Proceeds benefit Schaumburg Park Foundation.
A day of great golf and fantastic food is a given as the Seventh Annual Links Technology Cup tees off Aug. 13 at Schaumburg Golf Club, 401 N. Roselle Road.
Contact information ( * required )
"This is one of the Foundation's best fundraisers of the year, and a definite contributor to that success is our title sponsor, Links Technology Solutions," said Tony LaFrenere, executive director of the Schaumburg Park District. "Links has been bringing people and technology together for 15 years, and we're proud to say we have been in partnership with this great company for more than half that time."
Other major sponsors for the event include Schaumburg Bank & Trust, a Wintrust Community Bank; WT Engineering; Divine Signs, and Chandler's/Ala Carte Entertainment.
$160 entry includes:
• 18 holes of golf with cart
• Practice range warm-up
• Lunch on the course with "Taste on the Tee." Almost-every-hole features samples of food and beverages from local restaurants.
• After-golf Chandler's steak dinner with premium open bar
• Contests included with registration such as the Daily Herald Closest-to-the-Pin.
• Top foursome commemorated on the Links Cup!
Check-in and range warm-up begins at 9:30 a.m. Shotgun start at 11 a.m. Limited spots remain available.
For more information, call (847) 985-2115.