• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Kenneth C. Weidner, 25, of North Dryden Place, Arlington Heights, was arrested July 4 after an accident at Main Street and Hart Road and charged with DUI, possession of marijuana, no insurance and failure to reduce speed. His court date is Aug. 15.
• Burglars stole a purse between noon and 1 p.m. July 19 out of an unlocked 2003 Toyota sedan on the 400 block of East Baldwin Road.
• Burglars pried a door between 6 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. July 17 at an apartment on the 1300 block of North Ports O Call Drive but nothing appeared to be missing.
• Burglars removed the screen and pried the sliding glass door around 9:10 p.m. July 19 at a home on the 1100 block of East Randville Drive but nothing appeared to be missing.
• Burglars pried a patio door between 9:30 a.m. and 10 p.m. July 15 at an apartment on the 1200 block of North Winslowe Drive and stole a tablet computer valued at $300 and laptop computer.
• Burglars pushed open a bedroom window between 8:52 and 11:10 p.m. July 20 at a home on the 800 block of East Lilly Lane and stole a video-game console and camera valued at $300.