1200 block of Maple Lane. Value was estimated at $300.
• Edward G. Fonseca, 20, of the 10800 block of Cambria, Huntley, was arrested around 5:18 p.m. Aug. 5 at East and Irving Park roads and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and driving with license suspended.
• Nyema S. Jackson, 31, of the 5500 block of Santa Cruz, Hanover Park, was arrested around 9:20 p.m. Aug. 4 at Arlington and Catalina and charged with unlawful use of a weapon and driving with license suspended.
• Keoaeka R. Cager, 40, of the 500 block of Prestwick, Wheeling, was arrested around 8:09 p.m. July 31 at Lake and Ontarioville and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, driving with license revoked and obstructing.
• Thieves stole a bicycle around 6 p.m. Aug. 6 out of a backyard on the 1400 block of Fremont.
• Thieves stole a bicycle around 8 p.m. Aug. 4 on the 5800 block of Beverly Circle.
• Burglars stole two video game controllers, a purse, laptop computer, cashier's check, personal checks and an iPad between midnight and 7 a.m. Aug. 5 out of a home on the 1900 block of Chelmsford Place. The iPad was recovered. Value of the missing items was estimated at $2,960.
• Burglars stole a GPS, two cellphone chargers, a DVR, and movie tickets between 10:30 p.m. July 31 and 8 a.m. Aug. 1 out of a 2010 Honda Civic on the 1900 block of Kenilworth Circle. Value was estimated at $265.
• Burglars stole a briefcase, three pairs of eyeglasses, six baseball game tickets, and two toolboxes with tools between 8 p.m. July 29 and 9:52 a.m. July 30 out of a 2013 Chrysler 300 Limited in a driveway on the 1300 block of West Sturbridge Drive.
• Thieves siphoned gas around 11 a.m. July 31 out of a tank in a 2007 Chevrolet Equinox on the 1800 block of Huntington Boulevard. Value was estimated at $30.
• Vandals smashed the rear window overnight Aug. 4-5 on a 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser on the 1900 block of Haddam Place. Damage was estimated at $200.
• Burglars stole a wallet between 3 and 3:15 p.m. July 30 out of an unlocked 1997 Chevrolet in a store lot at 805 W. Euclid Ave.
• Burglars broke into a 2005 Chevrolet van around 5:22 p.m. July 30 on the 1200 block of North Winslowe Drive and stole five air guns used for construction.
• Daniel Kim, 21, of the 700 block of Haddam Way, Hanover Park, was arrested around 1:10 p.m. July 26 at Sears in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft and criminal damage. Reports said a security agent saw him take a DVD player and cut off the security sensor. Loss was estimated at $180.
• Rodolfo Espinoza 32, of the 300 block of Northwest Highway, Fox River Grove, was arrested around 2 a.m. July 27 at Drink Nightclub, 871 E. Algonquin Road, and charged with two counts of assault, battery, and resisting a peace officer after he fought with a security agent and struggled with an officer. His court date is Sept. 8.
• Burglars stole a women's red mountain bike between 11 p.m. July 20 and 8 a.m. July 21 out of an open garage at a home on the 300 block of Locksley Drive.
• Thieves stole a white Sprinter van between 10 a.m. and noon July 21 from a driveway at a home on the 200 block of East Maxon Lane. The van's keys were missing from the home.