Breaking News Bar
updated: 8/7/2014 8:47 AM

2nd man succumbs to injuries from lightning strike

hello
Success - Article sent! close
 
Associated Press

TOWN OF MORGAN, Wis. -- A second man who was injured in a lightning strike in Oconto County over the weekend has also died.

A Press-Gazette Media report says 31-year-old Christopher Wold had been hospitalized since the lightning strike Sunday evening. Authorities said Wednesday he has died from his injuries.

Order Reprint Print Article
 
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.
Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.

Contact information ( * required )

Success - request sent close

Wold, of Morgan, was building a treehouse with 27-year-old Brad Cox, of the Town of Abrams when lightning struck. Cox was found electrocuted in the tree house and Wold was found on the ground with critical injuries.

Share this page
Comments ()
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.